• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
28 replies to this topic | 158 praises

Posted 08 April 2019 - 01:10 PM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

curious, if require medication how?

they have on the spot?

For MW Medical, a nurse with all the medications will attend with the doctor. If dont have, the nurse will arrange it to arrive within 1 to 2 hours. The nurses have their own separate transport from the doctors. The nurse will arrive first and last to leave. He/she will prescribe or arrange for treatment as prescribed by the doctor.

No cash for payment, no problem. The nurse have portable credit card terminal.

Very professional. No need to worry anything.

Posted 08 April 2019 - 01:13 PM

Neutrino
  • Neutrino
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

if the patient has prior condition, most of the time when they go A&E no need to wait, jump queue and quickly do all the measurement and push in straight away.

Never ever happened to my mil.

And she has been admitted to wards from A&E many times.

Always long long wait.

I've read a few similar situations to what you post but still never happens to my 90 yo mil.

Even at Polyclinic where there used to be 'Priority for Pioneers' rule.  That has been discontinued.

There is no law without enforcement

Posted 08 April 2019 - 01:14 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

For MW Medical, a nurse with all the medications will attend with the doctor. If dont have, the nurse will arrange it to arrive within 1 to 2 hours. The nurses have their own separate transport from the doctors. The nurse will arrive first and last to leave. He/she will prescribe or arrange for treatment as prescribed by the doctor.

No cash for payment, no problem. The nurse have portable credit card terminal.

Very professional. No need to worry anything.

power...

i had a look on the website by TS. medicine is charged separately and they do bring some medicine with them... but prices of medicine is not available

wondering if it is comparable to GP

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 08 April 2019 - 01:16 PM

Neutrino
  • Neutrino
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

curious, if require medication how?

they have on the spot?

They do carry medication but of course not the same as pharmacy.

Posted 08 April 2019 - 01:22 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

They do carry medication but of course not the same as pharmacy.

you mean price or brand? if they are registered with SMC, would presume they would be able to have access to similar medication

on a side note, all 3 seems inter related lol

1 Anonymous member praised this
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 08 April 2019 - 06:22 PM

Neutrino
  • Neutrino
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

you mean price or brand? if they are registered with SMC, would presume they would be able to have access to similar medication

on a side note, all 3 seems inter related lol

They can prescribe whatever is required but just carry some tablets of the most common I suppose because they can't transport a Pharmacy around Singapore.

Posted 08 April 2019 - 07:20 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Also the medicines/ test kits ..... they carry just out of curiosity, many are heat sensitive in our unforgiving weather the vehicle internal temp can go over in excess of 50 degrees (which unless they carry in/out of office  workplace everytime) as most medications have to keep at room temperature or cool place        

Spring praised this

Posted 08 April 2019 - 07:23 PM

Windwaver
  • Windwaver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I kena vertigo once and my cousin (not Dra) had to drop in to give me a jab.

FOC . . .  [:p]

The jab in the ass?

Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. No profanity, obscenities of any kind and personal attacks on other users.

Posted 08 April 2019 - 07:38 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The jab in the ass?

[sweatdrop]  

Pohhenry praised this
Me Newcastle fan

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: home, visit, doctor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users