• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
84 replies to this topic | 246 praises

Posted 23 April 2019 - 09:08 AM

Cheefarn
  • Premium member
    Cheefarn
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This is how the new Sonata N may look like. 300hp 2L Turbo GDI as shared by the i30N Performance package, not the water down I30N we have in SG. 

Hyundai will have a big winner if Komoco brings this here. 

58381196_639656029811894_395319936652463

Posted 23 April 2019 - 09:19 AM

Alfc
  • Alfc
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

As much as I would like to concur, the market perception here for Korean cars has not mature to the stage of acceptance yet as a premium or normal goods status.

Just look at the comments on the car forum here which is supposedly for the more savvy people and yet.... So it gives a picture of the feel outside. Secondly, take reference from the Kia Stinger. Still can't shake off the " it's Korean so it must be cheap" mindset. Even without looking at the real car (the new Sonata), the spec, the test drive, already has comments on price expectation.

Edited by Alfc, 23 April 2019 - 09:21 AM.

Posted 23 April 2019 - 12:22 PM

teomingern
  • Premium member
    teomingern
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I juz show the driver the google street view n google map (the streets are in korean). No other form of communication except kamsahamnida when i paying & getting off

One particular teksi driver was quite fixated on my Note 9 and kept talking about it in korean. Dunno what to say except "Samsung, korea - good, good" while giving him a thumbs up. Lol

So funny bro! Maybe the Note 9 was still very new and rare in Korea... or maybe he was trying to tell you Note 9 no good???

Posted 23 April 2019 - 12:51 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So funny bro! Maybe the Note 9 was still very new and rare in Korea... or maybe he was trying to tell you Note 9 no good???

Or maybe he was a Apple fanboy n said what kinda dumbwit buys an android? Hahahaha

Posted 24 April 2019 - 01:46 PM

teomingern
  • Premium member
    teomingern
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Or maybe he was a Apple fanboy n said what kinda dumbwit buys an android? Hahahaha

Ha ha... that's the Freudian inner you speaking eh???

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: hyundai, sonata, phone access and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users