File Your Tax Returns Bros!

therock

Making love and getting raped are two significantly different sensations :D

To pappy is making love ... they piak u and then say they sayang you . Its all for you that type of nonsense...

To us ... kana rape and dio rob ... 失色又失财 .

70% of them still blur after kana piaked. The rest of us cant do a shit, so dio piak also .

• Praise 1

You mean that 70% wake up every morning, feeling soreness in their "where the sun don't shine" but have no idea they were sodomised the night before :D

To pappy is making love ... they piak u and then say they sayang you . Its all for you that type of nonsense...

70% of them still blur after kana piaked. The rest of us cant do a shit, so dio piak also .

• Praise 1

• Praise 2

U mean fisting? 

70% loves it!

:D

Fisting is not for the faint hearted ........ im surprise SG got so many Braveheart    :XD:

• Praise 3

Wah!! Unker U most on the bola in FD promo and IT oni.... hmmm  :a-happy:       

dun forgit 2 signal as always  :a-fun:

Trust me , no FD can recover the amount sucked by IRAS  :yuush:

• Praise 3

You mean that 70% wake up every morning, feeling soreness in their "where the sun don't shine" but have no idea they were sodomised the night before :D

some knew. that's why they hired a backside doctor to join their team. 

these days he is an expert on petrol prices as well.

• Praise 1

Forget about IRAS, FD cannot even cover the inflation rate and cost of living rise too; we think we save 2% PA , they suka suka increase fees straight away every 3-4 years by 15-30% and say was last revised agong time and all that grand mother stuff.... no end to it .... if ever... my diesel van 20 years back $20/- full tank now $60++/- full tank... how many % oso I dont know how to calculate... just a simple simon example     

Trust me , no FD can recover the amount sucked by IRAS  :yuush:

• Praise 2

Forget about IRAS, FD cannot even cover the inflation rate and cost of living rise too; we think we save 2% PA , they suka suka increase fees straight away every 3-4 years by 15-30% and say was last revised agong time and all that grand mother stuff.... no end to it .... if ever... my diesel van 20 years back $20/- full tank now $60++/- full tank... how many % oso I dont know how to calculate... just a simple simon example     

true that ..... even food now is crazy . Eating at hawker center used to be like $3 - $3.50 . Now its like basic is $5. 

Every year the food stall up price 50c .   [bigcry]

• Praise 3

What is the solution for this high cost of living?

Use wifi lor!

What a brilliant solution!  [scholar]  [thumbsup]  [laugh]

Edited by Fu11thr0tt1e
  • Praise 4

What is the solution for this high cost of living?

Use wifi lor!

What a brilliant solution! [scholar][thumbsup][laugh]

Wah !! You telekinesis expert ah ?? Can use simi Wifi to move things ?? If that day comes petrol price will become same as water
  • Praise 5

Wah !! You telekinesis expert ah ?? Can use simi Wifi to move things ?? If that day comes petrol price will become same as water

Not me la. Its suggested by some millionaire.  :D  

He is so wealthy that he didn't even know Mee Siam doesn't serve with hum  [laugh]

Edited by Fu11thr0tt1e
  • Praise 7

It all in your mind.
  • Praise 1

true that ..... even food now is crazy . Eating at hawker center used to be like $3 - $3.50 . Now its like basic is $5.

Every year the food stall up price 50c . [bigcry]

Hmm there are still hawker foods that cost around $3plus.

Just be positive..Instead of one meat two veggie I opted for 2 veggies (one tofu and one veggie) without meat. Healthy and economical.

• Praise 1

Hmm there are still hawker foods that cost around $3plus.

Just be positive..Instead of one meat two veggie I opted for 2 veggies (one tofu and one veggie) without meat. Healthy and economical.

• Praise 5

There is a correlation between income tax and inflation ........ both go the same direction , in fact the only direction is UP . :D But it was always announced the % is low . e.g. Income tax in SG is low , inflation in SG is low .... U believe ?

Personal Income rate and inflation rate are relatively low if compared to many other developed countries, my opinion (will get dislike for sure Edited by Kopites
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2