Police report made by LHL of guy posting his son taking phv

Yewheng

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/driver-investigated-videos-taken-pm-lees-eldest-son-105034248.html

This driver is darn stupid, just drive and mind his own business and nothing would had happened.

What for post this video online for people to see, somemore the rider is Lhl son. See la now the driver kanna hot soup. Stupid driver.

For sure one must be professional in the work. Like for driving grab/go jek etc. Cannot suka suka intorograte people, cannot suka suka see wa I am fetching a famous person, must take video and then show off to people I fetch so and so. That's not professional. Hope other drivers to realise this. Like for me I just drive, I don't care who the person is, I just drive to ensure rider reach destination safely. Of coz if rider open up conversation, I will then start talking to the rider too, but then I will not ask personal questions, just see what rider talk and go with the flow, that's it.

Edited by Yewheng
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

I believe there are some drivers who are not professional in the work. So as a passenger, they must know how to protect themselves.

• Praise 2

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/driver-investigated-videos-taken-pm-lees-eldest-son-105034248.html

This driver is darn stupid, just drive and mind his own business and nothing would had happened.

What for post this video online for people to see, somemore the rider is Lhl son. See la now the driver kanna hot soup. Stupid driver.

For sure one must be professional in the work. Like for driving grab/go jek etc. Cannot suka suka intorograte people, cannot suka suka see wa I am fetching a famous person, must take video and then show off to people I fetch so and so. That's not professional. Hope other drivers to realise this. Like for me I just drive, I don't care who the person is, I just drive to ensure rider reach destination safely. Of coz if rider open up conversation, I will then start talking to the rider too, but then I will not ask personal questions, just see what rider talk and go with the flow, that's it.

As I already said before, some phv drivers are people who the traditional taxi companies will reject - poor driving records, recurrent customer complaints, pending criminal records, drug offences. The bar for phv drivers are so much lower.

Now they are plying the roads and creating crazy accidents but the problem is deeper.

Until this. Haha.

• Praise 5

(edited)

As I already said before, some phv drivers are people who the traditional taxi companies will reject - poor driving records, recurrent customer complaints, pending criminal records, drug offences. The bar for phv drivers are so much lower.

Now they are plying the roads and creating crazy accidents but the problem is deeper.

Until this. Haha.

News never say private hire driver, only say private driver. Maybe is grabhitch..

Anyway he is with criminal record, I doubt he is able to pass the LTA level. Meaning if let's say he go apply pdvl and took the test, even if he passed the test, once there is criminal record, lta will not issue pdvl license to him one. So no pdvl, cannot driver grab/gojek/ryde. Maybe grabhitch can.

So that brings out another set of question about grabhitch.. Hmm..

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 2

What an idiot

Dun take it out on the kid ffs

https://www.facebook.com/93889432933/posts/10156275840377934/?sfnsn=mo

SINGAPORE: A police report has been lodged regarding videos taken of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong’s eldest son Li Yipeng, who was offered a ride in a private car, the police said in a statement on Sunday (Mar 17).

Police said the videos were taken without Mr Li’s knowledge or permission.

The 31-year-old man driver offered Mr Li a ride, and was heard asking him repeatedly to confirm his identity, his residential address and the security arrangements for him, the police statement noted.

“The police are looking into the matter with the assistance of the driver because the nature of the questions raises serious security concerns, given Mr Li’s background,” the statement said.

Police are also investigating the circulation of a photo showing a Facebook post purportedly made by PM Lee about the incident.

The photo has been established to be a fake, the police confirmed. A 39-year-old man is assisting officers with this investigation.

Advertisement

The Prime Minister's Office issued a statement on Sunday saying that the Prime Minister is aware of the incident, the videos and the fake Facebook post.

"It is of concern that a vulnerable person can be taken advantage of like this," the statement added.

"Yipeng happens to be PM’s son, but many other vulnerable persons go about Singapore on their own, and they must be able to do so safely, without being taken advantage of or harassed and without their privacy being breached."

"PM Lee thanks the members of public who have expressed concern about the matter.”

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/police-looking-into-driver-offered-pm-lee-son-ride-video-11352932

• Praise 1

(edited)

What an idiot

SINGAPORE: A police report has been lodged regarding videos taken of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong’s eldest son Li Yipeng, who was offered a ride in a private car, the police said in a statement on Sunday (Mar 17).

Police said the videos were taken without Mr Li’s knowledge or permission.

The 31-year-old man driver offered Mr Li a ride, and was heard asking him repeatedly to confirm his identity, his residential address and the security arrangements for him, the police statement noted.

“The police are looking into the matter with the assistance of the driver because the nature of the questions raises serious security concerns, given Mr Li’s background,” the statement said.

Police are also investigating the circulation of a photo showing a Facebook post purportedly made by PM Lee about the incident.

The photo has been established to be a fake, the police confirmed. A 39-year-old man is assisting officers with this investigation.

Advertisement

The Prime Minister's Office issued a statement on Sunday saying that the Prime Minister is aware of the incident, the videos and the fake Facebook post.

"It is of concern that a vulnerable person can be taken advantage of like this," the statement added.

"Yipeng happens to be PM’s son, but many other vulnerable persons go about Singapore on their own, and they must be able to do so safely, without being taken advantage of or harassed and without their privacy being breached."

"PM Lee thanks the members of public who have expressed concern about the matter.”

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/police-looking-into-driver-offered-pm-lee-son-ride-video-11352932

Really stupid driver, for nothing ownself dig to his own grave. Edited by Yewheng

you can dislike the father, mother or grandfather

but the kid/man didnt do anything wrong .

as the proverb says," pick someone your own size"

anyway

post-131345-0-67369700-1552823474.gif :XD:  :XD:  :XD:

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 7

What an idiot

SINGAPORE: A police report has been lodged regarding videos taken of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loongâs eldest son Li Yipeng, who was offered a ride in a private car, the police said in a statement on Sunday (Mar 17).

Police said the videos were taken without Mr Liâs knowledge or permission.

âThe police are looking into the matter with the assistance of the driver because the nature of the questions raises serious security concerns, given Mr Liâs background,â the statement said.

Advertisement

"Yipeng happens to be PMâs son, but many other vulnerable persons go about Singapore on their own, and they must be able to do so safely, without being taken advantage of or harassed and without their privacy being breached."

"PM Lee thanks the members of public who have expressed concern about the matter.â

"Vulnerable person" Edited by Playtime
  • Praise 2

Anyway of all people, the driver is super lucky to pickup Lhl son. However as the thing goes, mind own business. Even if pickup mark Zuckerberg (for example), also need to be professional and mind own business and drive rider to destination safely.

Hmm... next time big shots visit restaurants or shops.. better stop taking wefie.. kenna sue die

Who is so boh liao?

How come PM's son dont have a chauffer?

Wrong mother. [laugh]

Other sons got drivers?

Edited by Kusje

PHV again right ? Enough said.

Turbocharged

Remember the recent 'is it becos im Chinese' saga....

I think some phv driverz mistake that they can now video inwards into the car cabin for their own 'protection'...because that abang driver got away...so now everyone thinks is cool to have an inside car cam...

Blame LTA? Lol

Supercharged

What security concern tbh. If security is so impt he should have bodyguard with him or have taken his own transport to and fro anywhere. He could have asked the driver to disable the in car cam and warn him against any video taking and not answer any of the driver qns. But well the driver is also dumb enuff to pawn himself.

Edited by Xers007
↡ Advertisement