• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
38 replies to this topic | 32 praises

Posted 30 March 2019 - 11:55 AM

villan
  • Premium member
    villan
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

are there any issues with this model? 

is this a workhorse?

what is a good price for the below?

https://www.sgcarmar...=813152&DL=1400

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 30 March 2019 - 12:50 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

It is a Good Car with a very Smooth V6 Engine [thumbsup] ,which is the same as the Lexus IS250,but Body Parts like Lights,Doors & Fenders maybe difficult to get.....In case of any Accident[Touchwood],your Car may need for Months..to get the Parts. [bigcry]

FC also quite high,expect only 9Km/L.

andrewyewkc praised this
Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 30 March 2019 - 12:51 PM

villan
  • Premium member
    villan
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

It is a Good Car with a very Smooth V6 Engine [thumbsup] ,which is the same as the Lexus IS250,but Body Parts like Lights,Doors & Fenders maybe difficult to get.....In case of any Accident[Touchwood],your Car may need for Months..to get the Parts. [bigcry]

thanks for the feedback....is 9k depre a reasonable offer?

Posted 30 March 2019 - 06:08 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If can get 9k it will be a steal.

Seriously must over look the steering wheel with all the missing functional buttons.

And yes, Toyota still make the worst looking steering wheel.
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 30 March 2019 - 08:06 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Seriously must over look the steering wheel with all the missing functional buttons.

Most P.I. now bring in basic Model because they wanted Low OMV.... [thumbsdown]

Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 30 March 2019 - 08:18 PM

villan
  • Premium member
    villan
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

haha..i think 9k will be hard. maybe ard 9.5k 

if list price is 78.8k, how much do u think can nego?

Posted 31 March 2019 - 08:01 PM

Latio2005A
  • Latio2005A
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

offer $70k

No Free Lunch
I am semi-retired. Smelling roses before it is too late.

Posted 31 March 2019 - 09:08 PM

villan
  • Premium member
    villan
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

offer $70k

got chance ah?

8k off

Posted 10 April 2019 - 07:44 PM

villan
  • Premium member
    villan
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

dealer revised the price today - from 78.8 to 88.8k

wow...what does this mean? previous 78.8 was a bait?

Posted 11 April 2019 - 07:28 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Used Car's Price usually raised when the latest COE bidding raised... [furious]

Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 11 April 2019 - 09:14 AM

andrewyewkc
  • Premium member
    andrewyewkc
    5th Gear
    Author Image

are there any issues with this model? 

is this a workhorse?

what is a good price for the below?

https://www.sgcarmar...=813152&DL=1400

Mark X is a great car. In Myanmar it is the most common limo car used for travelling the 600km from Yangon to Mandalay and I think some are 20 years old.

Good deal must fast hand fast leg. Try bargain down else walk away.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 11 April 2019 - 09:17 AM

Ichibawa
  • Premium member
    Ichibawa
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Might mean someone on the car liao and probably now waiting for bank loan to be approved. 

Posted 11 April 2019 - 04:21 PM

villan
  • Premium member
    villan
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Might mean someone on the car liao and probably now waiting for bank loan to be approved. 

you are right bro...its sold as of today. 

guess i was too slow....not sure when the next mark x (2015-2018 model) will be available in the market....

Posted 11 April 2019 - 04:46 PM

Ichibawa
  • Premium member
    Ichibawa
    6th Gear
    Author Image

guess i was too slow....not sure when the next mark x (2015-2018 model) will be available in the market....

Tons of other cars to look at bro. Anyway I still prefer the older model as it look better.

Posted 11 April 2019 - 06:11 PM

villan
  • Premium member
    villan
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Tons of other cars to look at bro. Anyway I still prefer the older model as it look better.

Thanks bro. Any recommendation for a reliable and smooth ride,? Looking for good condition ones , both exterior and interior..

Depre less than 12k
2014 and younger rides preferred

Posted 11 April 2019 - 08:52 PM

t0y0ta
  • t0y0ta
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Yah MarkX has some emotional appeal to many chiongsters.

I got friend who changed from MarkX 2.5 to MarkX 3.5 ... same generation car.

Don't worry, just monitor it will come

Posted 11 April 2019 - 11:57 PM

villan
  • Premium member
    villan
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Yah MarkX has some emotional appeal to many chiongsters.

I got friend who changed from MarkX 2.5 to MarkX 3.5 ... same generation car.

Don't worry, just monitor it will come

haha thanks.if you see any, pls let me know

Posted 12 April 2019 - 08:53 AM

Ichibawa
  • Premium member
    Ichibawa
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Thanks bro. Any recommendation for a reliable and smooth ride,? Looking for good condition ones , both exterior and interior..

Depre less than 12k
2014 and younger rides preferred

Younger car doesn't mean that the condition is better. Its more dependent on how the previous owner take care of its ride also some luck needed on the manufacturing side. Alternatively the Lexus IS250 (previous gen) which is the same model as the Mark X albeit smaller cabin space (I stand corrected) is more of a looker and has better build quality. If I don't need the space I would have gotten that actually. The only issue with the car is sticky dash and door handles which is similar to the BMW F series (much newer than the IS).

Posted 12 April 2019 - 09:08 AM

villan
  • Premium member
    villan
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Younger car doesn't mean that the condition is better. Its more dependent on how the previous owner take care of its ride also some luck needed on the manufacturing side. Alternatively the Lexus IS250 (previous gen) which is the same model as the Mark X albeit smaller cabin space (I stand corrected) is more of a looker and has better build quality. If I don't need the space I would have gotten that actually. The only issue with the car is sticky dash and door handles which is similar to the BMW F series (much newer than the IS).

agree younger car does not always equate to better condition. on the other hand, for older and high mileage cars, it is even harder to tell unless you know the owner or there's full records of all parts changed...

what do you think of this ride?

https://www.sgcarmar...=794273&DL=1032

Jan 2016

mileage 114k (heavy user)

depre 11.5 (list price)

Posted 12 April 2019 - 09:17 AM

Ichibawa
  • Premium member
    Ichibawa
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Car looks good and the seats look new. A premium Toyota should not go wrong... unless you really suay.. Just quoting my example....  I bought a low mileage car and the radiator leaks after a few weeks. My mech said low mileage car used in high mileage driving style will usually have issues as the internals are not used to such kind of abuse. After changing some parts it is all good again. 

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: toyota, toyotatoyota mark x and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users