Mahathir vs crown prince

Discoburg

BS then why got the word Tungku inscribed on your forehead

The picture showed one of the son of the sultan with a model

I am curious, the religious authorities would ambush couple and charge them for Khalwat but photos like these don't even tickle the religious authorities.

I even saw photos of the son of sultan of Brunei in Bars and hugging models (I presumed) but yet nothing is happening while the dad pass strict laws on his subjects.

I don't really know enough of the position of the sultans eg I don't really know the position of the Japanese Emperor too

can teach us a bit of history, since you are the appointed history guru In MCF now.

How do you think the words Harems and Concubines came from , one in Mid East and one in Far East
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Haha .. Every Manchurian queen and concubine and even "low rank" mistresses of the emperors were documented in black and white. If you too free can go and read it up.

Having said that, Qianlong had a third Han empress, a title that was posthumously conferred to Jiaching's mother. She was of the Han ethnicity, but was brought up like a æ人 under the Yellow Banner (é»æï¼clan. So you could say Jiaching is half-Han by blood, but culturally certainly a Manchu. Like an Indian brought up as a Malay.

Documented does not mean u didn’t anything ..

Johor ruler: Don't start talking about who has power

His comments come after the swearing in of new Johor Menteri Besar

JOHOR BARU: Johor ruler Sultan Ibrahim Sultan Iskandar said yesterday that the federal government should stop "wasting time" in talking about who has the authority over Johor.

https://www.tnp.sg/news/world/johor-ruler-dont-start-talking-about-who-has-power?utm_source=Outbrain&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=content_marketing&xtor=SEC-18

• Praise 3

One holds power for his entire life and generations to.come. the other can drop off within 1 term. So, which horse to bet if you are a MB leh?

• Praise 2

All talks no action leh. TDM can kill Johore by imposing all sort of rubbish to derail their economy.  When people cannot survive, then they will blame who is in charge lor.

• Praise 1

All talks no action leh. TDM can kill Johore by imposing all sort of rubbish to derail their economy. When people cannot survive, then they will blame who is in charge lor.

Why would the other royal families support that?

Why would other politicians put their necks on the line to back a 93 year old horse in a race against a centuries old institution that's very much alive.?

• Praise 4

Why would the other royal families support that?

Why would other politicians put their necks on the line to back a 93 year old horse in a race against a centuries old institution that's very much alive.?

Don't forget he currently is voted in by majority. Of course if he falls soon, that is another story. My bet is he will fade away because time is not on his side and he could do much in 22 years, he can't do much in 4 years lah.  [:p]

↡ Advertisement