COE Bidding – 1st Round of April 2019

Carbon82

LOL!!! Ghost town this weekend in car belts leng kee Ubi....the sharp spike is disaster....4896!!!! Cat A $29k to 33k is damn a lot!!!!

4k is NOT alot to many people... Haha
↡ Advertisement

Make sure you have jobs for the next few years.

Mar 2019 Non oil domestic export has dropped by 11.6%.

IBM Tampines Plant (Main Frame) had just shut down. A total of 600 workers has asked to go. More to come.

Edited by Twich

That is the part that puzzles me.

If new drivers prefer hybrid /electric car. Why Gojek buy 1000 units of Opel? I only see diesel Opel inside sgcarmart.com

Unless my eyes cross, if anyone can share the hybrid / electric Opel cars available in SG. Thanks

Maybe gojek is trying to offer conti brand to customers? And most likely it is diesel version of the Insignia

Maybe gojek is trying to offer conti brand to customers? And most likely it is diesel version of the Insignia

Confirm is diesel version of the Insignia. Saw one yesterday on the roads. SMG or SMK plate can't recall...

• Praise 1

Confirm is diesel version of the Insignia. Saw one yesterday on the roads. SMG or SMK plate can't recall...

PHV Insignia?

Twincharged

Wait till it spoils until 脱裤。like the skoda superb of premier taxi

Cat a cut by 10%

There will be a total of 8,546 Category A COEs available, a dip of 1,355 from last quarter. The average monthly quota is 2,848.

Used to be 3200+

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/fewer-coes-available-from-may-to-july-11457348

To be exact:

for Cat A - Quota reduced from 9,901 to 8,546 per quarter, dip of 1,355 or 13.7%.

for Cat B - Quota reduced from 7,197 to 6,834 per quarter, dip of 363 or 5.0%.

for Cat E - Quota reduced from 2,382 to 2,247 per quarter, dip of 135 or 5.7%.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

LOLOLOL!! So from the time sign till end prolly 5 months bye bye missing the speed boat. No la, surely they offered for "top up". No wonder subaroooo sales was so bAd, GT KPKBBBB hahahaha

I foresee with sharp surge in coe prices, 10 or 12 non guaranteed coming soon!! Sure buy 1 cos confirmed cheap but confirmed sure top up! Hahahahahah LOL. Let's see

sales just called me, she told me if i still want to buy this car, i need to top up 5000, sure can get a car in 3 times bidding...

Edited by jslm0210
  • Praise 1

sales just called me, she told me if i still want to buy this car, i need to top up 5000, sure can get a car in 3 times bidding...

CAT - B   Go and top up as its shooting up like crazy.  Not AD fault here . its market (Go-Jek) force. Try to negotiate nicely with AD for abit less top-up for guaranteed COE.

CAT - A  You can take Gamble by not topping up but Gamble means you can end up paying even more. 

Not trying to panic you but its hard truth in SG unique COE market and nearby future seems even worse than today. 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

haha same here. 4 bids in already.

am thinking of getting second hand since high coe also higher depreciation per year. can't imagine paying so much for that particular model i booked and don't think will get without topping up.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1