JPot .....next to go !

Ysc3

Ate haidilao in a few places in China and once in sg all under company meals. Yes service is good. Will never pay for it if was own money. Totally zero value for money in terms of food. I don’t need the extra service fluff. All I want is good value food with decent quality.

I find HDL damn expensive !!! I reminded my wife never to suggest there again. Many love the service, me ? I asked the waitress not to bother us  [laugh]

Edited by Othello
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Heard of Jpot but also didn't try their food and service before. Basically I'm not a fan of hot pots and not a fan of HDL also.

HDL , u just need to eat once or twice . Good thing is their services but u pay for it as the food is not cheap. 

:D

• Praise 4

Exactly. Been to a HDL restaurant once and thats it for me.

HDL , u just need to eat once or twice . Good thing is their services but u pay for it as the food is not cheap. 

Twincharged

Hotpot eaters might want to check out another hotpot eatery ...shilifang.

Service not bad and pieces are OK also... They also have set meals... And you get a free toy also!

• Praise 2

Dont know why so many people say HDL is good? I only went once and never find it so special lo?! Lol.

• Praise 1

HDL dazzles with polite answers and courteous service.

Although the noodle making is nice bit of work but sometimes the noodle hits the floor....that bit turned me off immediately to HDL.

Its a nice place to go if the ego is in need of 大爷 treatment.

Not seeing a return anytime in the next decade.

The best hotpot is at home with family and friends.

• Praise 4

Dont know why so many people say HDL is good? I only went once and never find it so special lo?! Lol.

The soup base is nice though ... but the last time i went , 2 of us tummy upset .
  • Praise 5

Jpot ate once like 9 yrs ago, it was nice but didnt bother to go back

Haidilao ate twice, service really good but abit over to me. They try too much on their service, feel like too fake. Make me uncomfortable lol. Food wise good as well but i am not into hotpot.

Both are pricey and i rather go xtal jade or paradise group restaurants for meal.

Supercharged

I never had JPOT before. I just had HDL yesterday for the first time. My sis's treat for my boy's birthday. Service is good n had a good time. But if I were the one paying will heart pain.. haha..

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

HDL dazzles with polite answers and courteous service.

Although the noodle making is nice bit of work but sometimes the noodle hits the floor....that bit turned me off immediately to HDL.

Its a nice place to go if the ego is in need of å¤§ç· treatment.

Not seeing a return anytime in the next decade.

The best hotpot is at home with family and friends.

wah ... first time i understood your post fully

• Praise 3

I never had JPOT before. I just had HDL yesterday for the first time. My sis's treat for my boy's birthday. Service is good n had a good time. But if I were the one paying will heart pain.. haha..

Your sis treat and yet you are the one paying?

according to report their owner is the fastest rising billionairs.

their business model prove that good service is more important then product quality and pricing..

• Praise 1

according to report their owner is the fastest rising billionairs.

their business model prove that good service is more important then product quality and pricing..

But HDL other than service, food quality also good.

The price is ex.

Twincharged

But HDL other than service, food quality also good.

The price is ex.

They can don't be stingy with fresh food coz their food is fast in fast out...business is brisk and the raw food is always replenished fast and fresh.

From what I heard, all the staff are stakeholders... So if their company perform well, they get more bonuses. It's like working for themselves.

↡ Advertisement