My signal Repeater lights were stolen

VictorTQT

I did not realize that the signal repeater lights for my Honda Civic 1.6 (FD4) were stolen until today. Someone has stolen both two sides of it and left the two holes there. I do not know should I report to the police or not, since I am not sure where and when they were stolen. It should be happened within a few days this week. Could someone also please let me know where can I find the replacement and how much does it cost?

Thank you very much. Some photos of the stolen lights are attached.

post-257076-0-78619300-1552561465_thumb.jpg

post-257076-0-05621600-1552561466_thumb.jpg

post-257076-0-36761900-1552561466_thumb.jpg

post-257076-0-63526900-1552561466_thumb.jpg

Edited by VictorTQT
↡ Advertisement

Oh I see . . . it happened to someone you know?

How they pry it off the car?

This one is plastic clip on , shift the light housing front and back, the whole light will be out. Oooops. not me though I dont drive a BMW Edited by Ct3833

(edited)

This one is plastic clip on , shift the light housing front and back, the whole light will be out. Oooops. not me though I dont drive a BMW

Actually it is not that easy to pull out this if it is a new set. However, since my signal light set are quite old (maybe 10 years old), so someone can still pull it out. The one stole my signal light might be also driving the same model as me, that is why he stole those items.

Btw, the replacement is more difficult than I thought. I need to replace all from casing, sockets and bulbs since only the wire is left (see attached photo). Fortunately, after asking around, I got my problem resolved with Edwin from SG Garage, and now my car is back to normal.

Thank you all for your comments/suggestion. This is just to let others know that this kind of action also can be happened in Singapore, and I am even more surprise since my car is very old (registered in 2009) and there is still people want to steal that cheap items.

post-257076-0-07348900-1552644885_thumb.jpg

Edited by VictorTQT
  • Praise 2

My God! What is wrong with people nowadays? [mad]

Esp when ppl dun signal anymore

So this one maybe Xmas lights

Ya even that @angcheek want to

Steal my tyre cap

• Praise 3

Alternatively Can just change your car badges to BMW. No one would expect you to signal anymore.

BTW all BMW signal lights are just non functioning plastic covers to save production costs.

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1