Lufthansa Singapore

Neutrino

Anyone know for certain if Lufthansa has a Customer Relations office in Orchard Rd or anywhere else in Singapore.

My missus has been phoning and emailing all day but the phone gets redirected to somewhere else and the email bounces.

↡ Advertisement

62455600. 8am to 6pm daily

Airport office:

Singapore

Unit B16-020-01 Basement Level

Terminal 2, Changi International Airport

Edited by Happily1986
  • Praise 1

62455600. 8am to 6pm daily

Airport office:

Singapore

Unit B16-020-01 Basement Level

Terminal 2, Changi International Airport

Thanks, got that as well but the missus never tried ringing that number today.

Do you know if they do Customer Relations and/or change the date of flights etc.

Do you know if they do Customer Relations and/or change the date of flights etc.

I was in Europe 2 years back when my luft flight was suddenly cancelled via email. Reading the news, I saw that it was due to a snow storm so tried to call their european number to reschedule (to no avail obviously).

In the end, waited for SG to open and then called SG number.

You can try calling their overseas number if you have an issue I guess.

the number i got for you is for their service centre. It can handle flight bookings and service enquiries so i think you should try to call this number tmr.

the number i got for you is for their service centre. It can handle flight bookings and service enquiries so i think you should try to call this number tmr.

Just seen that the number you gave for the airport office of Lufthansa is the same as their Customer Care center in Orchard Rd.

That's the number that my missus has found useless all day yesterday.

https://customercarecontacts.com/lufthansa-singapore-contact-ticketing-cargo-office/

So I have to ask again, anyone know if the so called Lufthansa Customer Care and Ticketing office in Orchard Rd is actually open and operating and what the office hours may be?

Thanks.

Just seen that the number you gave for the airport office of Lufthansa is the same as their Customer Care center in Orchard Rd.

That's the number that my missus has found useless all day yesterday.

https://customercarecontacts.com/lufthansa-singapore-contact-ticketing-cargo-office/

So I have to ask again, anyone know if the so called Lufthansa Customer Care and Ticketing office in Orchard Rd is actually open and operating and what the office hours may be?

Thanks.

Since you're awake, just try calling that number again since it is already 8 am.

I just called 2 seconds ago for you and it works. If you can't get thru means it is a problem with your mobile phone or line already.

• Praise 1

Thanks.

Yes the missus got through many times yesterday and then there's the awful automated system.

Then you get bounced around and different people give conflicting info.

Anyway I tried this morning after your post and again got a bit of bouncing, all operators are in the Philippines even though some say they are in the US.

Eventually got someone who was very helpful and had all the info we wanted.

So for the moment we are happy although haven't finalised things but know how to do it.

↡ Advertisement