Mass shooting in NZ, Christchurch outside 2 mosques

Atonchia

The death toll is...

49 and rising, i'm sure.

defenseless and cornered. machine gun... how to survive...

↡ Advertisement

I have a soft spot for the Kiwis. This b**tard was an Aussie c*nt, not a Kiwi. He was visiting, decided that was as good a place as any to stage his "white genocide protest" by killing innocents and off he went.

He is a blemish on humanity, but don't let him also blemish the NZers.

But, honest disclaimer, I don't think he worked alone, and I don't know where his sick f**k accomplices came from. I only know that he was originally from NSW.

(If you can't already tell, I do not like the OZlanders much. I'm not claiming the NZers are angels, but I like them better. They just seem saner overall).

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 3

Good. Pls don't spread it and encourage copycats.

There was a video which I received from my whatapp group this morning 11am plus.

I wish I didn't watch it but I did. It was like watching a computer game but with human being collapsing.

Horrific and I hope the video won't resurface again.

I read screenshot of his manifesto...

Complaining about non-white invaders in nz...

Erm... ironic... wonder how the maoris felt...

In any case, the white community needs to do more to alert the authorities about people like this.

Yes.

He posted the live video and his manifesto.

Extreme right group white supremacy with anti immigrant belief. (I hope I got the term right)

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1

There are certainly nice Aussies, but there is a good number of those I met are crazy racists (and self-righteous about it).

With a lot of OZs, you can never tell what's lurking behind their wolfish smiles.

I blame the crazy fauna. When you're surrounded by deadly beasts, you tend to become one yourself.

• Praise 1

The death toll is...

41 from the main mosque. 7 from another mosque. 1 passed in the hospital. As of now 49 fatality. 48 still in hospital.

Bbc source.

Attack happened at two mosques.

Yet to clarify the attacks happened at the concurrently or at different times.

28 yo Australia male will be charged tomorrow. 3 others apprehended still under investigation to determine whether any involvement.

Explosive found on the car and was disarmed by the army.

Source BBC.

49 and rising, i'm sure.

defenseless and cornered. machine gun... how to survive...

Semi auto.

Turbocharged

Nbzz..... sad day for humanity..... condolences to the family of the deceased..... when can we ever see this type of hate crime stop!!!  Achieve nothing but agony and untold suffering for the family of the dead....

• Praise 1

Nbzz..... sad day for humanity..... condolences to the family of the deceased..... when can we ever see this type of hate crime stop!!! Achieve nothing but agony and untold suffering for the family of the dead....

As of now 49 families destroyed!

No amount of words can comfort them.

I have a soft spot for the Kiwis. This b**tard was an Aussie c*nt, not a Kiwi. He was visiting, decided that was as good a place as any to stage his "white genocide protest" by killing innocents and off he went.

He is a blemish on humanity, but don't let him also blemish the NZers.

But, honest disclaimer, I don't think he worked alone, and I don't know where his sick f**k accomplices came from. I only know that he was originally from NSW.

(If you can't already tell, I do not like the OZlanders much. I'm not claiming the NZers are angels, but I like them better. They just seem saner overall).

I dun disagree
  • Praise 2

With a lot of OZs, you can never tell what's lurking behind their wolfish smiles.

I blame the crazy fauna. When you're surrounded by deadly beasts, you tend to become one yourself.

History is - Aussies were most convicts sort of banished from Britain and the Kiwi’s were mostly retiree’s and found climate similar to Britain they landed in NZ and found sheep adapted well for wool; saying goes that it was supposed to be called New England ..... I could be wrong too
  • Praise 4

These events reinforce my pessimistic views about the future of humanity. While it has gotten a lot safer over the last two centuries, this shows we are not far from backsliding

This shooting case shows us that Singapore is such a safe country. We don't have to worry about our loved ones being harmed in school, in places of worship and crowds. Imagine now in New Zealand everyone will be worried about the impending revenge killings as a result of this. We don't have racial hatred, no mass corruption like our neighbour where the parties are busy infighting instead of governing the country wholeheartedly. Because of political stability, social harmony and a overall effective ecosystem, we can enjoy progress. Look at China, it is because in the past years it does not have civil unrest, and has a strong one party governance, that's why it has progressed so much and so fast. We should be grateful that Singapore have what most other countries can only envy. Surely our government has done all the right things for a long time coming.

Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 6

History is - Aussies were most convicts sort of banished from Britain and the Kiwiâs were mostly retireeâs and found climate similar to Britain they landed in NZ and found sheep adapted well for wool; saying goes that it was supposed to be called New England ..... I could be wrong too

Aussie and kiwi were immigrant themselves.

Yes the manifesto is in my Dropbox

Sick mutha farker

He’s eloquent tho with the way he thinks and pens his words

• Praise 1

Aussie and kiwi were immigrant themselves.

Yes I know , trying to differentiate between the type lah .....makes a difference in quality going forward
  • Praise 1

BBC source. Account from witness.

Linwood shooting

At the second mosque, Linwood Masjid, survivors told local media they saw a gunman in a black motorcycle helmet open fire on around 100 people praying inside.

The attack occurred shortly after the first attack at the Al Noor mosque.

Media captionEyewitness: "My hands were shaking so hard"

Witness Syed Ahmed told stuff.co.nz the man had been "shouting something" during the shooting.

He said he saw at least eight people killed, including two of his friends.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

the shooter is one of those radicalised online on 4chan where white supremacists push each other on and suggest plans. The internet and free speech.. Pandora's box is well and truly open and i think that's something the world has to come to terms with.

Turbocharged

These events reinforce my pessimistic views about the future of humanity. While it has gotten a lot safer over the last two centuries, this shows we are not far from backsliding

This world is cursed, just waiting for judgement day

BBC source. Account from witness.

Linwood shooting

At the second mosque, Linwood Masjid, survivors told local media they saw a gunman in a black motorcycle helmet open fire on around 100 people praying inside.

The attack occurred shortly after the first attack at the Al Noor mosque.

Media captionEyewitness: "My hands were shaking so hard"

Witness Syed Ahmed told stuff.co.nz the man had been "shouting something" during the shooting.

He said he saw at least eight people killed, including two of his friends.

Recently there was a movie called 1517 to Paris based on true story. 3 Americans overcame a gunman on board train in Paris. This time no heroes to save them...
↡ Advertisement