Effective methods to clean spilled sugary drinks in cat seat

Finclk

Dear all,

Recently I had poured an almost full cup of sugary drink into one of my leather chair. Because the leather was perforated and had mini holes, most of the drink went inside to the car seat foam under the leather.

I cleaned what I could with the leather and went for some chemical cleaning. But how to treat the foam inside?

What other methods are there besides steam cleaning?

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Spilled sugary drink? Wait the whole kampung of ants come and make nest inside your car seat!

Anyway, did you ask those cleaning shop how to treat the foam inside when you went to do the chemical cleaning?

Dear all,

Recently I had poured an almost full cup of sugary drink into one of my leather chair. Because the leather was perforated and had mini holes, most of the drink went inside to the car seat foam under the leather.

I cleaned what I could with the leather and went for some chemical cleaning. But how to treat the foam inside?

Thanks

Rinse off your leather chair with hot water.

Twincharged

Dear all,

Thanks

Go upholstery shop and strip off the leather. And then clean the sponge.

My kids spilled milo and tomato ketchup from their Happy Meal 🤦‍♀️. I googled steam detailing and found Steampunk Autospa, prices looked reasonable. I was very impressed with Jason. Place looks small and cosy, but the team is professional and good. I did the interior clean package, $120, steam clean, sanitise, anti bac treatment. Wah my car smells so good and seats look so good and clean! like new. very happy with their service

↡ Advertisement