Jewel Changi Airport to open April 17

Stooky

Finally opening next month!

Jewel Changi Airport to open on April 17

SINGAPORE - The much-anticipated Jewel Changi Airport, with more than 280 shops and food and beverage outlets, will open its doors to the world on April 17, 2019.

The 10-storey building, with its distinctive dome-shaped facade made of glass and steel, will also offer aviation facilities.

This includes early check-in facilities, integrated ticketing and baggage services for fly-cruise and flycoach transfers, all of which will improve the travel experience of travellers, said Dr Lam Pin Min, Senior Minister of State for Transport in Parliament on Thursday (March 7) when he announced its opening date.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Supersonic

Another new hangout place. But should be very crowded when it initially opened. Think there will be a cinema in this jewel?!

Another new hangout place. But should be very crowded when it initially opened. Think there will be a cinema in this jewel?!

I thought T3 ald have cinema in transit area

I will go on later date to avoid the crowd

Supersonic

I didnt know T3 already have cinema in transit area? So it is operated by GV or Shaw ah?

that one only for transit passenger, those depart from singapore where got time to watch movie in the airport.

Supersonic

that one only for transit passenger, those depart from singapore where got time to watch movie in the airport.

Got time to watch movie, those passengers with delay or cancelled flight?! Lol.

To cater ang moh transiting to aussie

I didnt know T3 already have cinema in transit area? So it is operated by GV or Shaw ah?

Dont know who operate but small one like private cinema just like those cruise ships

Hypersonic
(edited)

T2 also have. If not how to fight for best airport. These are for passengers with long transit time.

But Changi Airport is really good. So many things to do inside.

Unlike many ang moh airport. Like Frankfurt, 3 - 4 hrs inside nothing to do.

Want to fjnd a restaurant have a glass of beer also crowded.

http://www.changiairport.com/en/airport-experience/attractions-and-services/movie-theatre.html

Edited by Tohto

Supersonic
(edited)

T2 also have. If not how to fight for best airport. These are for passengers with long transit time.

But Changi Airport is really good. So many things to do inside.

Unlike many ang moh airport. Like Frankfurt, 3 - 4 hrs inside nothing to do.

Want to fjnd a restaurant have a glass of beer also crowded.

http://www.changiairport.com/en/airport-experience/attractions-and-services/movie-theatre.html

So is this type of cinema you guys are talking in the transit area. Lol. I think the cinema in jewel is operated by shaw, like those cinema we see in malls la. Edited by 13177

Supersonic

Wont go watch movie at airport la.... parking + dinner + movies will empty my pockets [:p]

Take mrt there la.

(edited)

Register for Jewel open house from 12 March.

https://jewelpreview.changiairport.com

I think the cinema at T3 is not an actual cinema? It is just a small movie theatre which show old movie at scheduled time. After it ends, it will replay again at another timing.

So is this type of cinema you guys are talking in the transit area. Lol. I think the cinema in jewel is operated by shaw, like those cinema we see in malls la. ð

Anyway, maybe most airport nothing much to do, unlike sg airport so good.

If Jewels has the actual cinema wonder how's the patronage.

Wow! I think it is a good place to go for makan, shopping and entertainment for ppl living in the east and punggol/Sengkang.

BTW, there's a direct express bus from Sengkang to Changi airport via TPE. Bus 110.

Edited by Dleodleo
  • Praise 4

Supersonic

Register for Jewel open house from 12 March.

https://jewelpreview.changiairport.com

I think the cinema at T3 is not an actual cinema? It is just a small movie theatre which show old movie at scheduled time. After it ends, it will replay again at another timing.

If Jewels has the actual cinema wonder how's the patronage.

Wow! I think it is a good place to go for makan, shopping and entertainment for ppl living in the east and punggol/Sengkang.

BTW, there's a direct express bus frim Sengkang to Changi airport via TPE. Bus 110.

I remember there was an article mentioned before that Shaw Theatres will operate a cinema at the jewel, but dont know if it will materialise?  [:p]  Going to airport by bus maybe not a bad idea, but if taking MRT there quite time consuming cause the train from tahah merah to airport waiting time very long.  [sleeping]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1