Formula One 2019

Adrianli

Alonso with Honda engine last season cannot make it ... keep complaining it worst than GP2

Verstappen with Honda engine this season ... almost challenge ferrari for podium in bahrain

so ... Honda engine is good ... it is Red Bull team > Mclaren team? [sly][laugh]

To be fair, this 2019 Honda engine is an upgrade on the 2018 version, hence not an apple to apple comparison. Anyway, I think Alonso is a good driver who won’t try using excuse of an inferior engine if it’s not true.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Parking sensors not working.

gostan never check rear view mirror one ah ? think need refresher course ...  :a-aggressive:

this season Ferrari is not challenging Merc, is defending against Red Bull.  [:p]

Edited by Blueray

I wonder what happened to Ferrari pace during free practice??? Or was it Mercedes purposely not show hand during free practice.

After the 1st lap only, Bottas was around 4 secs away from Vettel in 3rd.

gostan never check rear view mirror one ah ? think need refresher course ... :a-aggressive:

this season Ferrari is not challenging Merc, is defending against Red Bull. [:p]

One horse race...boring F1. Going to lose more followers....

I think Merc did not show its true pace during winter test that is why most people will have the impression that Ferrari will be the clear winner this season. Yesterday's race Vettel's tyre were damaged during the start only to come alive after the pit stop. Le Clerc is there other way though. There is no explanation why he don't have the pace on the soft tyre. Its nice to see Bottas win. Ham face black black, lets see how long his good relationship with Bottas will last.

After the Spanish qualifying tonight, I think we can seriously kiss goodbye to Ferrari giving Mercedes any kind of challenge in both championships this year.

Instead they are fighting RB. Sad.

• Praise 1

After the Spanish qualifying tonight, I think we can seriously kiss goodbye to Ferrari giving Mercedes any kind of challenge in both championships this year.

Instead they are fighting RB. Sad.

During interview with Button Vettel's body language also like sian 1/2 already.  :mellow:

During interview with Button Vettel's body language also like sian 1/2 already. :mellow:

When the car feels balanced and good in your hands, yet losing 0.5sec in sector 3 alone, and the team don't know what is wrong, sure sian lor.

And they are supposed to have brought both engine and aero upgrades to Catulunya, whereas Mercedes didn't upgrade very much...lagi sian.

Another boring race. 5th 1-2 podium finish for Mercedes from 5 races. Ferrari seems to be going backwards with their upgrades, only racing with each other.

With Mercedes domination, F1 is boring and predicttable to watch. But Kudos to Mercedes for doing a fantastic job. The other teams are just too poor. Just that Mercedes should stop all the BS that Ferrari is faster than them..

(edited)

when a F1 team get it right ... they will WIN all the way!

until the driver jump ship or rules change .... tested and proven

Jenson is sibei lucky to sneak one out ... [laugh]

post-7984-0-71288200-1557718100_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1