Jewel Changi Airport to open April 17

Stooky

Twincharged

I also wonder sarsi same as root beer? I somehow allergy to sarsi, dont know why, after drinking i have stomach pain.

I am opposite... I drink F&N sarsi only... Not other brands or root beer... But only minimally as even I, find it too sweet.
↡ Advertisement

I am opposite... I drink F&N sarsi only... Not other brands or root beer... But only minimally as even I, find it too sweet.

Sarsi Indeed very sweet.

I am always still wondering if Sarsi and Root Beer are the same, though Sarsi feels like medicine/ like axe oil stronger taste/ smell effect

At one time A&W root beer cans were sold at a premium as everthing was like Western was the way to go and look cool and drinking Sarsi was like "local" beng drink

I don't like the taste of Sarai or root beer too. Machiam drinking medicine.
  • Praise 1

I am always still wondering if Sarsi and Root Beer are the same, though Sarsi feels like medicine/ like axe oil stronger taste/ smell effect

At one time A&W root beer cans were sold at a premium as everthing was like Western was the way to go and look cool and drinking Sarsi was like "local" beng drink

I love Green Spot

But Pokka relaunch it at totally different standard

Haiz those childhood time so nice huh

Even the lionfish 50 cent coin so much bigger and nicer

Supersonic

I always get lost when driving to airport . . . :mellow:

How to get lost? Drive on ECP till the road runs out

I always get lost when driving to airport . . . :mellow:

Quite confusing esp now there have so many roads leadibg to different terminals.

Supersonic

During the preview period, you can only enter jewel if you have ticket, if not you have to wait open to public on 17 apr lo. No access to any restricted areas inside jewel even during preview, basically jewel simply just another shopping mall.

They need to hype the new shopping mall.

Give it a few months and people will forget about it.

• Praise 3

I love Green Spot

But Pokka relaunch it at totally different standard

Haiz those childhood time so nice huh

Even the lionfish 50 cent coin so much bigger and nicer

Green spot last time is always the default drink for all occasions be it funerals to weddings and another one Schweppes ( hope my spelling is correct ) logo of a fountain like thing and collecting those crown caps for lucky gifts for another drink or discount

I also wonder sarsi same as root beer? I somehow allergy to sarsi, dont know why, after drinking i have stomach pain.

Maybe must apply Sarsi for external use only , not internal use , works both ways

Quite confusing esp now there have so many roads leadibg to different terminals.

Sign are all so clearly display, where got confusing.

You can post here be you can read English, what is the problem.

If come from ECP, 1st left turn will bring you to T4, further up keep left to T3, keep right to T2 and all the way straight to T1.

All very clear.

If come from PIE, going to T4 just keep most left lane when exit to ECP.

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 1

Sign are all so clearly display, where got confusing.

You can post here be you can read English, what is the problem.

If come from ECP, 1st left turn will bring you to T4, further up keep left to T3, keep right to T2 and all the way straight to T1.

All very clear.

If come from PIE, going to T4 just keep most left lane when exit to ECP.

Noted noted, no need so fierce la.
  • Praise 1

Preview Preview Preview

People People People

You driving don't sit too low in your seats lah.

The markings for each terminal is marked on the lanes itself.

Cannot miss one lah.

Machiam like Garden By The Bay..  

Waterfall seems like the main highlight for selfie and instantgram. But I wonder 5 years later will it be like the Fountan at Suntec, where no ones bothers about it anymore, not even the tourists.

Saw from other youtube, there's also a Shaw cinema there. 

The fountain at suntech was for fengshui ... water flow in ... represented money flow in from business. Now business bad ... not working liao

So must shift to another location. Airport is a good place ... many tourists

• Praise 7

Machiam like Garden By The Bay..

Waterfall seems like the main highlight for selfie and instantgram. But I wonder 5 years later will it be like the Fountan at Suntec, where no ones bothers about it anymore, not even the tourists.

Saw from other youtube, there's also a Shaw cinema there.

If you say machiam like garden by the bay, then maybe this place and the waterfall will still be the main highlight many years down the road. You see garden by the bay opened in 2012 until now still so many people go. Lol.
  • Praise 1

Green spot last time is always the default drink for all occasions be it funerals to weddings and another one Schweppes ( hope my spelling is correct ) logo of a fountain like thing and collecting those crown caps for lucky gifts for another drink or discount

Maybe must apply Sarsi for external use only , not internal use , works both ways