• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic | 15 praises

Posted 09 March 2019 - 10:59 PM

ianest
  • ianest
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys,

Marbella seems to be a up and coming dashcam brand in Singapore.

Was looking for reviews on brand but found them in different threads on model specifics.

So thought I start a brand thread so all can share their thoughts in one thread for easy ref.

My ITB100SPW which have served me 5years (with battery changed in between) seems to be dying.

I'm looking at Marbella KR8S / 6S but realised there are very limited reviews on Marbella dashcams. 

Read in forum they used to have video downloading issues but seems to have been resolved with new app in 2018.

Read another user had recording time gap between video files. Wonder if other users experience this as well.

Would love to hear your reviews for Marbella.

Thanks for your contribution.

Attached Thumbnails

• marbella-1.jpg

Edited by Lightsabre, 10 March 2019 - 12:32 AM.

Lightsabre and James996 praised this

Posted 10 March 2019 - 01:00 AM

Rav4x4
  • Rav4x4
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I have used their car camera for a long while and it's really good so far. No major bugs at all. They update their apps very frequently based on users feedback and now we can even deactivate and turn off the parking mode through the apps itself.

I saw some new functions such as ex. batt but i am not sure what's the function and last time it was not optimised fully for iPhoneX but now it's all very up-to-date.

We need to support the local brand and they are the only local brand left in the auto market. I used their GPS very long while ago but it's all taken by Google.

I remember there was a thread on their camera before.

ianest praised this

Posted 11 March 2019 - 04:29 PM

Tommisan
  • Premium member
    Tommisan
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I have used their car camera for a long while and it's really good so far. No major bugs at all. They update their apps very frequently based on users feedback and now we can even deactivate and turn off the parking mode through the apps itself.

I saw some new functions such as ex. batt but i am not sure what's the function and last time it was not optimised fully for iPhoneX but now it's all very up-to-date.

We need to support the local brand and they are the only local brand left in the auto market. I used their GPS very long while ago but it's all taken by Google.

I remember there was a thread on their camera before.

The parking mode activation only applies to iPhone app, Android app does not support the function.

Assessing the heat resistant capability as compared to other dashcam brands, hopefully 70 deg C resistance is good for a full day parking in the open.

What does not kill you only makes you stronger.

Posted 12 March 2019 - 12:48 AM

Rav4x4
  • Rav4x4
    1st Gear
    Author Image

The parking mode activation only applies to iPhone app, Android app does not support the function.

Assessing the heat resistant capability as compared to other dashcam brands, hopefully 70 deg C resistance is good for a full day parking in the open.

Hmmm, I’m using Android. Are you referring to Parking mode deactivation?

Posted 12 March 2019 - 08:59 AM

Tommisan
  • Premium member
    Tommisan
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hmmm, I’m using Android. Are you referring to Parking mode deactivation?

Oh yes, am referring to parking mode deactivation.

What does not kill you only makes you stronger.

Posted 24 March 2019 - 05:36 AM

Roverboy
  • Premium member
    Roverboy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Any1 encounter the Android app will hang when you log in with the wifi mode?
-------------------------------------------------------------
Power Is Nothing Without Control, Its The Driver Not The Car
why list all mods?

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Marbella KR6

Marbella KR6  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by ianlimwc  |  Neutral Newbie

Sleekest dash board camera

I got the Marbella KR6 recently from one of the show and I was surprise by the size of the camera and since I often drive into Malaysia, the small camera will fit into my requirement. It also has a WIFI function so I could view it from my hou... » Read More

Marbella KR6S

Marbella KR6S  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by MONDalmond69  |  Neutral Newbie

KR6S support 24/7 Recording!

Recently purchased this car camera for my parents who is driving a i45. I was happy with my purchase! One of the reason is because the Marbella KR6S supports 24 hours recording! And also, park monitoring sensor has been embedded in the BOTH f... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Marbella KR8S, Marbella KR6S, Marbella KR6

Quick Reply

Tags: marbella, dashcam, car cam, users and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users