It's kinda sad when...

Ody_2004

hahahah TCC club

yea...along w sammyboy

I suppose you still do hangout at sammyboy hor? maybe MCF can setup sammyunker?

Edited by Sdf4786k

Supercharged

Delphiforums, I only visited TCC(Tiong Chia Club). [lipsrsealed]  :D

now you guys bring mention all the familiar terms to me

delphiforums, tiong chia club....  [laugh]

Supersonic

Singapore Honda Club jin poison ... :XD:

U got stick exclusive member number on your windscreen or not?....lol

Yah, those were the days in AsiaOne. Sad that it ended it such a way due to mis-management... As a mod there, I can't agree with some of the policies too. [:|]

Some other very active old birds there include @hotnyh @fitvip @presea (DL) @carben68 @mt88 @ahyoo2002 @sabian @7007 @throttle2, just to name a few.

Yah, your trip to Tokyo Motor Show (with your yandao face in it), your favorite bikes, your indent S40, full cash 525i with a matching VRN, etc.

The reason is very simple: without your MIL, you will have nothing to post here. :D :D

May I know what is your nick over at AsiaOne?

Oh, sian ka pager? Suddenly my nick was mentioned, haha.

Kind of busy lately so no time to be here. But I do pop in sometime especially when there is COE.

Yah, 8559 is MM and Number Man - which today is the same. 

• Praise 1

Wow... it's been awhile.

Yes...I remember the good old days before MCF (Asiaone/autospeed forums); and our slow integration into MCF and the weekly Friday meetups at Jln Kayu and then Bishan Driving range... talking until past midnight, BBQ sessions, convoy trips up north....and how it was so happening... and family-like.

But back then, newly married and lots of free time... it seemed like a lifetime ago.

I am now having to deal with 3 teenagers and 1 younger kid of my own... and work commitments, I know how difficult it is to stay in touch with all my old friends.

Nice to see that 8559/Numberman is still around

Edited by Presea
  • Praise 4

Wow... it's been awhile.

Yes...I remember the good old days before MCF (Asiaone/autospeed forums); and our slow integration into MCF and the weekly Friday meetups at Jln Kayu and then Bishan Driving range... talking until past midnight, BBQ sessions, convoy trips up north....and how it was so happening... and family-like.

But back then, newly married and lots of free time... it seemed like a lifetime ago.

I am now having to deal with 3 teenagers and 1 younger kid of my own... and work commitments, I know how difficult it is to stay in touch with all my old friends.

Nice to see that 8559/Numberman is still around ð

Your nick Presea reminds me of the Nissan adverts as an ‘Art Car’ ..... it was a popular sought after car

Wow... it's been awhile.

Nice to see that 8559/Numberman is still around ð

I remember your Nick. I was in SNC too, drove a 1.5m N16 back then

I remember your Nick. I was in SNC too, drove a 1.5m N16 back then ð

I was mildly active in SNC. Was most active in the Asiaone\autospeed forum.

I definitely miss my R10.

Still regret parting ways with it... wanted to renew COE when it was just 12-15K, but my 3rd child came along... and the 2L Civic (M) was a nice upgrade...

A new member registered himself to MCF just to ask "Hey, is there any WhatsApp group to join?", "Errr... Can add me to Telegram", "Can I have the Group to Facebook?"

It is like walking into a Chicken Rice stall to buy drinks and never order chicken to eat.. and left for good once thirst quenched. 

Recently I notice traffic here getting lower...

For me Forum is still a better place to discuss and share news or matter related to cars etc..

ok pls shoot me!

Whatsapp group? Telegram group? Oh please..... Used to join some and it's all filled with rubbish instead of informational stuff. This forum is more fruitful than a groupchat flooded with 1,000 useless messages.

• Praise 2

It's kinda sad....

Me, @Bancoe and @Pocy new bird but old cock wu counted boh? ð

U ownself say ownself Lauchiau lah , show your newly minted Merdeka Kredit Kad lah

Yah, those were the days in AsiaOne. Sad that it ended it such a way due to mis-management... As a mod there, I can't agree with some of the policies too. [:|]

Some other very active old birds there include @hotnyh @fitvip @presea (DL) @carben68 @mt88 @ahyoo2002 @sabian @7007 @throttle2, just to name a few.

Yah, your trip to Tokyo Motor Show (with your yandao face in it), your favorite bikes, your indent S40, full cash 525i with a matching VRN, etc.

The reason is very simple: without your MIL, you will have nothing to post here. :D :D

May I know what is your nick over at AsiaOne?

Who is calling me??? 

↡ Advertisement