MCF HangOut with the All-New 2019 Perodua Myvi!

kobayashiGT

Waiting for the prices of the models to be released.

hoping for perocoms management to be reading this thread. i summarize price is the main factor here.  [drivingcar]

• Praise 3

Any comments on the car and what the pricing was?

The price as listed above is nett liao, no more further discounts. Before all the various discounts, its ard $70+k. If full cash, got to pay $2k extra and finance discount of $3k removed. So its $5k on top of the nett price.

The car is good build quality, with decent specs. Interior was spacious even with the front seat pushed all the way to the back. The bad thing for me, the seat at its lowest position still not low enough for me. My eye level is still at the top of the windscreen. And didnt bother to test drive as It is not suitable for me. Another thing is no center arm rest. [:(]

Event was well organised and food was great as usual. I felt that SGCM did a good job. Food for these events always impress.

Edited by Adrianli
  • Praise 1

The price as listed above is nett liao, no more further discounts. Before all the various discounts, its ard $70+k. If full cash, got to pay $2k extra and finance discount of $3k removed. So its $5k on top of the nett price.

The car is good build quality, with decent specs. Interior was spacious even with the front seat pushed all the way to the back. The bad thing for me, the seat at its lowest position still not low enough for me. My eye level is still at the top of the windscreen. And didnt bother to test drive as It is not suitable for me. Another thing is no center arm rest. [:(]

Event was well organised and food was great as usual. I felt that SGCM did a good job. Food for these events always impress.

Haha you too tall liao
  • Praise 3

The test drive was very short, couple of left hand turns and almost didn't have the chance to see the eco-idle in action. So.. can't comment much..

The drive was fine, humps and bumps on the road wasn't much of problem and the start-stop was rather smooth. However, the price makes it less attractive when there are few options at this price range. Regrettably it did not convince me enough.. [:/]

• Praise 1

Thanks for review.

Unfortunately, they missed out on competitive pricing otherwise word will spread like wild fire to jack up sales.

Just my tots

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 2

Disappointed...with their mktg strategy, if they are not using $$ to be competitive, then at least they must strongly consider importing the Advance version to win on specs with all the comprehensive features to impress or the very least swing viewers to take a look.

Now, price psychologically ex, specs merely on par. How to convince the potential customers?

Mktg strategy at least must learn fr msia, thou a budget national car, but exceed expectation on safety specs.

The old strategy may work on Bezza but it definitely wont work for myvi in my view, even when I m Bezza owner.

To me, they hv failed pretty badly. If they wanna shirk the budget impression, they just gotto work on safety specs.

Edited by Unfazed

All go look see test drive liao after that keep quiet.. probably not good news.. haha

I drove both the 1.3 and 1.5 versions. All I'll say is that the 1.3 might as well not have a throttle pedal - you kick it hard to the floor like a red-headed stepchild and the car makes a loud sound like it just sprang a hernia but the speedo needle goes nowhere. The 1.5 is not terrible. A manual would definitely improve the experience.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

The price will doom this model. It is a very good car but was launched at the wrong time. Anyway their cars do not have a price edge. Just look at the Bezza and you can see its rare on the roads. Lucky the boss has some other side businesses. Otherwise the agent will close shop liao

Haha you too tall liao