• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
142 replies to this topic | 1,550 praises

Posted 11 April 2019 - 11:44 AM

Ody_2004
  • Ody_2004
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

A new member registered himself to MCF just to ask "Hey, is there any WhatsApp group to join?", "Errr... Can add me to Telegram", "Can I have the Group to Facebook?"

It is like walking into a Chicken Rice stall to buy drinks and never order chicken to eat.. and left for good once thirst quenched. 

Recently I notice traffic here getting lower...

For me Forum is still a better place to discuss and share news or matter related to cars etc..

ok pls shoot me!

Cheesey74, Discoburg, Steptronic, Theoldjaffa, Dleodleo, Noobo, Mercury1, 10 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 11 April 2019 - 11:45 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

millenials

nuff said!

Ash2017 and Silver_blade praised this
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 11 April 2019 - 11:46 AM

Beregond
  • Premium member
    Beregond
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

A new member registered himself to MCF just to ask "Hey, is there any WhatsApp group to join?", "Errr... Can add me to Telegram", "Can I have the Group to Facebook?"

It is like walking into a Chicken Rice stall to buy drinks and never order chicken to eat.. and left for good once thirst quenched. 

For me Forum is still a better place to discuss and share news or matter related to cars etc..

ok pls shoot me!

never heard of telegram  [laugh]

Discoburg and Freeder praised this

Posted 11 April 2019 - 11:58 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

never heard of telegram  [laugh]

i thought you quite old already?

1fba1e82a0b47e6b1ec0a6cc8fd54212.jpg

Tianmo, Mercury1, RadX, Evillusion, Tohto, Soya, PSP415 and 5 other members praised this
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 11 April 2019 - 12:36 PM

Cheesey74
  • Premium member
    Cheesey74
    6th Gear
    Author Image

ok pls shoot me!

I'm like u too.. prefer to discuss in a forum environment rather than in facebook where so many group exist n personally find them too commercial esp when the moderators start selling things or allowing their fav dealers in, at least in mcf the moderators are not overly commercial motivated.

Edited by Cheesey74, 11 April 2019 - 12:46 PM.

BSS "From Each His Best"

Posted 11 April 2019 - 12:36 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

MCF is like a neighbourhood kopitiam for lao ah peks who still remember telegram, telex, fax to tcss....lol
Volvobrick and Ysc3 praised this

Posted 11 April 2019 - 12:37 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

MCF is like a neighbourhood kopitiam for lao ah peks who still remember telegram, telex, fax to tcss....lol

those were for the atas members, i only know siang kar pager?  [laugh]  [laugh]

骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 11 April 2019 - 12:41 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

those were for the atas members, i only know siang kar pager? [laugh] [laugh]

Wah sei...u Nick Fury ah?

Posted 11 April 2019 - 12:41 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

@DACH missing that’s why quiet 😇
Uncle2, Pohhenry and Jamesc praised this

Posted 11 April 2019 - 12:42 PM

Ody_2004
  • Ody_2004
    6th Gear
    Author Image

u jin advance! I still using pigeons to pass msg..

recenlty i heard a few of mine kenna poison (curling) so msg din reach recipents!  [laugh]

Posted 11 April 2019 - 12:43 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

See lah...all these technological breakthroughs aka disrupters...have made the pigeons jobless and have to rely on unkers and aunties at kopitiam to feed them.
Ody_2004 praised this

Posted 11 April 2019 - 12:45 PM

Knoobie
  • Premium member
    Knoobie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

personally.. i find whatsapp groups annoying as shit..

most of the time the conversation is irrelevant.. not easy to filter info too.. 

Doesn't mean you drive a faster car, you can travel at 70kph on a clear lane 1 with a train of cars behind you...

that is what lane 2 is for..

Posted 11 April 2019 - 12:46 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

KNN, you just made me feel so young. thank you many many!!!  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 11 April 2019 - 12:46 PM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

[wols] wut ish pager ah?
Jamesc praised this

Posted 11 April 2019 - 12:48 PM

Carbon82

those were for the atas members, i only know siang kar pager?  [laugh]  [laugh]

Talking about that, I used to have this package.

s-l500.jpg

1200px-Motorola_CallZone_01.JPG

Mason016, Weez911, 13177, PSP415, Volvobrick, Freeder, Jamesc and 2 other members praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 11 April 2019 - 12:53 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

IRC chat room!

vintage!
Staff69 and Datsun366 praised this

Posted 11 April 2019 - 12:59 PM

Ody_2004
  • Ody_2004
    6th Gear
    Author Image

s-l500.jpg

The most shortlive telecommunication equipment.. CALL ZONE!  [:p]

Posted 11 April 2019 - 01:02 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

s-l500.jpg

1200px-Motorola_CallZone_01.JPG

I still have them somewhere...jin satki last time...maciam smoker corner liddat must find the right spot...
Tianmo and Ct3833 praised this

Posted 11 April 2019 - 01:07 PM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

s-l500.jpg

wah, you last time already high SES 

Staff69 and Jamesc praised this
"O, devil, devil! If that the Earth could teem with woman's tears, Each drop she falls would prove a crocodile. Out of my sight!" (Act IV Scene I)

Posted 11 April 2019 - 01:11 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

KNN, you just made me feel so young. thank you many many!!! [:p] [laugh] [laugh]

Knn...juz becoz u only recently discovered SMS u tink u sibei happening ah?
Tianmo praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: whatsapp, facebook, telegram and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users