“Kept man” need not share assets with ex-wife

Mockngbrd

Nothing wrong with the judgement. Women have been getting away with far worse under the guise of the Women's Charter. It's not like he never supported the ex-wife (and she has a gambling problem too, seems like). Why anyone thinks the new girlfriend should have to give up any of her money to the ex-wife perplexes me.

Sound judgment. For once. If women want to be treated as equals, well, here's a good start. Though I'll say this outcome was helped along by the fact that it was mainly another woman's money at stake. And the judge being a woman herself probably wanted to be fair to both women.

• Praise 3

(edited)

I am not sure of this matter. But could the assets belong to a man and he transferred them right in the beginning to the GF even before divorce so need not pay alimony.

Edited by Renegade777

Supercharged

If any good looking rich young lady looking to keep a man

faster pm me.

:D

My missus just said your mil would prevent any relationship with you no matter how handsome you are.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

faster pm me.

Thot u lesbian?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

faster pm me.

Wah you want a rich woman looking to suitable toyboy to pm you ah, I think you better get a queue number
  • Praise 1

faster pm me.

Brudder log in to www.xiaowang.cc and submit your resume plus latest stark naked photo  :yuush:

PS. For better chance do included a Full Body Check certified FFI (free from infection) :slow:

• Praise 3

Turbocharged
(edited)

Refer back to the case, the man in question is already in his 50s with two teenage kids from the girlfriend. Can safely say they were together for a long time since before the girlfriend struck it rich in business. He is also almost a retiree already, not some young studly Magic Mike gigolo type.

So probably some true love there and not purely for the money.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 2