Shilin Night Market in Singapore

Pisces

jewel crowded.

here also crowded!

Do not waste your time. My son went with his friends tonight. Horrid he sms, only 2 or 3 stalls selling Taiwanese food. Shilin right? Nope.

so is like those Taiwanese sausages we see at pasar malam?

can give it a miss i reckon.

Do not waste your time. My son went with his friends tonight. Horrid he sms, only 2 or 3 stalls selling Taiwanese food. Shilin right? Nope.

Looks like the organizer just using "shilin" to attract crowds :(

jewel crowded.

here also crowded!

so is like those Taiwanese sausages we see at pasar malam?

can give it a miss i reckon.

At least jewel got aircon ;)

Maybe i shld just go pasar malam can alr... Haha

• Praise 1

My son reported back. Only bubble tea and blow torch bbq beef cubes, these are Taiwanese street food but the rest all pasar malam local eats.

Ya man, used "Shilin" to con people.

But they can deny and say shi lin is food forest?

• Praise 4

My 1st choice Taipei night market there is not shilin.

Prefer Ruohe, much better food and less chinese tourist group.

• Praise 1

My daughter's friends Q for 5 - 6 hours for 炸鸡排 (3 hours just to get the Q no., another 2 - 3 hours to get the food...  [hur]  [hur]

Everyone is fighting for the longest Q, all started with A&W and Shake Shack at Jewel...  [dead]

• Praise 5

My daughter's friends Q for 5 - 6 hours for 炸鸡排 (3 hours just to get the Q no., another 2 - 3 hours to get the food...  [hur]  [hur]

Everyone is fighting for the longest Q, all started with A&W and Shake Shack at Jewel...  [dead]

seriously, after 1hr whatever appetite also gone liao ...... I cannot imagine waiting for so long for food

饱了,一肚子气饱了

• Praise 3

Oic.... no wonder someone posted in FB saying not worth to go. Most of the things there is available in Singapore.

Thanks for sharing.

Actually the only food that I like in Taiwan nite market is 甜不辣 (similar as our yong tau fu).

Edited by Dleodleo
  • Praise 7

Haiz

Was there about 5.25pm. Car jammed 45mins b4 gg to Carpark A. Went in at 6.10pm and food queues super long and most already waited at least 2 hours.

Left after 20mins. Yes, checked with a guy in the queue and he said he already waited at least 2.5 hours for queue number. After that wait for queue number to be called.

Pls dun waste time like me. Nothing special cos i checked out all the stalls. Really mostly local stuff.

Safe ride

Cheers

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 3

Half people here go Jewel and another half go to this Shilin market? [laugh]

you miss out Pokemom at Santosa.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2