Ang Moh whacked local Security Uncle

Volvobrick

Supercharged

Hmm... a crime was committed, also cannot ah?

Hypothetically... if I find someone big commit crime, also must keep quiet meh?

Cannot cyberbully criminals.. supposed to report details of crime to police let them deal with it..
↡ Advertisement

Twincharged
sort-of update

The police are investigating a case in which a man was filmed striking a security supervisor on the face at Roxy Square.

The police said they were alerted to the incident at 50 East Coast Road at about 12.20am on Thursday (Apr 4). The case has been classified as voluntarily causing hurt.

A 47-year-old man is assisting with investigations.

Security service provider Regal Security and Fire Management Services on Friday confirmed the man who was struck was a Mr Andrew Lim, who works for the company as a security supervisor.

A video of the incident circulating on social media shows two men arguing. In the video, Mr Lim can be heard explaining to the other man about the location of the exit doors.

The man uses a vulgar word on Mr Lim and tells him to shut up. The security supervisor replies "can we talk nicely" and offers to show him the exit doors.

After a short exchange of words, the two walk off together, seemingly in the direction of an exit door. As they turn the corner, the man appears to stick out his leg, tripping Mr Lim.

The security supervisor is heard telling the man: "That's it, enough."

The man is then seen striking Mr Lim on the face, knocking his glasses off and causing him to fall to the floor.

"I STAND BY HIM"

Speaking to CNA, Regal Security and Fire Management Services' general manager Mr K Bhaskaran said Mr Lim is currently on medical leave and has to go for a CT scan.

"He's feeling a little bit of pain on his left side. He had a bad fall as well, his glasses were all broken," said Mr Bhaskaran. "The punch was quite a heavy blow on him."

He said that the altercation was filmed by another employee of the security firm, who called the police.

By the time officers arrived, the man filmed striking Mr Lim had already left the scene, said Mr Bhaskaran.

However, he came back to Roxy Square on Friday afternoon to apologise to the supervisor, said Mr Bhaskaran.

"He came in and wanted to apologise, he asked the manager to talk to Andrew. Andrew said, 'no, no apology'," said Mr Bhaskaran. "Then he called me and told me that guy is here, I told him (to) call the police immediately."

The police then came and took a statement, he said.

According to Mr Bhaskaran, the security company will pay Mr Lim's legal and medical fees. He described Mr Lim, who has worked for the firm for two years, as a "very polite and capable guy", and condemned the other man's actions.

"I would say he's a bully. Such a huge-sized guy tackling a 60-year-old man half the size of him, that is why I'm taking this very personal(ly)," he said.

"He's one of my good employees. So I stand by him."

Source: CNA/nc(aj/mi)

• Praise 10

Farking chao AM... Bully senior citizen.

Cannot. Crime or not, decided by court. Don't have to keep quiet, just have to play it smart lah.

All the MPs.. find your assistants.. own time own target, FIRE

Turbocharged

Kick the crap out of the smelly Ang Mo.

Ok only in movie...

No violence please

Use law to punish this smelly bully.

v2-259e3c459b7c32866288de4c9bda37f5_hd.j

Would be interested to see how the work of law takes over and unfolds from here.

Hypersonic

Would be interested to see how the work of law takes over and unfolds from here.

That's what everybody wants to see

• Praise 2

I'm curious why the man started filming and if things were as stated, why he doesn't want to leave by the side door as instructed by the security guard.

Poor security unker like so thin depicts how much ‘malnourished ‘ people are in some sectors and eeking out a living making an honest buck and Kenna from a fatso , I like the way he sips some drink , his sugar must be running low , poor chap has to endure this kind of flak

But actually what really happened prior to the video taking

Time for a more in depth look in the retirement age and how to sustain the silver hair generation to be able to not be punished for living in a high cost area

Turbocharged
(edited)

Still waiting for the law to slowly work, outcome still unknown. A lot depends on what charges the police can and want to stick on the incident. There's even a charge for wanting to "egg" somebody online, right? What more, an actual punch, is actually a more serious matter?

But one silver lining in this whole incident, regardless the outcome. The security company GM publicly come out to back their employee. A good man, big thumbs up.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 5

sort-of update

The police are investigating a case in which a man was filmed striking a security supervisor on the face at Roxy Square.

The police said they were alerted to the incident at 50 East Coast Road at about 12.20am on Thursday (Apr 4). The case has been classified as voluntarily causing hurt.

A 47-year-old man is assisting with investigations.

Security service provider Regal Security and Fire Management Services on Friday confirmed the man who was struck was a Mr Andrew Lim, who works for the company as a security supervisor.

A video of the incident circulating on social media shows two men arguing. In the video, Mr Lim can be heard explaining to the other man about the location of the exit doors.

The man uses a vulgar word on Mr Lim and tells him to shut up. The security supervisor replies "can we talk nicely" and offers to show him the exit doors.

After a short exchange of words, the two walk off together, seemingly in the direction of an exit door. As they turn the corner, the man appears to stick out his leg, tripping Mr Lim.

The security supervisor is heard telling the man: "That's it, enough."

The man is then seen striking Mr Lim on the face, knocking his glasses off and causing him to fall to the floor.

"I STAND BY HIM"

Speaking to CNA, Regal Security and Fire Management Services' general manager Mr K Bhaskaran said Mr Lim is currently on medical leave and has to go for a CT scan.

"He's feeling a little bit of pain on his left side. He had a bad fall as well, his glasses were all broken," said Mr Bhaskaran. "The punch was quite a heavy blow on him."

He said that the altercation was filmed by another employee of the security firm, who called the police.

By the time officers arrived, the man filmed striking Mr Lim had already left the scene, said Mr Bhaskaran.

However, he came back to Roxy Square on Friday afternoon to apologise to the supervisor, said Mr Bhaskaran.

"He came in and wanted to apologise, he asked the manager to talk to Andrew. Andrew said, 'no, no apology'," said Mr Bhaskaran. "Then he called me and told me that guy is here, I told him (to) call the police immediately."

The police then came and took a statement, he said.

According to Mr Bhaskaran, the security company will pay Mr Lim's legal and medical fees. He described Mr Lim, who has worked for the firm for two years, as a "very polite and capable guy", and condemned the other man's actions.

"I would say he's a bully. Such a huge-sized guy tackling a 60-year-old man half the size of him, that is why I'm taking this very personal(ly)," he said.

"He's one of my good employees. So I stand by him."

Source: CNA/nc(aj/mi)

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/police-man-punch-strikes-security-guard-car-park-roxy-square-11417468

This type of leader is the right type
  • Praise 4

If the security firm needs to crowdfund for legal fees, pls share the account number. I will gladly chip in.

I still hope the police prosecute that animal though and save us all the angst.

• Praise 16

CCB angmo bully...If I see him on the street, I’ll make sure he kanna for bullying Singaporeans..

Our ministars still keeping quiet over this incident..pls dun tell me abt xenophobia all those shiat..KKNBCCB..

When will they make a stand on these FT trash?

We need good and capable FTs not these monkeys ard..

• Praise 10

Still waiting for the law to slowly work, outcome still unknown. A lot depends on what charges the police can and want to stick on the incident. There's even a charge for wanting to "egg" somebody online, right? What more, an actual punch, is actually a more serious matter?

But one silver lining in this whole incident, regardless the outcome. The security company GM publicly come out to back their employee. A good man, big thumbs up.

Problem la...

In the past, worst have happened and no arrest made, just ask people go settle privately.

But also some cases after public outcry then take action.

The excuse that such cases are not the police job is becoming a joke.

Its clearly dependent on who is the victim, who is the aggressor.. and perhaps most of all, who suffer the political backlash if any ...

• Praise 1

Twincharged

If the security firm needs to crowdfund for legal fees, pls share the account number. I will gladly chip in.

I still hope the police prosecute that animal though and save us all the angst.

This is a pretty straight forward assault case... Don't think will need to sue... Unless for money.
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

Whatever law to protect privacy,  please release full informing once he is charged and contacted. We want to shame bully and let the world know there is no specific threat for bully here regarding of your color.in the eye of the law, all humans are equal.

He definitely feels he is superior and can bully his way out till he met a good security officer standing firm on his duty. this is not just assault and civil case, it is a private nuisance and a threat to security of all users to that building. So those stakeholders of the building can decide is they need security or let their security be compromised. 

• Praise 2

(edited)

https://www.facebook.com/1993145654159487/posts/2912589585548418?sfns=mo

Another case of imported bullies

Let's see if this guy get fired from his job.

attachicon.gif_20190405_203406.JPG

Don't think imported bullies is the right way to describe such situation. Singapore has been treating foreigners like King until Singaporeans ourselves machiam like a class below them. They are highly prize and without them is cannot de and they have come to this level of bullying locals here. What a joke. Do you think we dare to bully foreigners in a foreign country ? Singapore society has been turning into old Bruce Lee or Jet Lee shows kind of era. Something old China has embraced last time and shed it. But here we embrace it at this present day. Many here like them a lot. Something is very wrong and sad if serious actions are not taken.

Edited by Renegade777
  • Praise 4

Turbocharged
(edited)

Beating up a security guard who is doing his duty to maintain order? That is equivalent to 襲警。

Our regulation here better assures us that there is a clear distinction between verbal-egging and serious physical assault.

If police intervention is required for the former, the punishment for the latter should be scaled accordingly.

Edited by Albeniz
  • Praise 5

Turbocharged

Sinkie males in 40s/50s/60s after years of NS - Grab/taxi drivers, security guards, food court table wipers

FTs in similar age groups - General Managers, Vice-presidents or Directors

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2