Mass shooting in NZ, Christchurch outside 2 mosques

Atonchia

Mass shooting in NZ, Christchurch outside a mosque.
6 dead

christchurch-shooting-infographic.jpg

CHRISTCHURCH: New Zealand police have confirmed multiple fatalities after shooting incidents at two mosques in the city of Christchurch, during afternoon prayers on Friday (Mar 15).

Christchurch police hunt 'active shooter' after mosque shooting; multiple casualties, say reports

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/christchurch-mosque-shooting-new-zealand-police-respond-11347058.

Edited by Carbon82
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Mass shooting in NZ, Christchurch outside a mosque.

6 dead

Christchurch police hunt 'active shooter' after mosque shooting; multiple casualties, say reports

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/christchurch-mosque-shooting-new-zealand-police-respond-11347058.

The below Twitter video is not for the fainthearted.

See the gunman entering the mosque and started killing people like it's a video game...

The below Twitter video is not for the fainthearted.

See the gunman entering the mosque and started killing people like it's a video game...

• Praise 7

Should send him to Syria to kill those IS people but probably he’s balls less. Only kill innocent people.

• Praise 2

Not sure if true, but heard that one of the gunmen has been caught, another still at large...

this type should 五马分尸

Edited by Atrecord
  • Praise 2

Not sure if true, but heard that one of the gunmen has been caught, another still at large...

this type should 五马分尸

i dun think there is even death penalty in NZ.

• Praise 2

this type should äºé©¬åå°¸

Send them to Syria or Iraq.

Split the post into a new thread as its breaking news, and deserved a greater attention for the safety of all. This plain terrorism!! [furious]

RIP to the deceased. :a-rip:

@hoseyboh, the link in your post has been deleted by Twitter, not me. I am glad that we are moving in the right direction: everyone (individual or corporate) owns the responsibility to maintain the social media free from harm. [nod]  :a-good:

• Praise 11

The killer live-streamed the shootings. Yes, he machiam enjoying a computer game of killing ppl. Sick.

Hope the shooter is caught soon.

Sincere condolences to the bereaved families. Its no difference to those killings carried out by terrorists worldwide. Always only got guts to kill the weak, women and children.

Cowards.

Not sure of motive. But if it is done for god, please remember this, "He who is in control of the winds, fire, water and everything, can easily take out anyone WITHOUT your help. So quit helping God, idiot."

Tmd

• Praise 1

Omg.

For all we know these blokes might have just came back from there...

Better have nothing to do with over there. The madness is contagious.

SARs again.

The anger virus.

You see Atrecord also going five horse. Disinfect our minds from the anger please.

Its horrible.

Edited by Datsun366

Omg.

For all we know these blokes might have just came back from there...

Better have nothing to do with over there. The madness is contagious.

SARs again.

The anger virus.

Apa ini?

Time for medication my friend.

Apa ini?

Time for medication my friend.

Haha...the 5 horses comment is talking about one of the most cruel method of killing.

Ancient China, think its Tang Dynasty, where someone can be put to death by the Emperor by having 1 horse to his head, 1 horse to each arm and 1 horse to each leg. Then the 5 horses will be smacked to run off....u guessed it, in 5 different directions. Imagine the pain as each body part is torn from you. Cruel.

"5 horses separate body"

Just sharing. But i think the shooters are lucky they not living in Imperial Tang era. Lady GuiFei was dismembered this way.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1