• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
21 replies to this topic | 146 praises

Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:06 PM

VictorTQT
  • Premium member
    VictorTQT
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I did not realize that the signal repeater lights for my Honda Civic 1.6 (FD4) were stolen until today. Someone has stolen both two sides of it and left the two holes there. I do not know should I report to the police or not, since I am not sure where and when they were stolen. It should be happened within a few days this week. Could someone also please let me know where can I find the replacement and how much does it cost?

Thank you very much. Some photos of the stolen lights are attached.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20190314_122402.jpg
  • 20190314_122404.jpg
  • 20190314_122410.jpg
  • 20190314_122413.jpg

Edited by VictorTQT, 14 March 2019 - 07:07 PM.

Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:20 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I don't think Police will do much,just buy 2 & fit it back case close. :mellow:

Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:37 PM

Fu11thr0tt1e
  • Premium member
    Fu11thr0tt1e
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Times are really bad. Signal lights also got ppl steal!
Spring, Uncle2, Volvobrick, RH1667 and Carbon82 praised this

Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:41 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My God! What is wrong with people nowadays?  [mad]

Inlinefour, Uncle2 and RH1667 praised this
Me sad Newcastle fan

Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:43 PM

Renegade777
  • Premium member
    Renegade777
    6th Gear
    Author Image

What is happening to this world.

Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:46 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Can try Tanly Motor.
Uncle2 praised this
focus

Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:49 PM

Fu11thr0tt1e
  • Premium member
    Fu11thr0tt1e
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Can try Tanly Motor.

Can try scrap yard. Can get a pair at a bargin.
Inlinefour, Uncle2 and Mercs praised this

Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:03 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Call fong that motor,need to provide your year of manufactured so that they could get you the right part.
Inlinefour praised this

Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:19 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

My God! What is wrong with people nowadays? [mad]

not only nowadays, people already did that in the 80s.
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:35 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

not only nowadays, people already did that in the 80s.

Oh I see . . . it happened to someone you know?

How they pry it off the car?
Me sad Newcastle fan

Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:43 PM

Ody_2004
  • Ody_2004
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Confirmed not BMW owners did de!

They don't use signal lights at all! [:p]

Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:51 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Oh I see . . . it happened to someone you know?

How they pry it off the car?

This one is plastic clip on , shift the light housing front and back, the whole light will be out. Oooops. not me though I dont drive a BMW

Edited by Ct3833, 14 March 2019 - 08:51 PM.

Posted 14 March 2019 - 09:56 PM

Optramagnum
  • Premium member
    Optramagnum
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Most cars nowadays have their repeater embedded with side mirrors.. Will side mirrors go missing one day too?

Posted 15 March 2019 - 10:22 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hope they don’t kope mine :grin:

Posted 15 March 2019 - 06:15 PM

VictorTQT
  • Premium member
    VictorTQT
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

This one is plastic clip on , shift the light housing front and back, the whole light will be out. Oooops. not me though I dont drive a BMW

Actually it is not that easy to pull out this if it is a new set. However, since my signal light set are quite old (maybe 10 years old), so someone can still pull it out. The one stole my signal light might be also driving the same model as me, that is why he stole those items.

Btw, the replacement is more difficult than I thought. I need to replace all from casing, sockets and bulbs since only the wire is left (see attached photo). Fortunately, after asking around, I got my problem resolved with Edwin from SG Garage, and now my car is back to normal.

Thank you all for your comments/suggestion. This is just to let others know that this kind of action also can be happened in Singapore, and I am even more surprise since my car is very old (registered in 2009) and there is still people want to steal that cheap items.

Attached Thumbnails

• Wire.jpg

Edited by VictorTQT, 15 March 2019 - 06:16 PM.

Blueray and RH1667 praised this

Posted 15 March 2019 - 06:17 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

My God! What is wrong with people nowadays? [mad]

Esp when ppl dun signal anymore

So this one maybe Xmas lights
Ya even that Angcheek want to
Steal my tyre cap
Vid, SiLangKia and Fu11thr0tt1e praised this
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 15 March 2019 - 06:44 PM

Volvobrick
  • Volvobrick
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Alternatively Can just change your car badges to BMW. No one would expect you to signal anymore.

BTW all BMW signal lights are just non functioning plastic covers to save production costs.
Fu11thr0tt1e praised this

Posted 15 March 2019 - 06:53 PM

Volvobrick
  • Volvobrick
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

To the balless (no offense to ladies) anonymous disliker - of course I talk nonsense - the forum is a place to joke.
SiLangKia and Kangadrool praised this

Posted 15 March 2019 - 07:47 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Esp when ppl dun signal anymore

So this one maybe Xmas lights
Ya even that Angcheek want to
Steal my tyre cap

hahaha Yet to happen ....... Now u use cheap Rubber , not interesting  :D

I will go for GLC one  -_-

Fu11thr0tt1e praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 15 March 2019 - 07:51 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hope they don’t kope mine :grin:

U always can get a new one in TB ... no worry . but pls share info with us too 

:D

樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, honda civic and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users