Ang Moh whacked local Security Uncle

Volvobrick

Supersonic

My encounter abit different. Went to UK for hols back in 2015. Reached on the first day and checked into Thistle Marble arch hotel. Had abit of down time and decided to go to the nearby hyde park on my own for a run in the evening and explore the area.

Went for dinner at a random small Fish & chips restaurant alone. The AMDK waitress was super friendly to the customers inside (all AM). The moment she saw me she rolled her eyes and led me to a table (probably thinking I'm some poor Asian loser eating alone). She gave me the menu and walked away promptly. I decided to order fish and chips and wanted to try one of the many ciders they had on offer.

Tried to ask her and she said "You wouldn't understand even if I told you so just hurry up and choose one" . I was flabbergasted but maintained my composure and just asked for one of their ciders. When she served the food and alcohol, she just put everything on the table without looking at what she was doing or even looking at me and went off quickly.

The food was pretty good but I was a tad pissed by then so I just finished everything rather quickly and went to pay up.

At the payment counter, she said" i hope you've brought enough money cos your bill is 17.95 (pounds). " I was damn pissed by then, took out 30 pounds and threw it on the counter (money almost hit her face [laugh] ) and said, "I'm not a beggar, I can afford it, keep the change cos you look like you need it!"

She suddenly 180 degree sia smile and say sorry for the misunderstanding thanks for the tip blah blah have a nice evening you're really nice blah blah

I was like whatever have a good life and I and walked off :XD:

IDK why I'm sharing this HAHAHAHAHAA

Waitaminit....u tipped her 12 quid for bad service??
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

My encounter abit different. Went to UK for hols back in 2015. Reached on the first day and checked into Thistle Marble arch hotel. Had abit of down time and decided to go to the nearby hyde park on my own for a run in the evening and explore the area.

Went for dinner at a random small Fish & chips restaurant alone. The AMDK waitress was super friendly to the customers inside (all AM). The moment she saw me she rolled her eyes and led me to a table (probably thinking I'm some poor Asian loser eating alone). She gave me the menu and walked away promptly. I decided to order fish and chips and wanted to try one of the many ciders they had on offer.

Tried to ask her and she said "You wouldn't understand even if I told you so just hurry up and choose one" . I was flabbergasted but maintained my composure and just asked for one of their ciders. When she served the food and alcohol, she just put everything on the table without looking at what she was doing or even looking at me and went off quickly.

The food was pretty good but I was a tad pissed by then so I just finished everything rather quickly and went to pay up.

At the payment counter, she said" i hope you've brought enough money cos your bill is 17.95 (pounds). " I was damn pissed by then, took out 30 pounds and threw it on the counter (money almost hit her face [laugh] ) and said, "I'm not a beggar, I can afford it, keep the change cos you look like you need it!"

She suddenly 180 degree sia smile and say sorry for the misunderstanding thanks for the tip blah blah have a nice evening you're really nice blah blah

Becuase you have a very special super power :grin:

Let me guess. $2,000 fine for Roxy AMDK.

Cannot spoil his future, conditional warning perhaps? Edited by Othello

I see how some service staff suck up to the AMs, it’s disgusting. Then when come to serving locals, standard suddenly dropped.

My friend related a story to me. She was queuing up to buy coffee at Starbucks airport. One AM came from the other side of the counter and instead of serving her first, the service staff served the AM.

She spoke up and berated the service staff for a good few minutes then in the end, the service staff still got cheek to ask her ‘Is it ok if I serve the gentleman first?’.

*faint*

She said NO and walked away.

wait till you travel on Business class on SQ.

Different service level for local and AMDK.

I can understand if he looks like bratt Pit but he just look like black pig

I can understand if its commission base but its not.

So why would AMDK benefit from a higher level of service ?

Probably the locals wants to be treated like an emperor or a empress dowager and if a steward or stewardess even engage the service Once, that's it, you become the favorite concubine to serve the Pax thru out the 12 hours flight repeatedly.

Even in the office, when a vendor visits you and the AMDK is more junior in position, I can tell you , the board room where the meeting is at before the meeting starts would be , 

"oh how was your weekend" , "did you go anywhere for the long holiday"

And if AMDK not around, everyone come in, open laptop and discuss pre meeting notes

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 9

I will not tip such waitress or at such place, and no way 12 pound ( or euro )

I will rather pay with 20 pound, and when collecting the change, accidentally drop them to the floor and walk away without picking it up from the floor. 

• Praise 4

Supersonic

wait till you travel on Business class on SQ.

Different service level for local and AMDK.

I can understand if he looks like bratt Pit but he just look like black pig

I can understand if its commission base but its not.

So why would AMDK benefit from a higher level of service ?

Probably the locals wants to be treated like an emperor or a empress dowager and if a steward or stewardess even engage the service Once, that's it, you become the favorite concubine to serve the Pax thru out the 12 hours flight repeatedly.

Even in the office, when a vendor visits you and the AMDK is more junior in position, I can tell you , the board room where the meeting is at before the meeting starts would be ,

"oh how was your weekend" , "did you go anywhere for the long holiday"

And if AMDK not around, everyone come in, open laptop and discuss pre meeting notes

When i fly SQ biz, i get beri good service from SQ ger leh. Maybe coz i look like Aaron Kwok....?
  • Praise 1

Guess i was lucky to have had pretty good service throughout when in Munich, even in the mountains as the only Asian dude at a cafe. Think the locals were more curious than anything.

Only racist thing I encountered was at the 24hr Nurburgring race when ppl thought I was part of the Toyota or Subaru factory contingent (which allowed me into their pit area easily, they were pretty chilled about it. Asian pride!) :p

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 1

Cannot spoil his future, conditional warning perhaps?

The punch was not serious, it was playful and in their western cultural norm.

The security guard was not able to communicate properly resulting in amdk becoming frustrated.

The guard should be sent for remedial lessons in English and public speaking.

The public is reminded not to be xenophobic. That's why fake news and doxxing law is a MUST.

• Praise 3

Guess i was lucky to have had pretty good service throughout when in Munich, even in the mountains as the only Asian dude at a cafe. Think the locals were more curious than anything.

Only racist thing I encountered was at the 24hr Nurburgring race when ppl thought I was part of the Toyota or Subaru factory contingent (which allowed me into their pit area easily, they were pretty chilled about it. Asian pride!) :p

Wait... when the Prc groups find that place, in no time at all, local Munich attitudes will change.

You mean you felt it racist they assumed you were Japanese and let you in?

Wait the local ladies think u r jav and also allow you "in their pit area" to try

Twincharged

Germans are different, very different. you get also pretty good service at Scandinavian countries.

its mainly the french, italians and the english. the french and italians in the big cities treat most tourist like shit anyway. people in small towns are much nicer. the English on the other hand and the same everywhere. where do you think football hooliganism started?

Wait... when the Prc groups find that place, in no time at all, local Munich attitudes will change.

You mean you felt it racist they assumed you were Japanese and let you in?

Wait the local ladies think u r jav and also allow you "in their pit area" to try

Let me guess. $2,000 fine for Roxy AMDK.

Wow like that everytime an assault case just pay money can liao har? From the video, he internationally beat him up and not during a fight. That guy beaten up is in uniform performing his duty. If you beat a policeman also fine har? 

more of mixed signals and finally confusing signals @silangkia [:p] ...... if service so bad no need to tip lah!  

SLK .......... confusing signal again

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1

Germans are different, very different. you get also pretty good service at Scandinavian countries.

its mainly the french, italians and the english. the french and italians in the big cities treat most tourist like shit anyway. people in small towns are much nicer. the English on the other hand and the same everywhere. where do you think football hooliganism started?

pretty much the old colonial thing. you will be surprise that they still refer to this part of the world as "far east"

pretty much the old colonial thing. you will be surprise that they still refer to this part of the world as "far east"

see commonwealth game.

so manyare still proud to be once a part of other's colony

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2