Q85 battery

Discoburg

Any recommendations for the most competitive price Amaron Q85 battery for the rides with the start stop function?

↡ Advertisement

On 7/22/2019 at 8:39 PM, Luckcent said:

Any bros give you any suggestions ?

Just replaced mine with the Amaron Q85 battery with Arrow tyres for $140. Very good price compared to what all vendors in MCF and SG Car Mart are charging.

• Praise 1

On 4/14/2019 at 8:26 PM, Discoburg said:

Any recommendations for the most competitive price Amaron Q85 battery for the rides with the start stop function?

Best for Q85 is from Fastfix car battery replacement, we done many many cars using this Q85, especially the Mazda Skyactiv cars.

See here:

https://fastfix.com.sg/mazdas-i-stop-efb-car-batteries-only-agm-not-recommended/

https://fastfix.com.sg/mazdas-i-stop-system-requires-a-very-special-car-battery/

Even RX8 that don't need can choose this batt if they want longer life. EFB is made to crank start 8-10 times per journey compared to old type batteries crank only once per journey.

RX8.thumb.jpg.1084c0047f2d1e848c3cc35ad0df4ac9.jpg

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, FastFix_CarBattery said:

Best for Q85 is from Fastfix car battery replacement, we done many many cars using this Q85, especially the Mazda Skyactiv cars.

See here:

https://fastfix.com.sg/mazdas-i-stop-efb-car-batteries-only-agm-not-recommended/

https://fastfix.com.sg/mazdas-i-stop-system-requires-a-very-special-car-battery/

Even RX8 that don't need can choose this batt if they want longer life. EFB is made to crank start 8-10 times per journey compared to old type batteries crank only once per journey.

RX8.thumb.jpg.1084c0047f2d1e848c3cc35ad0df4ac9.jpg

Had asked prices from you before but way too expensive.

• Praise 1

On 10/17/2019 at 1:31 PM, Discoburg said:

Just replaced mine with the Amaron Q85 battery with Arrow tyres for $140. Very good price compared to what all vendors in MCF and SG Car Mart are charging.

any other good lobang other than arrow tyres, quite reluctant to go there again after the bad experience the last time I changed.

• Praise 1

25 minutes ago, Cumzilla said:

any other good lobang other than arrow tyres, quite reluctant to go there again after the bad experience the last time I changed.

Care to share your bad experience ? I had a battery from their serangoom north branch, after 11 months the battery went bad, he swapped it out with a loan one while  he sent my battery back for test, after more than a month, he called me and replaced a new battery for me. That was my good experience with them. 

Edited by Ct3833

Twincharged
42 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Care to share your bad experience ? I had a battery from their serangoom north branch, after 11 months the battery went bad, he swapped it out with a loan one while  he sent my battery back for test, after more than a month, he called me and replaced a new battery for me. That was my good experience with them. 

For me, the experience at arrow at Serangoon wasn’t that great. This was many years back at least 6-7years ago. 
kept telling me it was fine to leave the engine running to change battery so that the memory resets will not be lost. 
told them I won’t do it. Either do it with engine off or I go elsewhere. 

anyway that was my last time there. Won’t patronize a shop that uses hack methods to do their work. 

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

oh, not so good experience as they wanted to charge $50 just to clear the start stop symbol blinking on the panel and then telling me if send to AD, it will definitely cost more than that. So after that I just googled and cleared the fault myself for less than that amount. But cannot deny their prices are really the lowest among those I checked.

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, Cumzilla said:

Now I go to ACE battery at Sin Min

Twincharged
11 hours ago, Cumzilla said:

I always have good experience with south east Tyres. At both marine parade and kaki bukit branches. They use another battery and maintain the voltage while they swap the battery out. 
but they are a little more pricey. 

2 hours ago, Cumzilla said:

how much?

Can’t remember but I know it’s much lower then the other shops I asked.