2014 Toyota Mark X

villan

In all honesty, given u drive 316.

If brand new and don't mind compact sedan, I will just get the a4 2.0. Depre around 13-14 per year?

Power, drivetrain definitely better than any lexus. Fwd vs rwd really don't think matter much.

Only the Toyota 3.5l v6 is worth considering if u are really into NA v6.

The lexus/toyota Infotainment system is substandard compared to the Europeans.

Overall Interior quality definitely on par with lexus, badge also there. Other than it's boring rear look, I think it's a good car.

Dont get me wrong, I like jap cars, but right now, there's really no reason to prefer a lexus sedan unless u like the ES style series.

If u can tolerate a BMW reliability, don't think audi any different (and by all anecdotal and statistical measures) is likely better

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

But this is my paper talk. Ultimately at anything post B&B car or family hauler, u have to want to buy the car. Haha.

In all honesty, given u drive 316.

If brand new and don't mind compact sedan, I will just get the a4 2.0. Depre around 13-14 per year?

Power, drivetrain definitely better than any lexus. Fwd vs rwd really don't think matter much.

Only the Toyota 3.5l v6 is worth considering if u are really into NA v6.

The lexus/toyota Infotainment system is substandard compared to the Europeans.

Overall Interior quality definitely on par with lexus, badge also there. Other than it's boring rear look, I think it's a good car.

Dont get me wrong, I like jap cars, but right now, there's really no reason to prefer a lexus sedan unless u like the ES style series.

If u can tolerate a BMW reliability, don't think audi any different (and by all anecdotal and statistical measures) is likely better

but if you throw reliability and maintenance into the equation, then A4 might not fare that well compared to the lexus

https://paultan.org/2019/04/25/toyota-mark-x-final-edition-rwd-sedan-bids-farewell/

Mark X has been officially dropped from Toyota JDM lineup.

Irrelevant in today's SUV crazed markets and completely out of its league when compared to the much better designed Camry XV70 and Lexus ES 300h

The new camry hybrid actually looks pretty kickass though.

Lower it a tad and its gonna turn some heads on the roads. 

↡ Advertisement