TSW wheel vs OZ hlt

Dannnn

TSW has mfg plants in Thailand so the prices could be lower from what I feel.

OZ HLT is flow form

Check on the same size and dimension with a weight comparison to get what is functional instead of pricing.

Some goes for look , To each his own.

(edited)

TSW has mfg plants in Thailand so the prices could be lower from what I feel.

OZ HLT is flow form

Check on the same size and dimension with a weight comparison to get what is functional instead of pricing.

Some goes for look , To each his own.

Yeah what i meant is , tsw selling price in sg is higher than oz. By few hundreds. Same size spec but around same weight. If similar design, which one will you go for? Oz is definitely me in Italy. Tsw made in US Edited by Dannnn

Yeah what i meant is , tsw selling price in sg is higher than oz. By few hundreds. Same size spec but around same weight. If similar design, which one will you go for? Oz is definitely me in Italy. Tsw made in US

I will go for OZ,feels more "Atas" [because used in F-1]than TSW.

Any comment on this? Tsw is higher in terms of price.

any particular TSW model?

i was checking on 19'' TSW nurburgring, rotary forged. was about 10.5kg. wasn't too impressed

I thought forged should go under 10kg for 19''

19'' BBR CHR is flow formed and weighs 11kg

so depends on the design you like and what are u looking for in a rim

• Praise 1

any particular TSW model?

i was checking on 19'' TSW nurburgring, rotary forged. was about 10.5kg. wasn't too impressed

I thought forged should go under 10kg for 19''

19'' BBR CHR is flow formed and weighs 11kg

so depends on the design you like and what are u looking for in a rim

Forge for 10kg 19" especially the nurburgring design is consider good liao.

I'm looking at the bathurst. But somehow oz leggera hlt similat design, weigh about the same. And few hundreds cheaper for oz

Forge for 10kg 19" especially the nurburgring design is consider good liao.

I'm looking at the bathurst. But somehow oz leggera hlt similat design, weigh about the same. And few hundreds cheaper for oz

both are established brand, if all specs are almost similar. i pick the cheaper one, of cos!!

both are established brand, if all specs are almost similar. i pick the cheaper one, of cos!!

Yea dilemma,

Tsw got abit of concAved look, oz design is not concaved but the style is similar.

Yea dilemma,

Tsw got abit of concAved look, oz design is not concaved but the style is similar.

ah concaved looks good, real dilemma

I guess TSW in pitstop and OZ in leong Seng?

see who is more friendly haha

ah concaved looks good, real dilemma

I guess TSW in pitstop and OZ in leong Seng?

see who is more friendly haha

Yeah lol. Real dilemma.. if only they same price lol

TSW wheel is rare sight on street probably of it's cost, TSW looks fierce though. 

Able to share how much they quoted? 

i was quoted 3999 for 19'' nurbugring + tyre + trade in

quite a good price for forged rims

i was quoted 3999 for 19'' nurbugring + tyre + trade in

quite a good price for forged rims

that's a good deal! will drop by their shop for a good look at bathurst :) btw i read from forum that RF still belong to cast family just that RF has added properties of Forge, as in Flow formed from BBS 

(edited)

I was quoted 3000 for 18" + tyre.

Yes rotary forge is similar to flow form(oz), just that the face isoy, and the body is forged. Thats what i read..

So in dilemma to go for oz(color is what i wan,black.just no concaved) or tsw(gunmetal which not my first choice, but got abit of concaved, just abit).

Edited by Dannnn

I was quoted 3000 for 18" + tyre.

Yes rotary forge is similar to flow form(oz), just that the face isoy, and the body is forged. Thats what i read..

So in dilemma to go for oz(color is what i wan,black.just no concaved) or tsw(gunmetal which not my first choice, but got abit of concaved, just abit).

oh now i know, that's why the weight savings isn't that much compared to bbs forged

if the concave is very slight, i guess not worth it. not your preferred color anyway

go with your heart, or your pocket haha

oh now i know, that's why the weight savings isn't that much compared to bbs forged

if the concave is very slight, i guess not worth it. not your preferred color anyway

go with your heart, or your pocket haha

Yeahh but maybe forged wheel save u extra ~1kg n u paying much higher, depends if u feel worth it. If yours a track car then diff

Ya very slight concaved, i saw bef 15-16" rim on honda got more concaved i wonder how they achieve it. As u need big width/lower offset.

Maybe i shld go with my pockets

↡ Advertisement