Kia Cerato GT Line Owners Check In

Rancore

Neutral Newbie

I sign the SX 3 weeks ago. Waiting to bid COE. Feel like asking for the upgade to GT Line. I heard some people got free upgrade from SX to GT

• Praise 1

I sign the SX 3 weeks ago. Waiting to bid COE. Feel like asking for the upgade to GT Line. I heard some people got free upgrade from SX to GT

Good luck bro!  Let us know if you succeed upgrading!

serious? I waiting for my SE to get back to me as I signed the SX 2 weeks ago, looking to upgrade...

• Praise 2

serious? I waiting for my SE to get back to me as I signed the SX 2 weeks ago, looking to upgrade...

Good luck! Hope you can get it!

Neutral Newbie

My SE told me that currently there is no top up option to GT and those who got their free upgrade from SX to GT are those car that got delayed in delivering. Furthermore, the Local ver GT do not have the 7 gear transmission n turbo charges engine. Only differences are cosmetic like side skirts, rear diffuser, rear spoiler, paddle shifters, GT logo and stitching on the leather. To me, i think its not worth the upgrade unless i get it for free. They promised to deliver my SX by Jun So I hope they delay mine :P
  • Praise 1

This thread is quite redundant honestly. Why create a separate thread from the main Cerato thread just because of some comestic upgrades?

• Praise 1

This thread is quite redundant honestly. Why create a separate thread from the main Cerato thread just because of some comestic upgrades?

My friend, dont be salty. If you did not sign for a GT Line... you can keep your comments to yourself.

We are excited to have something new coming, you shouldnt behave in this way.

I thank you for your contribution.

If you are admin, you can delete this topic if we are not allowed to create.

Thank you.

• Praise 4

What colour did you all pick or will go for if booking the GT Line?

We have a whatsapp group going on and it seems that most color have their owners already. hahaha.

But, imho.. i think white is the most robust.

Neutral Newbie

white for me too .... there were some side by side photos with white and red cerato , the red seems to bring out the contrast between the trims a bit better .... but all quite subjective and up

to personal taste in the end.

• Praise 1

white for me too .... there were some side by side photos with white and red cerato , the red seems to bring out the contrast between the trims a bit better .... but all quite subjective and up

to personal taste in the end.

Hi Pal, you booked?!

↡ Advertisement