Malaysia considering shut down or sale of Malaysia Airlines

Dleodleo

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/malaysia-airlines-sell-or-refinance-mahathir-mohamad-11335570?cid=fbcna

KUALA LUMPUR: The Malaysian government is considering whether to shut, sell or refinance national carrier Malaysia Airlines, Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad said on Tuesday (Mar 12)

Oh dear. Another water harping session soon cos need many many moolahs again.

Just squeeze the moolahs internally, its not really difficult to make a decision. Whichever (shut, sell or refinance) brings in the most moolahs in the shortest time while alive, go that path.

The merry-go-around, upside, downside and sideways no new issues. Instead of going after the ones who pocketed the billions, still stuck in the mud.

MH370 not found. How and why it disappeared and current location not known. So, if shut MAS or sell, MH370 no longer the government's problem? Re-finance....where to get moolah? Dun look at us pls. Whilst your leaders are paid little, their pockets always full.

Just my tots. I hope MH370 can be found...someday soon.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 3

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/malaysia-airlines-sell-or-refinance-mahathir-mohamad-11335570?cid=fbcna

KUALA LUMPUR: The Malaysian government is considering whether to shut, sell or refinance national carrier Malaysia Airlines, Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad said on Tuesday (Mar 12)

Do hope they find a way to keep MH going. 

Flew MH just 6 months ago and their air crew were quite good.  [thumbsup]

post-15968-0-50192400-1552396453_thumb.jpg

• Praise 5

I was attended by a kawaii nihonjin crew to narita

She is the best attendant I ever encountered

Called me next day to check everything ok

Plus be my tour conductor for 1 week in Tokyo

MAS got the world best cabin crew

• Praise 1

(edited)

i think Air Asia took too much of MH business that is why never manage to turn profitable.

I think is also due to the 2 crashes. They have spent alot of $ on searching the missing plane and many PRCs boycott them due to this incident.

Frankly speaking, I still dare not take MH.

Oh ya! Better buy travel insurance if you have bought MH tixs in case they shut down still can claim. But I heard from the Malaysians that most probably they won't as it is their national carrier, it represents Malaysia.

Edited by Dleodleo
  • Praise 4

I think years back, tony fernandes tried to shake things up there but encountered so much resistance, he thought it's not worth his while.

If he can't do it as someone who knows the local market so well, i don't think anyone can...

Whoa!!!!!
  • Praise 1

He wants a national car that is not viable and he is now willing to shut down MAS? Nonsense lah

But MAS can't be profitable unless they allow an outsider to go in and tear up all the ali baba contracts. Hearsay only hor.

• Praise 4

Good services provided by MAS or the services is offer at personal level?

Edited by Dfx16
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

MH won best airline in asia wor....That means better than SQ, ANA, CX, EVA wor. Wahahaha....market rate for kopi lui how muchie nowadays ah?

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/03/11/malaysia-airlines-wins-best-airline-in-asia-award-at-itb-berlin/

• Praise 1

Whoa!!!!!

Shenzhen airlines 2nd best

3rd is Thai airways

Good services provided by MAS or the services is offer at personal level?

Excellent customer service from MAS cabin crew

All the way made you feel at home :D

Talking about personal level will be SQ nihonjin crew cos I knew her on ground.

• Praise 3

Wonder which country didnt have a national airline. Or he is looking into building a new airline company? Interesting old man.

I think is also due to the 2 crashes. They have spent alot of $ on searching the missing plane and many PRCs boycott them due to this incident.

Oh ya! Better buy travel insurance if you have bought MH tixs in case they shut down still can claim. But I heard from the Malaysians that most probably they won't as it is their national carrier, it represents Malaysia.

Not only prc boycott even many singaporean also dont dare to fly with MAS
  • Praise 3

Supercharged

domestic issue cannot handle and want to find the easy way out but still want to stir SHIT outside... this old man really live up to his nick name. 

Yup, many money spent...found many luggage bags too...but not in the sea but someone’s house.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1