It's kinda sad when...

Ody_2004

Tornado.

CDO external PT and UC arena.

Chinoiserie.

Then elite chicks ( now old hens) hung out.

Edited by Datsun366
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I rejected unsolicited offer to join my car model specific whatsapp group.

Have anything to share or ask, post in forum. 

What's there a need to form closed clique just for a car... Cars ownership in Singapore are 10yrs and most even less.. . -_-

Also. .... Don't understand those cars with model specific car club decal with their unique member identifier...

post-24957-0-99839500-1554991959.jpg

Reminds me of this :D 

post-24957-0-48161500-1554991677.jpg

• Praise 3

Supersonic

I rejected unsolicited offer to join my car model specific whatsapp group.

Have anything to share or ask, post in forum.

What's there a need to form closed clique just for a car... Cars ownership in Singapore are 10yrs and most even less.. . -_-

Also. .... Don't understand those cars with model specific car club decal with their unique member identifier...

gesquad2.jpg

Reminds me of this :D

IMG_0159.JPG

The numbers are how many bhp gained by putting the stickers...

I still have them somewhere...jin satki last time...maciam smoker corner liddat must find the right spot...

You will not believe it that I can make calls in public bus! OK as I am quite familiar with the call zone on the route I took, when it stop at traffic light, I have about a min to return call. :D :D

wah, you last time already high SES 

This is low SES. Brick phone user is the high SES one.

It was called the ZONE PHONE...

Worst invention ever, when you need it, 90% you are outside the zone, when you are in the zone, 100% there is a coin phone nearby... <_<  [laugh]  [laugh]

Depending on where you are. Happened that there are call zone at area I'm at, so suit my need.

At ~$20/mth, I generate ~$1 - 2K profits in a month, very good ROI for me. [:p]

• Praise 6

Turbocharged

i want to remain anonymous. thats why i join forums not fb or watsapp. i appear in newspaper often in real life

• Praise 5

I'm like u too.. prefer to discuss in a forum environment rather than in facebook where so many group exist n personally find them too commercial esp when the moderators start selling things or allowing their fav dealers in, at least in mcf the moderators are not overly commercial motivated.

In telegram groups, it's not uncommon that you see admins with agendas. Some even have vested interests in the group buy they organized.
  • Praise 1

It was a very important investment for satki-ness sake when the water bottle size dua ki cellphone was beyond reach for the peasant.

When there’s a coin phone booth nearby, there’s always a queue too. When no queue, no coin...TMD.

This I fully agree. :D

And trust me, not everyone know the differences between hand phone and zone phone.

• Praise 7

I still have them somewhere...jin satki last time...maciam smoker corner liddat must find the right spot...

Wah Haha zone phone. Didnt even take off.

Turbocharged

A new member registered himself to MCF just to ask "Hey, is there any WhatsApp group to join?", "Errr... Can add me to Telegram", "Can I have the Group to Facebook?"

It is like walking into a Chicken Rice stall to buy drinks and never order chicken to eat.. and left for good once thirst quenched.

Recently I notice traffic here getting lower...

For me Forum is still a better place to discuss and share news or matter related to cars etc..

ok pls shoot me!

Piang piang piang!
  • Praise 1

Instant gratification, the now now now generation

Exactly. It seems that they always like to ask for help for lots of things that can be self-serviced or googled. Help me this, help me that, where is this, where is that, how to do this, how to do that......  :we-all-gonna-die:

• Praise 3

You guys really can ... this thread huat 4 pages ðð

Keep it going .

Ya man! I noticed alot responded here are registered year 200x!
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

Ya man! I noticed alot responded here are registered year 200x! ð

Not surprised that many younger MCFers still wearing primary skool uniform during that time

Heng i juz finished PSLE n moved on to Sec 1 then...