• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
114 replies to this topic | 960 praises

Posted 12 March 2019 - 03:32 PM

Dleodleo
  • Premium member
    Dleodleo
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

https://www.channeln...35570?cid=fbcna

KUALA LUMPUR: The Malaysian government is considering whether to shut, sell or refinance national carrier Malaysia Airlines, Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad said on Tuesday (Mar 12)
Datsun366, Ender, Mercs, Blueray, Beregond, Angcheek, Carbon82 and 3 other members praised this

Posted 12 March 2019 - 04:21 PM

PSP415
  • PSP415
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

KUALA LUMPUR: The Malaysian government is considering whether to shut, sell or refinance national carrier Malaysia Airlines, Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad said on Tuesday (Mar 12)

Oh dear. Another water harping session soon cos need many many moolahs again.

Just squeeze the moolahs internally, its not really difficult to make a decision. Whichever (shut, sell or refinance) brings in the most moolahs in the shortest time while alive, go that path.

The merry-go-around, upside, downside and sideways no new issues. Instead of going after the ones who pocketed the billions, still stuck in the mud.

MH370 not found. How and why it disappeared and current location not known. So, if shut MAS or sell, MH370 no longer the government's problem? Re-finance....where to get moolah? Dun look at us pls. Whilst your leaders are paid little, their pockets always full.

Just my tots. I hope MH370 can be found...someday soon.

Safe ride
Cheers
Dleodleo and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 12 March 2019 - 06:28 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sell liao den Madhatter will prata say whoever buy , buy cheap. etc etc... den want to take back in future. blah blah blah..,,

Ct3833, Lala81, RH1667 and Theoldjaffa praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 12 March 2019 - 09:14 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Do hope they find a way to keep MH going. 

Flew MH just 6 months ago and their air crew were quite good.  [thumbsup]

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC_1092.JPG

focus

Posted 13 March 2019 - 10:26 AM

may_dream
  • may_dream
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

i think Air Asia took too much of MH business that is why never manage to turn profitable. 

Dleodleo and RH1667 praised this

Posted 13 March 2019 - 11:17 AM

Pohhenry
  • Premium member
    Pohhenry
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I was attended by a kawaii nihonjin crew to narita

She is the best attendant I ever encountered

Called me next day to check everything ok

Plus be my tour conductor for 1 week in Tokyo

MAS got the world best cabin crew
Angcheek praised this

Posted 13 March 2019 - 11:37 AM

Dleodleo
  • Premium member
    Dleodleo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i think Air Asia took too much of MH business that is why never manage to turn profitable.

I think is also due to the 2 crashes. They have spent alot of $ on searching the missing plane and many PRCs boycott them due to this incident.

Frankly speaking, I still dare not take MH.

Oh ya! Better buy travel insurance if you have bought MH tixs in case they shut down still can claim. But I heard from the Malaysians that most probably they won't as it is their national carrier, it represents Malaysia.

Edited by Dleodleo, 13 March 2019 - 11:42 AM.

PSP415, RH1667, Carbon82 and Angcheek praised this

Posted 13 March 2019 - 11:53 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think years back, tony fernandes tried to shake things up there but encountered so much resistance, he thought it's not worth his while.

If he can't do it as someone who knows the local market so well, i don't think anyone can...

Posted 13 March 2019 - 12:00 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Whoa!!!!!
Pohhenry praised this

Posted 13 March 2019 - 12:33 PM

Voodooman
  • Voodooman
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

He wants a national car that is not viable and he is now willing to shut down MAS? Nonsense lah

But MAS can't be profitable unless they allow an outsider to go in and tear up all the ali baba contracts. Hearsay only hor.
PSP415, BanCoe, Angcheek and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 13 March 2019 - 12:58 PM

Dfx16
  • Dfx16
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Good services provided by MAS or the services is offer at personal level?

Edited by Dfx16, 13 March 2019 - 12:59 PM.

Beregond praised this

Posted 13 March 2019 - 01:41 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

MH won best airline in asia wor....That means better than SQ, ANA, CX, EVA wor. Wahahaha....market rate for kopi lui how muchie nowadays ah?

https://www.thestar....-at-itb-berlin/
Dleodleo praised this

Posted 13 March 2019 - 01:53 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sell liao den he go start new one. MAS - Madhatter Airlines

Garage36.com

Posted 13 March 2019 - 01:58 PM

Pohhenry
  • Premium member
    Pohhenry
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Whoa!!!!!

Shenzhen airlines 2nd best

3rd is Thai airways

Good services provided by MAS or the services is offer at personal level?

Excellent customer service from MAS cabin crew

All the way made you feel at home :D

Talking about personal level will be SQ nihonjin crew cos I knew her on ground. šŸ˜
Fu11thr0tt1e, BanCoe and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 13 March 2019 - 02:40 PM

Victor68
  • Premium member
    Victor68
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Wonder which country didnt have a national airline. Or he is looking into building a new airline company? Interesting old man.

Posted 13 March 2019 - 02:55 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think is also due to the 2 crashes. They have spent alot of $ on searching the missing plane and many PRCs boycott them due to this incident.

Oh ya! Better buy travel insurance if you have bought MH tixs in case they shut down still can claim. But I heard from the Malaysians that most probably they won't as it is their national carrier, it represents Malaysia.

Not only prc boycott even many singaporean also dont dare to fly with MAS
Dleodleo, Jamesc and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 13 March 2019 - 03:22 PM

Xers007
  • Premium member
    Xers007
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

domestic issue cannot handle and want to find the easy way out but still want to stir SHIT outside... this old man really live up to his nick name. 

back to the same old days ...

Posted 13 March 2019 - 03:30 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yup, many money spent...found many luggage bags too...but not in the sea but someoneā€™s house.
Dleodleo praised this

Posted 13 March 2019 - 03:39 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wonder which country didnt have a national airline. Or he is looking into building a new airline company? Interesting old man.

He wanna kill off MH coz it was halfway undergoing a turnaround plan under ah jib kor

The motivation is not for the turnaround plan to work so that he can again say ah jib do bad job n only he can save the day

Haiz...94yr old this year n still got so many petty games to play

Edited by Soya, 13 March 2019 - 03:44 PM.

PSP415, Beregond and Theoldjaffa praised this

Posted 13 March 2019 - 03:43 PM

Victor68
  • Premium member
    Victor68
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

MAS was his plaything when it separated from SIA. He screwed up then pass to ah jib to further wack it. But i like they way they do it. Create active economy haha

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users