• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
144 replies to this topic | 1,555 praises

Posted 17 April 2019 - 11:49 PM

Hoseyboh
  • Hoseyboh
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This thread waked up so many old bird.

It's kinda sad....
Me, BanCoe and Pocy new bird but old cock wu counted boh? 😂
SiLangKia, BanCoe and Lala81 praised this

Posted 18 April 2019 - 05:14 AM

Ravinged
  • Premium member
    Ravinged
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

A new member registered himself to MCF just to ask "Hey, is there any WhatsApp group to join?", "Errr... Can add me to Telegram", "Can I have the Group to Facebook?"

It is like walking into a Chicken Rice stall to buy drinks and never order chicken to eat.. and left for good once thirst quenched. 

Recently I notice traffic here getting lower...

For me Forum is still a better place to discuss and share news or matter related to cars etc..

ok pls shoot me!

Whatsapp group? Telegram group? Oh please..... Used to join some and it's all filled with rubbish instead of informational stuff. This forum is more fruitful than a groupchat flooded with 1,000 useless messages.

Theoldjaffa and Ody_2004 praised this

Posted 18 April 2019 - 06:31 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It's kinda sad....
Me, BanCoe and Pocy new bird but old cock wu counted boh? ð

U ownself say ownself Lauchiau lah , show your newly minted Merdeka Kredit Kad lah 🤣🤣

Posted 11 July 2019 - 09:39 PM

• Premium member
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Yah, those were the days in AsiaOne. Sad that it ended it such a way due to mis-management... As a mod there, I can't agree with some of the policies too. [:|]

Some other very active old birds there include Hotnyh Fitvip Presea (DL) Carben68 Mt88 Ahyoo2002 Sabian 7007 Throttle2, just to name a few.

Yah, your trip to Tokyo Motor Show (with your yandao face in it), your favorite bikes, your indent S40, full cash 525i with a matching VRN, etc.

The reason is very simple: without your MIL, you will have nothing to post here. :D :D

May I know what is your nick over at AsiaOne?

Who is calling me??? 

Posted 11 July 2019 - 09:44 PM

Carbon82

Who is calling me??? 

8559 here... are you still "Glowing"? :D :D

Inlinefour praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: whatsapp, facebook, telegram and 2 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users