Watch Part V

Carbon82

Hypersonic

i may be a peasant... but i environmentally friendly

can reuse will reuse

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

I realise I have a lot of white metal blue dial watches.

1st.jpg

2nd.jpg

Bro ..... ask u something...... what car matches your PP watches collection ?? Got such thing ?? Asking oni
  • Praise 3

All the billionaires i know, wear the following brands (not in any order) most often

Rolex, Richard Mille, Patek, Audemars

They drive or are driven in the following most often

Mercy, BMW, Bentley, RollsRoyce, Porsche, Honda, Toyota

So in the end its quite hard to say which watch for which car.

But Rolex is confirm for any car, bike, e scooter or skateboard, bus and taxi

• Praise 5

Supercharged

I realise I have a lot of white metal blue dial watches.

attachicon.gif1st.jpg

attachicon.gif2nd.jpg

Nice watch !! 

Can i ask you hor , is there anywhere when we can see the listed price for PP huh ? Or have to go boutique to ask huh ? 

• Praise 2

Can intro any of your Billionaire friends to me  [laugh] @angcheek asking lah!  .... he want to valet them  :D 

No wonder I drive lau pok van, neber even make it to Lolex even

OK OK back to topic..........    

All the billionaires i know, wear the following brands (not in any order) most often
Rolex, Richard Mille, Patek, Audemars

They drive or are driven in the following most often
Mercy, BMW, Bentley, RollsRoyce, Porsche, Honda, Toyota

So in the end its quite hard to say which watch for which car.

But Rolex is confirm for any car, bike, e scooter or skateboard, bus and taxi

Nice watch !!

Can i ask you hor , is there anywhere when we can see the listed price for PP huh ? Or have to go boutique to ask huh ?

Thanks bro!

Yes, you can see all the prices in the patek website. For example, if you want to know how much is the 5711, just Google 5711, then click onto the Patek link, scroll down to see the price. Other than those pieces above 400k, the prices of the rest are all available. See below screenshot:

post-100773-0-89803500-1556533431_thumb.jpg

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 1

Thanks bro!

Yes, you can see all the prices in the patek website. For example, if you want to know how much is the 5711, just Google 5711, then click onto the Patek link, scroll down to see the price. Other than those pieces above 400k, the prices of the rest are all available. See below screenshot:

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20190429-182144_Samsung Internet.jpg

ur one chow chow OVER 100k  .......  [cool]  

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 4

ur one chow chow OVER 100k ....... [cool]

Patek perpetual calendar and manual chronograph are 100+. Annual calendars are 50% to 60% of that price typically. My 5205 is an AC.

Machiam V8 vs IL4 engines. Mechanically, the AC movement (IL4) is half as complex as a PC (V8) and easier to manufacture.

And of course, anything Nautilus commands a premium.

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 5

Patek perpetual calendar and manual chronograph are 100+. Annual calendars are 50% to 60% of that price typically. My 5205 is an AC.

Machiam V8 vs IL4 engines. Mechanically, the AC movement (IL4) is half as complex as a PC (V8) and easier to manufacture.

thanks bro ... always learn something new .  [thumbsup]  

:D

• Praise 4

My first Aquanaut only 13.8...full steel some more

Now price rocketed real sky high

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Thanks bro!

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20190429-182144_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanks a lot Bro . Now I know where to look at and see what kind of premium my broker is asking for PP Liao .

Supposed you buy direct from boutique ? How does that work ? Buy a couple of AC and PC to get into their list for those hot models ?

Those 5712R and 5980R looks very interesting man . Are these difficult to get directly from the boutique or AD ?

Sorry Hor , many questions as been thinking about getting my first Patek but dun have any contacts at all .

Edited by Hubwee
  • Praise 1

Thanks a lot Bro . Now I know where to look at and see what kind of premium my broker is asking for PP Liao .

Supposed you buy direct from boutique ? How does that work ? Buy a couple of AC and PC to get into their list for those hot models ?

Those 5712R and 5980R looks very interesting man . Are these difficult to get directly from the boutique or AD ?

Sorry Hor , many questions as been thinking about getting my first Patek but dun have any contacts at all .

Glad to help!

I buy all my Patek watches from AD. There are 3 AD in Singapore that carry Patek. Stick to 1 store (preferably a store that also carries other brands, so you have a greater variety of watches to choose from), build a solid relationship with a senior SE and his manager (buying a couple of AC or a PC would definitely give you an edge over other walk-in customers), give them your namecard (they are careful not to sell to flippers, and they love building relationship with good genuine customers), and wait for that call! :D   

The 5712R and 5980R are gorgeous pieces of work. I see people wearing them in suit and in casual wear. They are very versatile and you can wear them to any event. Rose gold nautilus are just as intoxicating as SS ones. [inlove]  Truth is, they are very hard to get and that's why it is recommended to build a relationship to buy them at retail. Skip those brokers, as they are probably buying at high price and then charge you another premium. To me, a relationship with an AD goes a long way.  

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 5

Supercharged

Glad to help!

I buy all my Patek watches from AD. There are 3 AD in Singapore that carry Patek. Stick to 1 store (preferably a store that also carries other brands, so you have a greater variety of watches to choose from), build a solid relationship with a senior SE and his manager (buying a couple of AC or a PC would definitely give you an edge over other walk-in customers), give them your namecard (they are careful not to sell to flippers, and they love building relationship with good genuine customers), and wait for that call! :D   

The 5712R and 5980R are gorgeous pieces of work. I see people wearing them in suit and in casual wear. They are very versatile and you can wear them to any event. Rose gold nautilus are just as intoxicating as SS ones. [inlove]  Truth is, they are very hard to get and that's why it is recommended to build a relationship to buy them at retail. Skip those brokers, as they are probably buying at high price and then charge you another premium. To me, a relationship with an AD goes a long way.  

Thanks a lot for the detailed explaination . Hopefully that will help me in my quest for the 5712R and 5980R . Will drop by the shop tomorrow then . 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1