Marbella DashCam Users

ianest

(edited)

Hi guys,

Marbella seems to be a up and coming dashcam brand in Singapore.

Was looking for reviews on brand but found them in different threads on model specifics.

So thought I start a brand thread so all can share their thoughts in one thread for easy ref.

My ITB100SPW which have served me 5years (with battery changed in between) seems to be dying.

I'm looking at Marbella KR8S / 6S but realised there are very limited reviews on Marbella dashcams. 

Read in forum they used to have video downloading issues but seems to have been resolved with new app in 2018.

Read another user had recording time gap between video files. Wonder if other users experience this as well.

Would love to hear your reviews for Marbella.

Thanks for your contribution.

post-193667-0-47375700-1552143478_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lightsabre
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

I have used their car camera for a long while and it's really good so far. No major bugs at all. They update their apps very frequently based on users feedback and now we can even deactivate and turn off the parking mode through the apps itself.

I saw some new functions such as ex. batt but i am not sure what's the function and last time it was not optimised fully for iPhoneX but now it's all very up-to-date.

We need to support the local brand and they are the only local brand left in the auto market. I used their GPS very long while ago but it's all taken by Google.

I remember there was a thread on their camera before.

• Praise 1

I have used their car camera for a long while and it's really good so far. No major bugs at all. They update their apps very frequently based on users feedback and now we can even deactivate and turn off the parking mode through the apps itself.

I saw some new functions such as ex. batt but i am not sure what's the function and last time it was not optimised fully for iPhoneX but now it's all very up-to-date.

We need to support the local brand and they are the only local brand left in the auto market. I used their GPS very long while ago but it's all taken by Google.

I remember there was a thread on their camera before.

The parking mode activation only applies to iPhone app, Android app does not support the function.

Assessing the heat resistant capability as compared to other dashcam brands, hopefully 70 deg C resistance is good for a full day parking in the open.

The parking mode activation only applies to iPhone app, Android app does not support the function.

Assessing the heat resistant capability as compared to other dashcam brands, hopefully 70 deg C resistance is good for a full day parking in the open.

Hmmm, I’m using Android. Are you referring to Parking mode deactivation?

(edited)

Hi looking at the KR6S and KR8S currently. Seems like both specs are the same other than the black box for KR6S and price wise KR6S will be more exp. umm.. any advise on which to get? I am not going 24hrs recording most likely.

Edited by JX83

Hi looking at the KR6S and KR8S currently. Seems like both specs are the same other than the black box for KR6S and price wise KR6S will be more exp. umm.. any advise on which to get? I am not going 24hrs recording most likely.

I just install mine. Bought from qoo with the pc show promo + $20 qoo coupon. Total price is $297 for kr8s

With free gifts and installation too. $297 all in.

Not bad leh. Got parking mode. Set to 12.3v cur off with the wifi connection app. Can turn off too. Just installed today. A fking steal for 2ch dash cam

(edited)

I just install mine. Bought from qoo with the pc show promo + $20 qoo coupon. Total price is $297 for kr8s

With free gifts and installation too. $297 all in.

Not bad leh. Got parking mode. Set to 12.3v cur off with the wifi connection app. Can turn off too. Just installed today. A fking steal for 2ch dash cam

Edited by JX83

Umm so fast u buy got slot to install? I also want to buy from there but considering the 2 models since I can use $20 voucher if I order KR8S and $50 voucher if I get the KR6S.

yea they asked if monday i said after working hours. then theey asked if afternoon 1pm? i said yes of cos so that's about it. i take the kr8s since it's newer model.

yea they asked if monday i said after working hours. then theey asked if afternoon 1pm? i said yes of cos so that's about it. i take the kr8s since it's newer model.

I see.. so u did self collection is faster.. I think I will do self collection like u too. Umm but the KR6S specs is better right due to the rear camera has higher mega pixel.

I see.. so u did self collection is faster.. I think I will do self collection like u too. Umm but the KR6S specs is better right due to the rear camera has higher mega pixel.

nono.

Wed order from q100

Fri delivered to my house

Sat morning 1030am called them. 1pm went down and do.

super quick i must say lol

nono.

Wed order from q100

Fri delivered to my house

Sat morning 1030am called them. 1pm went down and do.

super quick i must say lol

Ohhh.. haha btw just to check the installation is it at where? Is it at their office delta house too?

Ohhh.. haha btw just to check the installation is it at where? Is it at their office delta house too?

125 bt merah lane 1 there. some car audio shop at blk 125 

125 bt merah lane 1 there. some car audio shop at blk 125

Oh.. not so bad still near their office haha.. thanks for reviews will order later..

(edited)

Bought KR6S at recent PC show.

Does anybody have existing set with the black box?

Where did u guys put the black box?

The sales person suggested below the steering rack but i thought it looks like those sets in a typical taxi...  [laugh]

Marbella-KR6Swb01.jpg

post-193667-0-56383300-1559550226.jpg

Edited by ianest

Bought KR6S at recent PC show.

Does anybody have existing set with the black box?

Where did u guys put the black box?

The sales person suggested below the steering rack but i thought it looks like those sets in a typical taxi... [laugh]

Marbella-KR6Swb01.jpg

The black box do what one uh? My kr8s dont hv it. Only 6 has..

Umm I thought I could go down and collect today but end up called them and they said no stock for my KR8S :(

Hopefully they come ASAP..

↡ Advertisement