Pay as you throw system to limit household waste?

VteckiCk

........ all for the reason signal is mixed not clear...... U are like the collateral damage likely ... 

Since when did i post anything that offended you ? Cant take the heat then get the fk out of the kitchen

You remind of prawns .. no guts, no spine, and a head full of shit

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

........ all for the reason signal is mixed not clear...... U are like the collateral damage likely ...

No ka

Bcos

@silangkia

Is silang kia

That’s why

Hahah

Hypersonic

Mai Hao Lian hor .....  :D

Nothing wrong with being the first/best hor. There should be a democracy voting system. I will treat everyone here nasi lemak so that I can be voted lumber 1 -_-

:D

Nothing wrong with being the first/best hor. There should be a democracy voting system. I will treat everyone here nasi lemak so that I can be voted lumber 1 -_-

Coconut curry sauce rice?

You in HK?

• Praise 1

Everyone take note.

Vid going to treat us coconut chilly sauce rice. He will fly us over to HK.

This is an IOU from vid.

I saved this page

Hypersonic

Everyone take note.

This is an IOU from vid.

I saved this page

Knn...

Everyone take note.

This is an IOU from vid.

I saved this page

Consolidated all quote here.

Please advise schedule once confirmed.

Thanks

Edited by RH1667
  • Praise 4

In my view, this is a social media forum which are more for informative sharing rather than moral enrichment lesson.

We shouldn't take everythings to heart.

If I can't get my wife to agree 24/7 how would I expect others which I have not even met to agreed full heartedly.

Offensive, slander or even to the level of bullying as you claimed. Well is all very subjective. Is all in your mind as how to handle the different forms of disagreements. Some words might be rude. Some wordings are absurd. Some are so childishly offensive! Just brush it off and close the thread. Wondering what is the price of egg now.

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 4

Hypersonic

In my view, this is a social media forum which are more for informative sharing rather than moral enrichment lesson.

We shouldn't take everythings to heart.

If I can't get my wife to agree 24/7 how would I expect others which I have not even met to agreed full heartedly.

Offensive, slander or even to the level of bullying as you claimed. Well is all very subjective. Is all in your mind as how to handle the different forms of disagreements. Some words might be rude. Some wordings are absurd. Some are so childishly offensive! Just brush it off and close the thread. Wondering what is the price of egg now.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

For someone with an agenda that is purely political, speaks volume about him. He doesn't participate in any other threads. As an IB, I think he failed badly [laugh] [laugh]

He shouldn't be reading posts that offend him and collecting names to be banned according to his wishes.

Now, he's licking his wounds and probably can't sleep at night.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

He shouldn't be reading posts that offend him and collecting names to be banned according to his wishes.

Now, he's licking his wounds and probably can't sleep at night.

You see him no up lah... the resilience he has exhibited thus far is very powerful. Confirm won't be wounded [laugh] [laugh]

For someone with an agenda that is purely political, speaks volume about him. He doesn't participate in any other threads. As an IB, I think he failed badly [laugh] [laugh]

No malice but I do hope he can receive my lighthearted post positively.
  • Praise 2

Regarding recycling, I have one question. With bin like the one below, aren't we creating more work for the waste collector, as they need to perform sorting on the recyclable material collected?

dw-recyclingbin-180121.jpg

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

Regarding recycling, I have one question. With bin like the one below, aren't we creating more work for the waste collector, as they need to perform sorting on the recyclable material collected?

dw-recyclingbin-180121.jpg

I have a hunch they just collect like regular garbage and burn...ever since china stopped taking in prastics...

I have a hunch they just collect like regular garbage and burn...ever since china stopped taking in prastics...

I vaguely remember Some time back they got one article got talk about this

That is was collected with regular trash

Then they say there is simply not enough volume to justify paper collection so junk into regular waste

Then they say most plastic cannot recycle one so they burn

I just saying from my vague memory

Real or not I donno one

My estate cleaners quite steady

That have a big rubbish cart for paper and cardboard

When it is full, then it is disposed off

Not full, just leave it there

I suppose when it is full, then the volume justify getting a Lorry to come and collect

I guess the cleaners get paid a very small sum for selling the carboards

My guess is a few months then will be full

• Praise 3

i see my neighbour do , i feel as long as food waste dun go in, the rest dump together is no issue.

paper confirm 1 side esp newspaper and magz cos very easy to do .

but alot of thing that we throw like toys, vaccum cleaner bicycle etc , all got plastic mix with metal.

and they need to be sorted out by clearly. 

normal metal. 

copper wire ( 1 wire they also dig out esp copper )

aluminium

plastic

rubber( no karangui want rubber of any sort as far as i know)

Turbocharged

We should suggest that all rubbish chutes in HDB flats be permanently locked and sealed.. Provide bins within each floor..

↡ Advertisement