• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
20 replies to this topic | 50 praises

Posted 12 March 2019 - 08:02 AM

5kylark
  • 5kylark
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

xakIPlDl.jpg
pHITqg7l.jpg
eGJCgail.jpg

Edited by 5kylark, 12 March 2019 - 08:03 AM.

Beregond praised this

Posted 12 March 2019 - 08:20 AM

uniquely_ad
  • Premium member
    uniquely_ad
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I only report red light traffic beaters because this Drivers/Riders can cause a fatal accident.

Posted 12 March 2019 - 10:14 PM

Pohhenry
  • Premium member
    Pohhenry
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I only report civil serpents if caught on my dash cam  :slow:

Posted 12 March 2019 - 10:39 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i report to MCF ...

Posted 12 March 2019 - 11:00 PM

Atonchia
  • Atonchia
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I report only if I remember to download from the camera.....
😂😂
If u forgot about it....that meanns it's not serious.

If it's serious usually need to alight and exchange particulars.

Edited by Atonchia, 12 March 2019 - 11:01 PM.

Ash2017 praised this
Be not afraid of moving slowly. Be afraid only of standing still.

Posted 12 March 2019 - 11:03 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I reported once a car beat red light and almost bang my car, lucky i brake in time when i see a shadow coming from right side
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 13 March 2019 - 01:24 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bao Toh kias
Garage36.com

Posted 13 March 2019 - 01:27 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thank you everyone for submitting so more people can contribute to nation building

and making roads safer for everyone else.

I hope more people report and delay GST rise.  [thumbsup]

:D

Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 13 March 2019 - 03:41 PM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just submitted another selfish, queue cutting driver to TP. Thank you for your contribution to Nation Building. [:p]

Mustank, Pocy and Ash2017 praised this

Posted 13 March 2019 - 11:08 PM

5kylark
  • 5kylark
    Clutched
    Author Image

Just submitted another selfish, queue cutting driver to TP. Thank you for your contribution to Nation Building. [:p]

Am curious how does anyone know that a summons was indeed issued?

We can't login anywhere to see the status and not likely to meet the same driver or the same vehicle.

>

Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:00 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

We can't login anywhere to see the status and not likely to meet the same driver or the same vehicle.

>

Only the reported person will know when they receive a letter from TP.

I think it works cos i usually report like 1 or 2 weekly for queue cutting here. Till now, only 1 per like 6 months. I travel the same road around the same time almost every work day. So i know that these drivers were sent love letters from TP, otherwise why everyone so obediently keep left to turn into the school.

And there is a camera mounted there specifically to catch these queue cutters. Not sure if it is by TP or LTA.
Tohto and Lala81 praised this

Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:11 AM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Support.
I hate this queue cutter.

What is the video size allow to send to TP? Or link TP to YouTube.

Edited by Tohto, 14 March 2019 - 08:12 AM.

Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:32 AM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

>

U won't know and they won't reveal what action they take against them.

Standard reply:

Traffic Police will look into the matter and take appropriate action thereafter.

Please contact Investigation Officer xxx should you require any clarification.

Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:49 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Support.

Not sure of video size accepted by TP. I sent them the youtube link. Also attached screenshot photos.

Posted 14 March 2019 - 09:02 AM

Ash2017
  • Ash2017
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

your video camera very very sharp. Expensive camera?

Posted 14 March 2019 - 09:09 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

your video camera very very sharp. Expensive camera?

Blackvue DR750S 2CH.
Sadan praised this

Posted 14 March 2019 - 09:12 AM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Support.

50mb, details in their page

https://www.police.g...k-on-road-users

Posted 14 March 2019 - 09:12 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Support.

I thought queue cutting seemed quite commonplace.

But the adrianli video one deserve summon lol.

Posted 14 March 2019 - 09:17 AM

Ash2017
  • Ash2017
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Blackvue DR750S 2CH.

I am very surprised by the quality of the video even with low light.

Must recommend this to my friends. 

Thank you Adrian.

Staff69 and Uncle2 praised this

Posted 14 March 2019 - 10:13 AM

Genes
  • Genes
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I think it happens everywhere.

Everyday i will see. Not specifically pointing, but those who work in the Tai Seng area will know the situation around the 2 entrances to KPE.

iPhone or iMia?

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: traffic dashcam, offences, uses and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users