Is it alright to pay more for the Toyota brand?

Supersonic

I met lots of TL in diff forum or even in real life.

Last time when I sent a Honda wave to a car workshop. The boss start bad mouthing Honda wave n fit/jazz, saying this not reliable blah blah blah, toyota is the best crap. Then I ask him, how u find the fc for new mazda 3 skyactiv model, then he say this model is a drinker.

I straight away condemn this farker.

In forum, same thing. It happened many yrs ago, even the topic is like reliable of the car. I will say Korean car not bad cause I drove one before, then u will see a bunch of TL quoting me, insult me la or keep saying I drive kia now or Honda. And if they managed to know what model Im driving, they will start to stir shit.

I believe u already saw a few crazy TL. Last time even more, but I get rid some of them already

I gave your 5 praise for your perseverance.
↡ Advertisement

Nope i suggest look at Hyundai and Kia before go down to Vios. Even Altis feel cheap after sitting in Kia. Former Vios owner here

The accent not too bad. See what is his budget actually

Toyota supra uses BMW technology. I wonder will it become "reliable" just because of the badge

Toyota work together with Subaru to create the new 86.

i assume when someone has the supra, he will loot the car, haha can forget about it being reliable.

anyway it's really a bmw inside, engine, steering wheel, idrive, gear knob, buttons....

• Praise 1

Sorry but I disagree.

Sticking oversize chromed grilles with over the top lines and panel doesn't hide the fact that it's based on the platform of the Hiace van.

But then Function wise it does served its purpose.

Hey you mixed up Vellfire with Alphard is it? Vellfire where got too much chrome?

And enough of this myth that Alphard/Vellfire share the same platform with HiAce van. Quoting from Wikipedia, the latest Alphard/Vellfire uses the new MC platform use in other compact and medium sized Toyota and Lexus rides. So proud that some Lexus rides also uses this same platform though I no longer own the ride haha.

New MC[edit] Applications[edit]
  • Praise 2

(edited)

Last time when I sent a Honda wave to a car workshop. The boss start bad mouthing Honda wave n fit/jazz, saying this not reliable blah blah blah, toyota is the best crap. Then I ask him, how u find the fc for new mazda 3 skyactiv model, then he say this model is a drinker.

In forum, same thing. It happened many yrs ago, even the topic is like reliable of the car. I will say Korean car not bad cause I drove one before, then u will see a bunch of TL quoting me, insult me la or keep saying I drive kia now or Honda. And if they managed to know what model Im driving, they will start to stir shit.

I believe u already saw a few crazy TL. Last time even more, but I get rid some of them already

Bro, take things easy. Dun bother their words too hard in your heart.

Last time when I drove my "new" 2nd hand dyna at my initial stage of my company, many ppls laughed at me & my lorry sarcastic saying my business must be very bad until have to drive lorry for site visits or why never buy Cabstar because it is no.1 in that category during that time. 

After some years, their tones & attitude changed after seeing me driving to site visits from corolla, Euro R to CLS & a few fleet of trucks.

Lastly, you didn't get rid of those TL as only admin or mod can do it. Is just that they have already move on to carry on their life. You will still get to meet them again at some point of life.

Edited by Sugimoto
  • Praise 4

After 16 years of getting kicked out of all kinds of forums

would getting kicked out of MCF be your crowning glory?

Or are you targeting other forums you want to be kicked out of?

:D

Pls don't support to kick him out. We need people like him who give us reason to laugh, wonder, Joy, surprise, angry and list goes on...

A complete package of emotions can be asset for a forum :p

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

Pls don't support to kick him out. We need people like him who give us reason to laugh, wonder, Joy, surprise, angry and list goes on...

You enjoy the new toy ............ LOL
  • Praise 5

i assume when someone has the supra, he will loot the car, haha can forget about it being reliable.

anyway it's really a bmw inside, engine, steering wheel, idrive, gear knob, buttons....

Ya.. Supra is at another diff level

Don't think those who r interested in this car will put reliability as their first priority.

Bro, take things easy. Dun bother their words too hard in your heart.

Last time when I drove my "new" 2nd hand dyna at my initial stage of my company, many ppls laughed at me & my lorry sarcastic saying my business must be very bad until have to drive lorry for site visits or why never buy Cabstar because it is no.1 in that category during that time.

After some years, their tones & attitude changed after seeing me driving to site visits from corolla, Euro R to CLS & a few fleet of trucks.

Lastly, you didn't get rid of those TL as only admin or mod can do it. Is just that they have already move on to carry on their life. You will still get to meet them again at some point of life.

Those TL u must really once a while suan them. If not when their numbers get more, they will start to cause nuisance to ppl

Ct3833, on 17 May 2019 - 12:47 AM, said:snapback.png

at least you are not too bias. at one point, Estima was also the best seller for good reasons. Good looking MPV, spacious, and good access in and out of the car. even till recent years still is quite sellable, the look did not change for 10 years except minor facelift from time to time , yet the cars have been so sellable, there must be reasons. Dont make it as if Toyota has no good designs. 

by the way, if you could share, 
1. you dislike Toyota as a brand?
2. you dislike MIT Toyota?
3. you dislike BM?
4, you dislike Toyota buyers?
1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or all?

Mainly is because of those TL.

Mainly TL ?

I help you answer - "High five. I hate Toyota too"

[laugh] 

Flip-Flop-Flip-Flap

Ct3833, on 17 May 2019 - 12:47 AM, said:snapback.png

Mainly TL ?

I help you answer - "High five. I hate Toyota too"

[laugh]

Flip-Flop-Flip-Flap

I add on, light blue picanto boy is currently (I hope still is) driving a Mazda 3 in white.

And I have to say, it was my previous car model before i changed to Altis.

Nothing wrong about Mazda, Honda, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia, etc, we buy what we like and what we see.

Reliability or not, the joy is driving whichever car itself and is not really dependent on the car brand. Some like this brand more than others and don't mind paying more, others may not. Some choose other cos of affordability and functions.

These are what make car buying an exciting and sometimes, tiring affair.

On a lighter note, a 2006 gold Altis that can still be driven now means it is reliable hor? :p

• Praise 2

(edited)

I add on, light blue picanto boy is currently (I hope still is) driving a Mazda 3 in white.

And I have to say, it was my previous car model before i changed to Altis.

Nothing wrong about Mazda, Honda, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia, etc, we buy what we like and what we see.

Reliability or not, the joy is driving whichever car itself and is not really dependent on the car brand. Some like this brand more than others and don't mind paying more, others may not. Some choose other cos of affordability and functions.

These are what make car buying an exciting and sometimes, tiring affair.

On a lighter note, a 2006 gold Altis that can still be driven now means it is reliable hor? :p

Drion -  Mazda -->  Altis

Kia7200 -  Kia --> Mazda --> Mazda

Now I know why he seems to have something against you ..... it's your fault.

Actually, today I for whatever reason(s),  I counted  5x  old Altis,  1x Allion and 1x old Mazda within 20 mins.  I hope to be able to renew COE as a 2nd car.  [cool]

Eh... I buy car not tiring one.  Just go and buy.  Test drive on actual day of purchase. 

Edited by Kklee
  • Praise 3

(edited)

Drion - Mazda --> Altis

Kia7200 - Kia --> Mazda --> Mazda

Actually, today I for whatever reason(s), I counted 5x old Altis, 1x Allion and 1x old Mazda within 20 mins. I hope to be able to renew COE as a 2nd car. [cool]

Eh... I buy car not tiring one. Just go and buy. Test drive on actual day of purchase.

Wrong....me is - Vios -> Mazda -> Altis hor.

He is against me cos he was a clone of Forte something and kenna exposed by me perhaps? ;)

Edited by Drion
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

Drion - Mazda --> Altis

Kia7200 - Kia --> Mazda --> Mazda

Actually, today I for whatever reason(s), I counted 5x old Altis, 1x Allion and 1x old Mazda within 20 mins. I hope to be able to renew COE as a 2nd car. [cool]

Eh... I buy car not tiring one. Just go and buy. Test drive on actual day of purchase.

One of the old Altis could be mine. And I renewed its COE as my family second car .
  • Praise 3

Huh? Just because that workshop boss badmouth your Honda wave and praise Toyota? Just because some Toyota supporter quote you or insult your car and you start to become like this?

Based on your logic, should the Toyota Drivers start to condemn Mazda now because you drive that? Though I dun see a lot of kia7200 (one is enough), but this 1 guy has been persistently criticising toyota every 1-2 days. Writing the same thing over and all over again for the past 1 year at least. Criticise car nvm. Even go to the extent of criticising toyota buyers or even those who stepped into BM.

Surprisingly I don’t see anyone criticising Mazda because of you lei. In fact, though I know you drive Mazda Long ago, I did not hold any grudge against Mazda or their driver.

Learn to be gracious and move on la.

• Praise 8

Hypersonic

Yeah big toe has nuisance value.

Nuisance value is still value right? 

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5