Is it alright to pay more for the Toyota brand?

A wise man speaks when he has something to say, fools speak because they must say something  [;)]  [:p]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

A wise man speaks when he has something to say, fools speak because they must say something [;)][:p][laugh]

Correct, you just said something!
  • Dislike 1

(edited)

Correct, you just said something!

I was quoting a saying, dumbass. And that's because I have something to say. Don't be so sensitive, what makes you think I'm referring to you?  :D

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Whenever we were gathering, I always talked about my list of car brands breakdown that I saw with my eyes to my Toyota friends. They laughed violently. I don't know why they laughed violently like that. Nothing is funny with non Toyota car brands breakdown list.

So beside that, how u all compare the reliabilty? Usually during car gathering, drivers compare mods so I reckon u all dare not mod, void warranty le
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

I was quoting a saying, dumbass. And that's because I have something to say. Don't be so sensitive, what makes you think I'm referring to you?  :D

He even used up his sympathy pts now hahahaha

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Yes Toyotas are very reliable especially this Toyota Yaris iA.

Some might know it as the Mazda 2.

:D 

landscape-1427403834-scion-ia-16.jpg?res

2017-toyota-yaris-ia-inline1-photo-67412

• Praise 1

Yes Toyotas are very reliable especially this Toyota Yaris iA.

Some might know it as the Mazda 2.

landscape-1427403834-scion-ia-16.jpg?res

2017-toyota-yaris-ia-inline1-photo-67412

Their new supra n 86 also very reliable

I was quoting a saying, dumbass. And that's because I have something to say. Don't be so sensitive, what makes you think I'm referring to you? :D

You like QUOTE? Let me give you my quote:

Wise man speaks because he has something in his head. Fools do not speak because they do not have anything in their head to speak,they quote.

My advise to you, next time if you have something in your head then you speak. If you don't have anything to speak then you keep quiet and move on, don't quote. Why? Because only fool quotes other's saying. Quote means borrow other's brain to help you say what you don't know how to say.

• Dislike 3

(edited)

You like QUOTE? Let me give you my quote:

Wise man speaks because he has something in his head. Fools do not speak because they do not have anything in their head to speak,they quote.

My advise to you, next time if you have something in your head then you speak. If you don't have anything to speak then you keep quiet and move on, don't quote. Why? Because only fool quotes other's saying. Quote means borrow other's brain to help you say what you don't know how to say.

You remind me of rapunzel bro

The only difference being that she let down her hair, while you let everyone down  [;)]  [:p]  [laugh]

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

So beside that, how u all compare the reliabilty? Usually during car gathering, drivers compare mods so I reckon u all dare not mod, void warranty le

My Toyota friends are former other car brand owners. He he.

I was former other car brands owner, too. And yes, I did mod other car brands before. But now I don't mod Toyota car anymore because Toyota did good job, their car has good design, no need further mods anymore.

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

You remind me of rapunzel bro

The only difference being that she let down her hair, while you let everyone down [;)][:p][laugh]

Let me tell you the Truth. You are the one who used words "fool" and "dumbass" when discussing in public forum first. You let everyone down. Next time, try to use polite words in public forum.
  • Dislike 1

Hypersonic

I had been kicked out by a lot of mod/admin in many forums because they could not distinguish my wise jokes/wise debates with dumb trollings.

I am not afraid of any forum member's debates but I am afraid of mod/admin because many mod/admin abused their admin rights.

I refer to discuss/debate in non-mod/admin forums/facebook discussion groups even though members would use a lot dirty words without mod/admin.

After 16 years of getting kicked out of all kinds of forums

would getting kicked out of MCF be your crowning glory?

Or are you targeting other forums you want to be kicked out of?

• Praise 6

Let me tell you the Truth. You are the one who used words "fool" and "dumbass" when discussing in public forum first. You let everyone down. Next time, try to use polite words in public forum.

Actually, I've come to realise based on your posts that it's not that you have little general knowledge, but you have little knowledge in general :XD:

• Praise 8

Hypersonic

My wife wanted to buy Toyota C-HR because she liked its leopard design. She did not care about car reliability.

She also wanted to buy Hyundai because of its head lights or buy Mazda 3 because of its tail lights look like eyes.

She also wanted to buy BMW/Mercedes. She did not care about BMW/Mercedes visit car hospital very frequently.

I know women don't really care much about car, just buy. That why I was very surprised when I heard story about one Singaporean woman insisted her husband to buy Toyota Altis because of its reliability.

Just because you think your wife does not know / care much about car reliability, you concluded that all wives / females know nothing about car reliability?

• Praise 8

My Toyota friends are former other car brand owners. He he.

I was former other car brands owner, too. And yes, I did mod other car brands before. But now I don't mod Toyota car anymore because Toyota did good job, their car has good design, no need further mods anymore.

First time Im hearing ppl saying toyota has good design. Lol
  • Praise 2

let kia and roger and bigtoe continue the debate please

toyota loyalist vs toyota haters

unstoppable force meets immovable object

wonder how many more pages

• Praise 7