• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
22 replies to this topic | 240 praises

Posted 09 March 2019 - 08:35 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

https://www.straitst...h-ex-wife-court

Huat ah!!!
Showster and SiLangKia praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 09 March 2019 - 09:17 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Nothing wrong with the judgement. Women have been getting away with far worse under the guise of the Women's Charter. It's not like he never supported the ex-wife (and she has a gambling problem too, seems like). Why anyone thinks the new girlfriend should have to give up any of her money to the ex-wife perplexes me.

Sound judgment. For once. If women want to be treated as equals, well, here's a good start. Though I'll say this outcome was helped along by the fact that it was mainly another woman's money at stake. And the judge being a woman herself probably wanted to be fair to both women.
Tohto, Jamesc and Picnic06-Biante15 praised this

Posted 09 March 2019 - 09:30 AM

Renegade777
  • Premium member
    Renegade777
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I am not sure of this matter. But could the assets belong to a man and he transferred them right in the beginning to the GF even before divorce so need not pay alimony.

Edited by Renegade777, 09 March 2019 - 09:31 AM.

Posted 09 March 2019 - 10:00 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If any good looking rich young lady looking to keep a man

faster pm me.

:D

Yeshe praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 09 March 2019 - 10:38 AM

Neutrino
  • Neutrino
    Supercharged
    Author Image

faster pm me.

My missus just said your mil would prevent any relationship with you no matter how handsome you are.

Jamesc praised this
There is no law without enforcement

Posted 09 March 2019 - 10:51 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Where to apply? 

Jamesc praised this

Posted 09 March 2019 - 10:54 AM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wah... i just want to be a kept man and drive ferrari around everywhere

πŸ˜¬πŸ˜…
SiLangKia praised this

Posted 09 March 2019 - 10:55 AM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Where to apply?

https://stomp.strait...-suitor-too?amp

Too late. They cancelled after I have applied. 😍 sawadeep krup.

Edited by Kopites, 09 March 2019 - 10:57 AM.

Fcw75 and SiLangKia praised this

Posted 09 March 2019 - 10:57 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Everybody wanna piak piak
SiLangKia, Jamesc, Angcheek and Freeder praised this

Posted 09 March 2019 - 11:06 AM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Not true. Our cai png dach don't like.
Mustank and SiLangKia praised this

Posted 09 March 2019 - 11:30 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

faster pm me.

Thot u lesbian?

Jamesc praised this

Posted 09 March 2019 - 11:34 AM

Mercury1
  • Mercury1
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

faster pm me.

Wah you want a rich woman looking to suitable toyboy to pm you ah, I think you better get a queue number 😁
Jamesc praised this
My F30 review

Mitsubishi Lancer Coupe (Gone) -> Mazda Astina (Gone) -> E46 3.18 M Sports (Gone) -> Renault Clio (Gone) -> Mini Cooper S -> BMW 3.28i M Sport

Posted 09 March 2019 - 02:25 PM

Pohhenry
  • Premium member
    Pohhenry
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

faster pm me.

Brudder log in to www.xiaowang.cc and submit your resume plus latest stark naked photo  :yuush:

PS. For better chance do included a Full Body Check certified FFI (free from infection) :slow:

BanCoe, Jamesc and Freeder praised this

Posted 09 March 2019 - 03:26 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thot u lesbian?

Yes yes I am.

100% lesbian inside.

Outside 100% male.

Pohhenry, SiLangKia and Freeder praised this

that pollute the earth

Posted 09 March 2019 - 07:14 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Its a form of good exercise ....... pls do MORE   :D

Jamesc, SiLangKia and BanCoe praised this
ζ¨Ήε€šηΈ½ζœ‰ζž―ζžοΌŒδΊΊε€šηΈ½ζœ‰η™½η—΄

Posted 09 March 2019 - 09:04 PM

Neutrino
  • Neutrino
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Wah you want a rich woman looking to suitable toyboy to pm you ah, I think you better get a queue number 😁

The missus and I were on holiday in Italy at a place called La Spezia.

We went out to a very expensive restaurant, had a great meal and a lot of jokes with the waiter who was good fun.

When the bill came I pointed to the missus to pay.

The waiter said 'really'?

I said of course my missus always pays, which she does.

my eyesight is not good enough to quickly check the bill

The waiter shouted out for all the restaurant to stop eating and listen.

Then he asked me to stand up, which I did.

He then shouted out and pointed at me 'GIGOLO'.

Every one in the restaurant clapped.

Great fun.

But I'm not a gigolo as I'm older than my missus.

There is no law without enforcement

Posted 09 March 2019 - 09:13 PM

Sosaria
  • Sosaria
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Refer back to the case, the man in question is already in his 50s with two teenage kids from the girlfriend. Can safely say they were together for a long time since before the girlfriend struck it rich in business. He is also almost a retiree already, not some young studly Magic Mike gigolo type.

So probably some true love there and not purely for the money.

Edited by Sosaria, 09 March 2019 - 09:14 PM.

Kangadrool and Jamesc praised this

Posted 09 March 2019 - 09:20 PM

Wildfaye29
  • Wildfaye29
    5th Gear
    Author Image

gigolo must be younger man meh?

Jamesc praised this

Posted 09 March 2019 - 09:38 PM

Carbon82

faster pm me.

If by looking at the avatar of both, sorry Jamesc, please Q behind Mercury1... :D :D

P/S: Woman like cute stuff, only children like cartoon. [:p]

<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 09 March 2019 - 11:32 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If by looking at the avatar of both, sorry Jamesc, please Q behind Mercury1... :D :D

P/S: Woman like cute stuff, only children like cartoon. [:p]

This lady likes Tasmanian devil.

See for yourself.

41hERowkbdL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Spring, BanCoe and Picnic06-Biante15 praised this

that pollute the earth

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic