Malaysia considering shut down or sale of Malaysia Airlines

Dleodleo

My feel is Dr M wants to know the ground feeling? he is doing a test test for his ppl, to say shut down is damn easy, actual shuttling is out of the question, it means a lot to him, likewise he started Proton car, and its still rolling out brand new SUV.

I look up to him when he was Premier of Malaysia, he has base foundation and he has steel on his heart, lately his thinking is not so sharp, like the Sp Law student who have had the opportunity to pose him a Q on the Aviation flight between SP airspace and JB.

Beside trading on Port Selepas vs Tanjong Pagar- Tuas, never ending saga . . .

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

This one will be a tough decision for him, not sure if he wants to go down history as the PM who shut down or sold MH.

Many ppl forgot that MH's downward path didn't start from MH370 or MH17 onwards. It started from the time when crooked doc was PM n how his cronies treated it as a ATM. Now that the shit has come back to haunt him n onli ah jib's cronies are left, probably that's why he wanna bury it
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

How far should the Mahathir government go to keep Malaysia Airlines aloft?

typical AMDK approach to cost cutting by letting go of staff, does not work in Asia as worker wages are relatively lower than in US.

too bad corporate Singapore does this too .... [:(]

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/economics/article/3001948/how-far-should-mahathir-government-go-keep-malaysia-airlines

Just like what a telco did recently. AMDK on board and the guillotine fall, waiting to see if it works.

My feel is Dr M wants to know the ground feeling? he is doing a test test for his ppl, to say shut down is damn easy, actual shuttling is out of the question, it means a lot to him, likewise he started Proton car, and its still rolling out brand new SUV.

I look up to him when he was Premier of Malaysia, he has base foundation and he has steel on his heart, lately his thinking is not so sharp, like the Sp Law student who have had the opportunity to pose him a Q on the Aviation flight between SP airspace and JB.

Beside trading on Port Selepas vs Tanjong Pagar- Tuas, never ending saga . . .

When one only have the heart to compete with his competitor, he will lose his focus.

Many ppl forgot that MH's downward path didn't start from MH370 or MH17 onwards. It started from the time when crooked doc was PM n how his cronies treated it as a ATM. Now that the shit has come back to haunt him n onli ah jib's cronies are left, probably that's why he wanna bury it

Agree.

This is an important observation. Frankly, he's likely to go down in my personal memory as the smallest-hearted and pea-brained msian pm for all the "small actions" against us.

He cannot swallow the humble pie that for decades, his bumi-enriching policies at the expense of the country's well being is now bringing forth bountiful harvests of corrupted fruits.

Never changed, this pitiful old man. Despite his years, vision still blurr and mind only focused on being a racist. Given a 2nd chance, yet still same old talks.

Doubt airline will be closed, probably renamed Proton Airways...hehe...just my tots.

3rd Asian Tiger...haiz....talk is cheap. Possible if rope in China, renamed C-Proton Airways. Oops.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 7

Maybe another Saudi Prince wanna buy MH as 'donation'?

what he never disclose is that all the offers are at a deep discount to book value ...  :that-dood-is-up-to-something:

• Praise 2

Supersonic

what he never disclose is that all the offers are at a deep discount to book value ... :that-dood-is-up-to-something:

Pasar malam lelong sale?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/malaysia-airlines-sale-mahathir-options-11361722?cid=FBcna

Some local, foreign firms eye Malaysia Airlines, says Mahathir

"I love MAS. I want MAS to be a national airline, but it looks like we cannot afford it," the leader added.

can shut down MAH/MAS and replace with this https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/malaysia-first-flying-car-prototype-unveil-this-year-11290224

• Praise 2

Pasar malam lelong sale?

Dr M did not want to share details for obvious reasons.

My guess is that the bids are closer to break up value of MH rather than going concern basis.

It doesn't matter what Dr M does with Malaysia Airlines.

What's more important is the fallout or benefit to our national carrier?

Is there a wider issue that involves Singapore eg ECRL (High Speed Rail)?

I dont blame Singaporean for being upset (anger further stroke by our own politicians) with Dr M with regards to High Speed Rail and etc. 

We look from our point of view but we should try to look at his point of view too. I am sure of his sore point was how did Singapore politicians took advantage of Najib to some point it becomes vulgar. That must be one of the triggers for Dr M to try to do the perceived unjust that puts Malaysia at a disadvantage.

• Dislike 1

It doesn't matter what Dr M does with Malaysia Airlines.

What's more important is the fallout or benefit to our national carrier?

Is there a wider issue that involves Singapore eg ECRL (High Speed Rail)?

I dont blame Singaporean for being upset (anger further stroke by our own politicians) with Dr M with regards to High Speed Rail and etc.

We look from our point of view but we should try to look at his point of view too. I am sure of his sore point was how did Singapore politicians took advantage of Najib to some point it becomes vulgar. That must be one of the triggers for Dr M to try to do the perceived unjust that puts Malaysia at a disadvantage.

Why should we look from his point of view when all he wanted was to take advantage of us from the beginning and still does?

Malaysia was never at a disadvantage. They chose a policy that created the mess today. No one tell them, they ownself want to rob own country.

Pray tell how did we take advantage of Najib until at some point it became vulgar? Najib is not an idiot like this old man. He's greedy but who isnt when there are so many advantages for them, and still can get away scot free. Greed is the reason why they dun mind putting Malaysia down.

Their perception is always upside down because it starts at the top. If they dun disturb us for a day, we oredi very happy.

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 4

how to win your enemy or opponent if you don't know his strategy

Why should we look from his point of view when all he wanted was to take advantage of us from the beginning and still does?

Malaysia was never at a disadvantage. They chose a policy that created the mess today. No one tell them, they ownself want to rob own country.

Pray tell how did we take advantage of Najib until at some point it became vulgar? Najib is not an idiot like this old man. He's greedy but who isnt when there are so many advantages for them, and still can get away scot free. Greed is the reason why they dun mind putting Malaysia down.

Their perception is always upside down because it starts at the top. If they dun disturb us for a day, we oredi very happy.

• Praise 1

how to win your enemy or opponent if you don't know his strategy

Pray, how much u know Dr M now? His strategies? You meant the prata flipping? He's a liar. So how u handle a liar? You whack him with the truth hoping he will wake up. Unfortunately, too late for him....leopards never change their spots. So much for knowing your enemy and his strategies.
  • Praise 1

Who needs to take an airline when everyone has their own flying car.

Dr M has seen the future like online sales killing retail.

Flying cars will kill off airlines.

:D

See Dr M has always been a disruptor.

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1