COE Bidding – 1st Round of April 2019

Carbon82

can you can join in the crowd too Haha 

i've been saying that for the past 2 yrs..but it never happen. no matter how close it is or it can be...it just never be 1 dollar i dont know what. the spike is damn last min...worse than cars.

For motorcycle, the deposit is only $200, dealers will let the previous coe expire and not let it drop to $1. In fact, 629 coe is expired during the Jan-Mar period.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Wow - increases across the board for cars.  Cat E went up $8k and Cat B went up $4k.

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, since I got my Cat E at just the right time of $30k.  Makes me feel like I saved myself $18k!

Wow, strong jump for all A, B, E this round. While I thought the quota is still large till at least Aug, the demand is surely catching up!

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

i didn't know there's supposed to be a recession this year...until i saw the news online..but honestly...dont need market to be not bad for people to buy cars...i think just status quo is good enough to keep this burning?

done deal..its all over..

Now unlike last time, can do hitch, PH just to earn back the money paid for the car, so people tend to be less rational. 

toyota and hyundai dump money into grab

among others is the requirement to chu hybrid and evs in the phv fleet

and these are cat b.......

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Now unlike last time, can do hitch, PH just to earn back the money paid for the car, so people tend to be less rational.

Agreed. And for sure a lot of people take high loans! Judging from the promos from PI offering Low DP and high monthly payments! I bet if the DP is strictly based on the OMV of a car, I think there won't be much sales for the PIs.
  • Praise 1

Wow, strong jump for all A, B, E this round. While I thought the quota is still large till at least Aug, the demand is surely catching up!

Even Cat A jumped so much! gojek is bidding up hybrid cars, also last week 150k public servants received their bonus....
  • Praise 1

Even Cat A jumped so much! gojek is bidding up hybrid cars, also last week 150k public servants received their bonus....

Hybrid by gojek is Cat. B.. Not sure what is driving up demand for Cat. A, lets see what newspaper will report..