It's kinda sad when...

Ody_2004

So, 8559 is Carbon82 here. Where’s that chap by the nick or name Kelvin Tan or was it Tay? I believe he’s one of the founders...

↡ Advertisement

Yah, your trip to Tokyo Motor Show (with your yandao face in it), your favorite bikes, your indent S40, full cash 525i with a matching VRN, etc.

Wow, cant believe you remember it all....wahahahaha

Turbocharged

The father of all, is Delphiforums ð¥°

I also prefer forums to Whatsapp groups. More structured.

Whatsapp groups are too chatty and lots of boliao OT.

I started of with Delphiforums back then.. later the group closed down and got cold turkey.. then found MCF and been here since.

Occasionally go HWZ but it's more cosy here

• Praise 6

So, 8559 is Carbon82 here. Where’s that chap by the nick or name Kelvin Tan or was it Tay? I believe he’s one of the founders...

I think you are referring to Kelvin Goh. He is not one of the founder, but a very involved member. At one point of time when the forum was not very stable, he even set up an alternate site using his own server, and I join them for a while (left eventually due to low traffic). IIRC, he is now a VP in one of the foreign bank.

Another very active guy is Ben Teh, who led quite a few driving events and mu. He is now busy with his own consulting business.

Wow, cant believe you remember it all....wahahahaha

Err, there were more things I could recall, including your photos with sexy motor show models, properties at Bukit Timah... [lipsrsealed]

OK, I better stop here before you  [rifle]  [knife]  [knife]

• Praise 8

Turbocharged

I was from Asiaone too , same Nick , but was not active .

Remember got nicks like golfgolf , Ben , DL , Throttle , . 8559 ( aka numberman ? ) .......

Life was tough back then , need to slog , kids were young , lots of loans to pay .....

Now its nearing CPF collection time .

How time flies . 

• Praise 12

MCF is the second and probably the last forum I will join. There are threads I can learn and hopefully share... skoda, exercising and makan. It's like hotel California, you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave

• Praise 6

I was from Asiaone too , same Nick , but was not active .

Remember got nicks like golfgolf , Ben , DL , Throttle , . 8559 ( aka numberman ? ) .......

Life was tough back then , need to slog , kids were young , lots of loans to pay .....

Now its nearing CPF collection time .

How time flies .

You still remember my nick! Actually I have forgotten who gave me this nick, but there is another one I remembered given my @fitvip : MM (Motoring Mentor NOT Mei Mei hor), as I kept sharing cost details and even help some buyers to negotiate with ADs on pricing and packages. A bane to some SEs. [:p]

Time really flies. That was almost 20 years ago... Nice to see you here pal, and enjoy your retirement. [:)]

• Praise 12

You still remember my nick! Actually I have forgotten who gave me this nick, but there is another one I remembered given my @fitvip : MM (Motoring Mentor NOT Mei Mei hor), as I kept sharing cost details and even help some buyers to negotiate with ADs on pricing and packages. A bane to some SEs. [:p]

Time really flies. That was almost 20 years ago... Nice to see you here pal, and enjoy your retirement. [:)]

Hahaha, time flies. That was during the era when we had a MM the the cabinet, so we had an equivalent for our forum!  [:)]

• Praise 1

WTF was Asiaone forum? U fellas consperm older than i thot....lol

Eh gramps

Your record here still intact like virgin for a loooooong time hahahah

Err, there were more things I could recall, including your photos with sexy motor show models, properties at Bukit Timah... [lipsrsealed]

OK, I better stop here before you [rifle][knife][knife]

Got meh?

All in the past, now down and out....but life goes on in MCF.

Hope all is well

I think Asiaone was the most active car forum before MCF appear.

Is it? I thought it's delphiforums

I also know toyotaclubsg, SHC, SLC were quite active.

• Praise 3

Is it? I thought it's delphiforums

I also know toyotaclubsg, SHC, SLC were quite active.

Delphiforums, I only visited TCC(Tiong Chia Club). [lipsrsealed]  :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1