• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
58 replies to this topic | 61 praises

Posted 29 March 2019 - 03:55 PM

Rancore
  • Rancore
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hello!
Any GT Line Owners To Be ?
Lets talk!

Choco1980 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 29 March 2019 - 04:01 PM

Choco1980
  • Premium member
    Choco1980
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Me hahahah waitingggggg
1 Anonymous member praised this

Kia Forte K3 Abyss Bluey

Posted 30 March 2019 - 05:14 PM

Tanguanpoh
  • Premium member
    Tanguanpoh
    Clutched
    Author Image

Hi me just sign yesterday have any chat group to join ?

Posted 31 March 2019 - 02:38 PM

LEONKYH
  • LEONKYH
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I sign the SX 3 weeks ago. Waiting to bid COE. Feel like asking for the upgade to GT Line. I heard some people got free upgrade from SX to GT

Posted 31 March 2019 - 04:45 PM

AllenNeo
  • Premium member
    AllenNeo
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

start a FB Cerato GT-Line group shall we? 

Posted 31 March 2019 - 05:07 PM

Julian1014
  • Julian1014
    Clutched
    Author Image

+1, 6 bids non guarentee for me.
2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 31 March 2019 - 05:58 PM

Rancore
  • Rancore
    Clutched
    Author Image

PM Me Your Mobile No.
We have a GT Line WA group going on already.
FB grp have started too.

Posted 31 March 2019 - 07:32 PM

AllenNeo
  • Premium member
    AllenNeo
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

PM Me Your Mobile No.
We have a GT Line WA group going on already.
FB grp have started

nice..

Posted 31 March 2019 - 09:22 PM

Rancore
  • Rancore
    Clutched
    Author Image

I sign the SX 3 weeks ago. Waiting to bid COE. Feel like asking for the upgade to GT Line. I heard some people got free upgrade from SX to GT

Good luck bro!  Let us know if you succeed upgrading!

Posted 01 April 2019 - 10:23 AM

teckyen
  • teckyen
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

serious? I waiting for my SE to get back to me as I signed the SX 2 weeks ago, looking to upgrade...

Posted 01 April 2019 - 01:40 PM

Rancore
  • Rancore
    Clutched
    Author Image

serious? I waiting for my SE to get back to me as I signed the SX 2 weeks ago, looking to upgrade...

Good luck! Hope you can get it!

Posted 01 April 2019 - 07:36 PM

LEONKYH
  • LEONKYH
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

My SE told me that currently there is no top up option to GT and those who got their free upgrade from SX to GT are those car that got delayed in delivering. Furthermore, the Local ver GT do not have the 7 gear transmission n turbo charges engine. Only differences are cosmetic like side skirts, rear diffuser, rear spoiler, paddle shifters, GT logo and stitching on the leather. To me, i think its not worth the upgrade unless i get it for free. They promised to deliver my SX by Jun So I hope they delay mine :P

Posted 01 April 2019 - 08:27 PM

Nyox
  • Nyox
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

This thread is quite redundant honestly. Why create a separate thread from the main Cerato thread just because of some comestic upgrades?

Posted 03 April 2019 - 10:40 AM

Rancore
  • Rancore
    Clutched
    Author Image

This thread is quite redundant honestly. Why create a separate thread from the main Cerato thread just because of some comestic upgrades?

My friend, dont be salty. If you did not sign for a GT Line... you can keep your comments to yourself.
We are excited to have something new coming, you shouldnt behave in this way.
I thank you for your contribution.
If you are admin, you can delete this topic if we are not allowed to create.

Thank you.

SZ_ford and 3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 03 April 2019 - 11:28 AM

teckyen
  • teckyen
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

What colour did you all pick or will go for if booking the GT Line?

Posted 03 April 2019 - 11:56 AM

Rancore
  • Rancore
    Clutched
    Author Image

What colour did you all pick or will go for if booking the GT Line?

We have a whatsapp group going on and it seems that most color have their owners already. hahaha.

But, imho.. i think white is the most robust.

Posted 03 April 2019 - 12:23 PM

Hwllo234
  • Premium member
    Hwllo234
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

white for me too .... there were some side by side photos with white and red cerato , the red seems to bring out the contrast between the trims a bit better .... but all quite subjective and up
to personal taste in the end.

Posted 03 April 2019 - 04:32 PM

Rancore
  • Rancore
    Clutched
    Author Image

white for me too .... there were some side by side photos with white and red cerato , the red seems to bring out the contrast between the trims a bit better .... but all quite subjective and up
to personal taste in the end.

Hi Pal, you booked?!

Posted 04 April 2019 - 12:27 AM

Chengzg
  • Chengzg
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Me too, red color booked.

Posted 04 April 2019 - 12:26 PM

Vironix
  • Vironix
    1st Gear
    Author Image

as usual SG market,

GTLine != GT (wasted on that TC engine)

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: kia, kia cerato k3 forte gtline and 4 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users