Chua En Lai father dua ki!

Mockngbrd

I never read the facebook page, but the story so far is about a landed owner who built a mini zoo with many statues spilling into the area infront of his house. It took some years and became quite popular around the neigbourhood and some people even travelled there to visit.. Then along the way he got into some quarrel with a neigbour whose son reversed his car into his and never admit till CCTV footage revealed the culprit. From then on, the 'dicks' started to give him trouble by calling relevant authorities to get him to reduce and remove the mini zoo, eventually succeeding.

Quite a sad story, another example of money not able to buy class.

• Praise 9

You not scared lta catch your car?

Cid check Your records?

Commando Reece your house?

I will call one punch man to protect

uTuXM5l.png

• Praise 2

Too wordy. Can some kind souls help to summarize?

Quarrel started in 2015 until today. 

Neighbours quarrel, that's all ..   :we-all-gonna-die:

But don't understand why this neighbours quarrels involved LTA officers, Commando, CID, PMO office, Police, ... etc ... [dizzy]   

Quarrel started in 2015 until today. 

Neighbours quarrel, that's all ..   :we-all-gonna-die:

But don't understand why this neighbours quarrels involved LTA officers, Commando, CID, PMO office, Police, ... etc ... [dizzy]   

he quarrel with neighbour is 1 thing.

but all his display is outside law is a fact also .

if not other wont have any thing to complain also .

now lta ask him remove liao, he buay song, want to dig out all the stuff which the other party say and drag him in loh.

( which is  very true, when u have connection, its very easy to make complain)

'and the other party keep saying he got connection also' . 

• Praise 1

I hate one thing.

Its ppl dragging out their credentials by dropping names.

Stand as you are, without name dropping about who u know, work with or use same toilet to pee or ls.

Sorry, cos accounts are one sided or many sided, plus salt, pepper and chilli added in, and i suspect some may have hearing problems so actual story can become script for tv drama.

Hehe...i speed read. Paiseh. He say, you see, she say, they say, we say, all sounded so right in their opinion. So i say, take with pinches of salt, and if in authorities hands, good to read for entertainment purpose.

That's my tots. Good not to name drop, can be malu if person say i dunno him or her or you. Be humble. You know even the Creator says, I am who I am. Hehe....Says all right.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

I stay nearby. All I can say is, I pity the neighbours of the zoo.

Very noisy ........... 

Yes, Senor Chua might be a di*khead, but that's besides the point imo

He so self righteous. His zoo disturb others he never say. Maid feed strays he go poh mata. If I'm not wrong, I've seen this maid go around feeding. (unless there is another). ok leh, no mess left behind. I even thought to myself "this maid very kind, go feed strays"

Edited by Othello
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Wall of text. Cant be bothered to read. Moving along....

Read a bit but got bored after the 3rd para...

It's basically a petty fight between neighbours and a one-sided 'victim' sad story altho he's no angel himself

In short, zzzzzzzzzzzzz....