Private Property prices......still up or down? Part II

RadX

agree. we have to keep up the pace to build and build anticipating 10M coming leh 

dont play play

Remember we had an even larger supply in 2012, and still had to launch more measures to keep the lid from flying off.

post-7984-0-76730000-1547598427_thumb.png

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

agree. we have to keep up the pace to build and build anticipating 10M coming leh 

dont play play

I would say slow down on building malls as the population starts to move to on line for their buying needs.

And encourage biz to work from home tax breaks and slow down on building offices.

This helps reduce traffic congestion and improve the city landscape and quality of living .

Earlier....... downtown areas already half closed for operations and will hand back to government in the next few years.

Either way, 2025-2030 is not so long.

They take a few years to handover, Govt also needs another few years to get the infrastructure ready mah.

All cables, fibre, electricity underground, pipes, roads, transport nodes.

They will not start selling until the whole port is mostly cleared and the infrastructure is ready.

Based on current numbers, we need at least 40,000 units in 5 years gap. Sell private land in Lim Chu Kang in the meantime?

Edited by Showster
  • Praise 1

They take a few years to handover, Govt also needs another few years to get the infrastructure ready mah.

All cables, fibre, electricity underground, pipes, roads, transport nodes.

They will not start selling until the whole port is mostly cleared and the infrastructure is ready.

Based on current numbers, we need at least 40,000 units in 5 years gap. Sell private land in Lim Chu Kang in the meantime?

Since we are talking about infra, just curious, is power substation always a concern when buying private property.

One of the agent told me the unit is situated next to a sub station and hence when trying to re sell may affect the prices.

• Praise 3

Since we are talking about infra, just curious, is power substation always a concern when buying private property.

One of the agent told me the unit is situated next to a sub station and hence when trying to re sell may affect the prices.

generally for fengshui believers, yes it is a concern....

for some people into scientific beliefs, i think it could also be somewhat of a concern if the high density electric waves are near you everyday?  but i think it only affects those staying at the low floors.......i don't believe electric wave got limited reach.

Edited by Acemundo
  • Praise 3

Might have some logic there for personal stay.

But not that relevant for tenants.

Most important concept is buy relatively low maybe also sell relatively low.

So largely depends on what your intention is, and what are your preference or tolerance limits. There will still be buyers if your unit is the lowest on offer in your development, as there will always be those who want to prove their point that prices have not risen relative to other developments and they are still able to find even better value deals based on the lowest prices in each development.

• Praise 3

generally for fengshui believers, yes it is a concern....

for some people into scientific beliefs, i think it could also be somewhat of a concern if the high density electric waves are near you everyday? but i think it only affects those staying at the low floors.......i don't believe electric wave got limited reach.

Think one of the concern is EMF waves... There's a lot of write up about it online.
  • Praise 1

Think one of the concern is EMF waves... There's a lot of write up about it online.

Singapore regulations should be very ultra safe level, but there would still be concerns, so just factor in accordingly.
  • Praise 1