Mahathir vs crown prince

Discoburg

Where was he when 1MDB was going on?

Iskandar met with several "road blocks"? Who had vested interest?

Forest reserved status changed affect who's benefit?

Like Dr M said, nobody should be above the law, if anybody beat up anybody he will be haul up.

Then in SG, we keep hearing horror stories of those who get called up get ill treated. True or not?

They dont have quarrel over 1mdb.....those are politically motivated! What the TMJ is pissed about is the status of Kukup island and the offshore port to port agreement which was laid out without the knowledge of the royal family....heck even the mb didnt know about it...
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Have you checked on their family history before you said all this? They are no strangers to murder and assault.

IMO, it is just politics just like MBS of SA claimed to be reforming the country.

I did actually. I am talking about the Crown Prince and i did mention i hope that he will be a BETTER leader/ruler.

Just because your uncle or dad is a murderer, does it make you one?

I like that he's courageous enuff to speak up. Hope my post is read in context. Dun read between lines, behind lines, under lines, etc when i did not add invisible ones.

Hehe...i am comfortable with this Crown Prince. It is my personal observation on him alone. Hence take it as it is ya. I should be allowed the right to say my piece too, just as u have yours lah. Agree to disagree.

Safe ride

Cheers

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 2

I did actually. I am talking about the Crown Prince and i did mention i hope that he will be a BETTER leader/ruler.

Just because your uncle or dad is a nurderer, does it make you one?

I like that he's courageous enuff to speak up. Hope my post is read in context. Dun read between lines, behind lines, under lines, etc when i did not add invisible ones.

Hehe...i am comfortable with thiz Crown Prince. It is my personal observation on him alone. Hence take it as it is ya. I should be allowed the right to say my piece too, just as u have yours lah. Agree to disagree.

Safe ride

Cheers

He is a hot-head for sure and tgere was an incident where he was reported to have pulled out a loaded weapon at another royalty but after that incident and his father's coronation he seems to have mellowed or just maybe matured. The tales of murder and assault was during his grandfather's time......so we shouldnt link this event to him.

He is a hot-head for sure and tgere was an incident where he was reported to have pulled out a loaded weapon at another royalty but after that incident and his father's coronation he seems to have mellowed or just maybe matured. The tales of murder and assault was during his grandfather's time......so we shouldnt link this event to him.

Yup, i read the same grandfathers' time stories.

Match the crimes to the culprit alone, not his entire line till 9th generation...Hehe...watching Qing dynasty drama currently hence the reference. I digress.

He's hot headed. He appear to have more self control now. That's good cos i am still hoping he will become a better ruler and not create horror stories to frighten the current and future generations. I need my sleep.

• Praise 1

Yup, i read the same grandfathers' time stories.

Match the crimes to the culprit alone, not his entire line till 9th generation...Hehe...watching Qing dynasty drama currently hence the reference. I digress.

He's hot headed. He appear to have more self control now. That's good cos i am still hoping he will become a better ruler and not create horror stories to frighten the current and future generations. I need my sleep.

Just because your uncle or dad is a murderer, does it make you one?

Hehe...i am comfortable with this Crown Prince. It is my personal observation on him alone. Hence take it as it is ya. I should be allowed the right to say my piece too, just as u have yours lah. Agree to disagree.

Safe ride

Cheers

so is SDP

Supersonic

TMJ .. our trusty subcon to tekan TDMðð»ð

Yalor. Gotta support TMJ. He seems to be the onli one who dare tekan crooked doc shiok shiok
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

so is SDP

Which SDP? Chiam See Tong's or Chee soon Juan's? Don't suddenly have short term memories hor...

Yalor. Gotta support TMJ. He seems to be the onli one who dare tekan crooked doc shiok shiok

wayang kulit! The one who pulls the string is behind the scene! I doubt he would be so brazen without any support. What TMJ says as a prince does bore weight but the king or kings behind the scene can deny if need be.....plausible deniability (Independence Day) but these kings cant say it upfront, its akin to declaring war and thats what they are trying to prevent.

In the modern age, people don't even respect the elected king, or president lah, wonder why still on king. Haha

its culture bro.......most nation in SEA still has a king or kings! Kid you not.....its our identity. Even when we were colonised the kings were still there albeit with clipped wings!

its culture bro.......most nation in SEA still has a king or kings! Kid you not.....its our identity. Even when we were colonised the kings were still there albeit with clipped wings!

The country with 5,000 years history and the other with 2,000 years also got no king liao. Apparently 150 years want to start kingdom har. haha

wayang kulit! The one who pulls the string is behind the scene! I doubt he would be so brazen without any support. What TMJ says as a prince does bore weight but the king or kings behind the scene can deny if need be.....plausible deniability (Independence Day) but these kings cant say it upfront, its akin to declaring war and thats what they are trying to prevent.

I apologise if I sounded disrespectful.

The Sultan and Prince, keeps harping about protecting the people and Islam. 

It is not wrong to be rich but to live like "near GOD" doesn't it embarasses what they stand for.

Their number of exotic cars in their garage must surely put to shame the hidupan sederhana.

• Praise 1

The country with 5,000 years history and the other with 2,000 years also got no king liao. Apparently 150 years want to start kingdom har. haha

the history of the old kedah empire is rather far....so is kelantan and the javanese kingdom. The johor royalty (the original) was from the Melaka Sultanate and spread far to the riau region and eventhough the current ones is from the Temenggong side these are still of royal heritage as the temenggong and bendehara are always chosen from the royal lineage.....just like pahangs orang kaya tradition......they are all of royalties...only 1 can be king and so his siblings or those of blood relation will be given those titles.

If a country with thousands of yrs of history doesnt want to repspect their kings its up to them.......but here in SEA the kings are put in high esteem. You can go to TMJs fb.......many from across the country has sworned allegiance to the king.....not only those in Sabah and Sarawak.....those in Brunei and parts of Indonesia has also sworn to come to their aid.

• Praise 1

I apologise if I sounded disrespectful.

The Sultan and Prince, keeps harping about protecting the people and Islam.

It is not wrong to be rich but to live like "near GOD" doesn't it embarasses what they stand for.

Their number of exotic cars in their garage must surely put to shame the hidupan sederhana.

its up to them lor....its their prerogotive! Only a trickle of Johore's wealth is given to them while billions and billions are given to Central Government and how much of that are given to atoks crony and family. Now the rakyats are having a hardtimes and desillusioned......they are asking the Kings to interfere and that is what the TMJ is doing......

We in SG complains about our gov but who dares to be the champion of the people and confront the powers that be. At least Malaysian has a system and somebody to fall back on and ask for protection......now its time for the kings to show the rakyat their mettle and resolve.

Edited by Evillusion
  • Praise 1

its up to them lor....its their prerogotive! Only a trickle of Johore's wealth is given to them while billions and billions are given to Central Government and how much of that are given to atoks crony and family. Now the rakyats are having a hardtimes and desillusioned......they are asking the Kings to interfere and that is what the TMJ is doing......

We in SG complains about our gov but who dares to be the champion of the people and confront the powers that be. At least Malaysian has a system and somebody to fall back on and ask for protection......now its time for the kings to show the rakyat their mettle and resolve.

Radx not king meh
↡ Advertisement