Mahathir vs crown prince

Discoburg

My question will be,

Is that a Lolex?

Looks like . But Rolex is casio by his wealth , my question is why is he wearing casio?
This is a 30 years old problem liao, no outcome lah. Just once in a while "I fxxk u " and he say "I fxxk u". Like oral sex.
  • Praise 4

Dr M finally met one who is not afraid to speak his mind, while having his feet firmly planted on the Casio, i mean, ground.

The Crown Prince in the safety of his kingdom, is not above the laws but he displayed a heart concerned with his ppl and what is right. Not what makes him popular. A courageous leader in the making, not a leader after power to have his way.

Refreshing. State of Johor got hope liao.

Just my personal tots.

Safe ride and always plan journey ahead so no need to rush or make careless mistakes because not much time so speed all out. Wear a good working watch. Casio also can

• Praise 6

Dr M finally met one who is not afraid to speak his mind, while having his feet firmly planted on the Casio, i mean, ground.

The Crown Prince in the safety of his kingdom, is not above the laws but he displayed a heart concerned with his ppl and what is right. Not what makes him popular. A courageous leader in the making, not a leader after power to have his way.

Just my personal tots.

Safe ride and always plan journey ahead so no need to rush or make careless mistakes because not much time so speed all out. Wear a good working watch. Casio also can

Wow you seems to know this prince quite well. Dr M has always wants to 'fix' this person and that. Must have inherited or belong to the era where that equal to power lah.

Good to see the show and I sincerely feel it will be for the better of Johore at least

No. I dun know the Crown Prince well. He is very vocal on what he thinks and does what he feels is right, for his ppl and country. At least thus far, he is not cowed into silence by what he sees as not right.

Dr M has always been about power. Not courage. If he has courage, he would have changed course with his bumi-enriching policy only once the signs are apparent it does not bode well for Malaysia. He cannot see or chose not to, beyond his own race, then and now.

Courage vs power. Guess a leader need a healthy dose of both. All boils down to a ppl oriented heart. Otherwise, a tyrant is birthed. Not a benevolent leader.

I hope the Crown Prince will be a better ruler and not see his subjects one race only. Just in all matters, treat all races as same and be brave enuff to effect changes that will benefit the country and ppl on the whole.

I hope he will not cause hardships to us in future. By putting profits above all else. I rather he sees us as an equal partner, in the game for survival. We do need each other.

Just my tots.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 4

During Bersih, the gom was critised and slander thrown everywhere......Najib didnt used ISA but now atok had what was coming and he threatened to use ISA citing sedition......now TMJ's facebook is full of support for speaking up for the rakyat......did atok swallowed too much for an old man?

Just as Najib announced his title of Orang Kaya Syah Bandar a few month ago now TMJ after the Conference of Rulers announced himself as Panglima Perang (War Chief) with a rank of Major General of all Armed Forces.......think very serious liao and TMJ seems to be the spokesperson for the royalties...The rulers are refraining from commenting as what they say will be absolute.....but through their silence we can see who they are actually supporting.

• Praise 1

Well maybe TDK want to do away with the monarchy once an for all? But I dont think he has enough time. 15 years ago he do have a slight chance when he has full power.

Just an observer lah.chit chat tok kok only

I mean TDM

Abang

U use so many  acronyms until i blurr

OK - TDm is Madhatter 

atok...??

TMJ ... Crown prince of JB izzit...

During Bersih, the gom was critised and slander thrown everywhere......Najib didnt used ISA but now atok had what was coming and he threatened to use ISA citing sedition......now TMJ's facebook is full of support for speaking up for the rakyat......did atok swallowed too much for an old man?
Just as Najib announced his title of Orang Kaya Syah Bandar a few month ago now TMJ after the Conference of Rulers announced himself as Panglima Perang (War Chief) with a rank of Major General of all Armed Forces.......think very serious liao and TMJ seems to be the spokesperson for the royalties...The rulers are refraining from commenting as what they say will be absolute.....but through their silence we can see who they are actually supporting.

• Praise 3

My question will be,

Is that a Lolex?

To him, that is sup sup the water when  his birthday gift was a Boeing 737!

Where was he when 1MDB was going on?

Iskandar met with several "road blocks"? Who had vested interest?

Forest reserved status changed affect who's benefit?

Like Dr M said, nobody should be above the law, if anybody beat up anybody he will be haul up.

Then in SG, we keep hearing horror stories of those who get called up get ill treated. True or not?

Just my personal tots.

Edited by Ash2017
  • Praise 5

Abang

U use so many acronyms until i blurr

OK - TDm is Madhatter

atok...??

TMJ ... Crown prince of JB izzit...

Mahathir i never use acronym......just atok or madey!

The Johor royal family is no angel. From the current TMJ, to the sultan and his father and grandfather. Do a search and find the (alleged) atrocities committed by that family.

I use the word 'alleged' because I don't want to be sued.

• Praise 4

Where was he when 1MDB was going on?

Iskandar met with several "road blocks"? Who had vested interest?

Forest reserved status changed affect who's benefit?

Like Dr M said, nobody should be above the law, if anybody beat up anybody he will be haul up.

Then in SG, we keep hearing horror stories of those who get called up get ill treated. True or not?

Must look at broad picture and sieve the wheat from the chaff.

1.1MDB- i remembered the Crown Prince was vocal about this matter as well. Please do own search ya.

2. Forest City - Is it wrong to boost economy of country with such projects? This is profits for the State and u think the govt will not get benefits as well?

3. Nobody is above the law except the one who quoted it, over there. How was Anwar treated? How was Dr M treated by Anwar? A show of abuse of power vs big hearted forgiveness, whether deserving or otherwise.

4. In Singapore we keep hearing horror STORIES of thise who get called up get ill treated? What stories? Told during bedtimes? Or hearsay? Evidences? You have light ears or gullible mind if you go along just believing such stories cos i am waiting for someone to share with me a true one with evidence. Not half baked, no head, no body, no tail type and the rest up to one to guess. The more horrifying the better too.

Thanks for the horror sharing. Hehe....hope u sleep well every night. I do.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

Just my personal tots.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2