• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
11 replies to this topic | 27 praises

Posted 16 March 2019 - 12:12 PM

supersen
  • supersen
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys,

Saw someone posted on fb that it enhance his car mileage just by using these tapes on the engine, any reviews or anyone using it here??

To be installed on:

Fuel Line
 Air Intake Hose
 Battery Cables

_1st_in_sg_3in1_gewinnen_engine_enhancem

Note*: i am not a seller nor a marketing person, just wanna know if this tapes works like it mention as it cost $280  :blink:

Posted 16 March 2019 - 12:53 PM

Volvobrick
  • Volvobrick
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I have 2 rolls silver one self sticking type to let go at 279. Any similarity to $8 air con alumium tape is pure coincident...
Roadrunner2029 and Mercury1 praised this

Posted 16 March 2019 - 01:02 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Looks promising and purposeful.

So does it stop leaks?
supersen praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 16 March 2019 - 01:24 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

seriously ? nowadays still got this type of products ?  :that-dood-is-up-to-something:

Beregond praised this
focus

Posted 16 March 2019 - 01:25 PM

Beregond
  • Beregond
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i cannot believe any 1 actually believe and pay for that . [laugh]

Blueray and RogerNg_185295 praised this

Posted 16 March 2019 - 01:27 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

one Saab owner and one Opel owner.

focus

Posted 16 March 2019 - 01:31 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If I tape around my body parts like my arms and legs will it ionise my blood too? And make me more "efficient". Who wants to try taping around his ahem and see whether can perform better? [laugh]

Volvobrick praised this
Too much to think about...

Posted 16 March 2019 - 01:45 PM

Mkl22
  • Mkl22
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Fools aplenty in every sector

Posted 16 March 2019 - 02:35 PM

supersen
  • supersen
    1st Gear
    Author Image

no statistics reports nor any offical website from Germany  [confused]  

Posted 16 March 2019 - 08:21 PM

Volvobrick
  • Volvobrick
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I was hoping some do... And pay me for the tapes. So far no one pm me yet.

Posted 16 March 2019 - 08:29 PM

Ceecookie
  • Premium member
    Ceecookie
    4th Gear
    Author Image

It's made from oil sourced from snake..nothing to see here..

Edited by Ceecookie, 16 March 2019 - 08:29 PM.

Posted 16 March 2019 - 10:07 PM

WangWang888
  • Premium member
    WangWang888
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Must be good cos the website say two bros tuning... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Alcades The Secret Tab

Alcades The Secret Tab  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by MB2015  |  Neutral Newbie

You can never go wrong with this!

Nigel recommended this Alcades 1 for my 3 years old car. I was sceptical about installing additional stuff for my car because I think it will be a hassle. However, this Alcades 1 has proven me wrong. The set up is fuss free, without any wires... » Read More

Alcades The Secret Tab

Alcades The Secret Tab  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Eremophobic  |  Neutral Newbie

Alcades Tab- For More Power & Better Fuel Efficiency!

Applying such small discreet tabs without any modification to my car yield such great results, made me wonder if the young boss of Huat Lee, Nigel, stole it from Q's experimental lab or Prof. Dumbledore's magical cabinet! They work brilliantl... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Fuel Catalyst

Quick Reply

Tags: enhancement tapes, gewinnen and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users