• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
11 replies to this topic | 115 praises

Posted 15 April 2019 - 08:03 AM

Unltd
  • Unltd
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

These units are quite popular, in case you are using, seems like they are prone to overheating.

https://www.info.gov...19041000831.htm
BanCoe, Sdf4786k, Ash2017, Blueray, PSP415, RadX, Lala81 and 1 other member praised this
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."
Smile, and the world will smile with you. Laugh and they'll all think your on drugs
"i'm not tailgating, i'm keeping up with the pace car"
When it's a question of money, everybody is of the same religion

Posted 15 April 2019 - 11:05 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

These units are quite popular, in case you are using, seems like they are prone to overheating.

https://www.info.gov...19041000831.htm

i am using item No. 3  at home, so far no overheating problem, maybe i only use the USB ports most of the time and the power plug few minutes each time.

骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 15 April 2019 - 11:15 AM

PSP415
  • PSP415
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This is advisory from HK govt?

Thanks for sharing. Better safe than sorry.

Safe ride
Cheers

Posted 15 April 2019 - 11:23 AM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Many power extensions use much thinner wires than those run in your typical hdb flat sockets. My guess is about half the diameter.

Don't believe, just open both up and see the wires.

In other words, avoid plugging your electrical kettle, or any high power appliances into a extension, but directly plug into the wall socket.

Othello praised this

Posted 15 April 2019 - 11:29 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Where to buy?

I want to get all 5 to put in MIL room.

:D
Fcw75, Blueray, BanCoe, Carbon82 and Angcheek praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 15 April 2019 - 11:49 AM

Unltd
  • Unltd
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i am using item No. 3 at home, so far no overheating problem, maybe i only use the USB ports most of the time and the power plug few minutes each time.

I also use No. 3 in an office, better to remove it, the overheating I believe is inside the case. So it may not be noticeable, I am gonna get rid of it and buy another.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."
Smile, and the world will smile with you. Laugh and they'll all think your on drugs

Posted 15 April 2019 - 12:40 PM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

such "universal" sockets are not approved in Singapore. Use at own risk

Pohhenry and BanCoe praised this
"O, devil, devil! If that the Earth could teem with woman's tears, Each drop she falls would prove a crocodile. Out of my sight!" (Act IV Scene I)

Posted 15 April 2019 - 01:01 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

never seen them before ... 

Uncle2, Jamesc and 1 Anonymous member praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 15 April 2019 - 01:54 PM

Tonyking
  • Premium member
    Tonyking
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

such "universal" sockets are not approved in Singapore. Use at own risk

1236117505.g_400-w_g.jpg

What about these with the safety marks logo? they should be approved right? 

Othello praised this

Posted 15 April 2019 - 01:58 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Where to buy?

You want to give her hot flashes?

Jamesc praised this

Posted 15 April 2019 - 04:27 PM

Unltd
  • Unltd
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Where to buy?

Those gadget places and Sim Lim for sure have... look for packaging that had been opened and looks like it has been returned, I understand those are tested and working. So it’s safer for your MIL.
Jamesc praised this

Posted 15 April 2019 - 04:59 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Extension cord better buy safety mark ones.
BanCoe praised this

Back to Men's Hobby  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: extension units, remax, ldnio and 2 more...

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users