• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
15 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 20 April 2019 - 06:39 PM

Vtim
  • Premium member
    Vtim
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

As per topic, anyone knows?

Just like to know are the specs missing in G.

宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
Me, Mr Alfarleyfordadai, A citizen of Sillypore, pledge myself to strike all the highest prize. Based on TOTO, 4D or BIG SWEEP. So as to achieve prizes, prosperity and progress for my 4 kids, wife and wallet. GOT BUY GOT HOPE, NO BUY NO HOPE. [/color][/b]
[/color]

Posted 20 April 2019 - 11:40 PM

Carbon82

From this spec sheet, it look about the same. The only differences seems to be the LED lighting system (headlight and fog light).

https://www.honda.co...ipment_list.pdf

Engine and performance are the same for both grades (except FC).

https://www.honda.co...n_spec_list.pdf

Spada look sportier and more upmarket though.

pic_spada_bodycolor_08.jpg

pic_stepwgn_bodycolor_07.jpg

BanCoe praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 23 April 2019 - 10:44 PM

Vtim
  • Premium member
    Vtim
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

From this spec sheet, it look about the same. The only differences seems to be the LED lighting system (headlight and fog light).

https://www.honda.co...ipment_list.pdf

Engine and performance are the same for both grades (except FC).

https://www.honda.co...n_spec_list.pdf

Spada look sportier and more upmarket though.

pic_spada_bodycolor_08.jpg

pic_stepwgn_bodycolor_07.jpg

Many thanks

宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
Me, Mr Alfarleyfordadai, A citizen of Sillypore, pledge myself to strike all the highest prize. Based on TOTO, 4D or BIG SWEEP. So as to achieve prizes, prosperity and progress for my 4 kids, wife and wallet. GOT BUY GOT HOPE, NO BUY NO HOPE. [/color][/b]
[/color]

Posted 06 May 2019 - 06:53 PM

kkoma1203
  • kkoma1203
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Many thanks

Probably like HRV vs Vezel

Posted 08 May 2019 - 05:04 PM

Elfenstar
  • Premium member
    Elfenstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hey bro, been a while. One of the stepwgn group guys mentioned this post and noticed you asked 😂

Considering one?

"I drift not because it is a quicker way around a corner, but it is the most exciting way"
- Keiichi Tsuchiya

Posted 08 May 2019 - 05:10 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Spada is the hybrid. Actually both are Stepwagon, one is hybrid, the other is petrol powered. Japanese hybrid models are made more attractive.

Feel so rich. Or just an illusion?

Posted 08 May 2019 - 06:00 PM

Wondertree
  • Wondertree
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Spada is the hybrid. Actually both are Stepwagon, one is hybrid, the other is petrol powered. Japanese hybrid models are made more attractive.

Not entirely accurate. There is 1.5T spada variant.

Posted 09 May 2019 - 01:34 AM

Elfenstar
  • Premium member
    Elfenstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Sorry bro, not true.

Stepwgn is the base model. The G version is the highest spec with the waku rear doors etc.

The spada versions have a different bonnet, headlights, bumper, side skirts, rear bumper, come with a spoiler, factory alloy rims, different suspension etc. Interior trim and options are also different with beige and grey for the standard and black for the spada varients.

IIRC, the standard stepwgn comes with power sliding door in the left only, while the spada comes with both sides standard.

The top spec spada is the cool spirit.

In addition to the regular spada, there's the spada hybrid. Again there are different variants with the ex-g being the top spec.

I'm driving the spada hybrid G

"I drift not because it is a quicker way around a corner, but it is the most exciting way"
- Keiichi Tsuchiya

Posted 09 May 2019 - 08:14 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sorry bro, not true.

Stepwgn is the base model. The G version is the highest spec with the waku rear doors etc.

The spada versions have a different bonnet, headlights, bumper, side skirts, rear bumper, come with a spoiler, factory alloy rims, different suspension etc. Interior trim and options are also different with beige and grey for the standard and black for the spada varients.

IIRC, the standard stepwgn comes with power sliding door in the left only, while the spada comes with both sides standard.

In addition to the regular spada, there's the spada hybrid. Again there are different variants with the ex-g being the top spec.

hi bro, long time no see you.

glad to see your spada serving you well. 

Prada to go with spada...okie sibei lame.....

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 15 May 2019 - 10:59 PM

Elfenstar
  • Premium member
    Elfenstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

hi bro, long time no see you.

glad to see your spada serving you well.

Prada to go with spada...okie sibei lame.....

Long time no see bro.

Not on any forum or FB much. Too much work and daddy duties now.

Yeah the spada is way better than the elgrand, at least for handing older folk or kids.

Power and handling wise, probably the best MPV I've driven thus far
Hamburger praised this

- Keiichi Tsuchiya

Posted 16 May 2019 - 11:30 AM

Vtim
  • Premium member
    Vtim
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hey bro, been a while. One of the stepwgn group guys mentioned this post and noticed you asked 😂

Considering one?

may change next year cos current '13 Peugeot 5008 3rd row is a bit too small for my growing twin boys

Sorry bro, not true.

bro, long time no see, how's life?

love to take a look at your Stepwgn Hybrid which is the 2L version, I more or less eyeing on a used Spada 1.5L TC version but I guess the interior should be the same right?

宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
[/color]

Posted 11 June 2019 - 09:36 PM

Typhoonz
  • Premium member
    Typhoonz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sorry bro, not true.

How's the Stepwagon working out for you? Looking to downgrade a bit from my Odyssey to reduce my overall expenditure on the vehicle... At the same time I don't want to lose out on the space (considered the X-Trail but the 3rd row is a literally non-existent)...

Looking at the Stepwagon Spada but should be aiming for a 2nd hand one...

Posted 01 July 2019 - 07:10 AM

Blooper77
  • Blooper77
    1st Gear
    Author Image

How's the Stepwagon working out for you? Looking to downgrade a bit from my Odyssey to reduce my overall expenditure on the vehicle... At the same time I don't want to lose out on the space (considered the X-Trail but the 3rd row is a literally non-existent)...

Looking at the Stepwagon Spada but should be aiming for a 2nd hand one...

Pmed you.

may change next year cos current '13 Peugeot 5008 3rd row is a bit too small for my growing twin boys

bro, long time no see, how's life?

love to take a look at your Stepwgn Hybrid which is the 2L version, I more or less eyeing on a used Spada 1.5L TC version but I guess the interior should be the same right?

Pmed you.

Posted 04 July 2019 - 09:23 AM

Blooper77
  • Blooper77
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Typhoon and Vtim,do you still log in to this forum?i would like to contact you.
Thanks

Posted 13 July 2019 - 09:56 AM

Sbd
  • Sbd
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Currently driving a 2016 wish. Exploring for a 2018 model Spada, 2nd hand will be good so i dont have to topup so much. Any lobang please inform me.

Posted 13 July 2019 - 03:27 PM

Blooper77
  • Blooper77
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I plan to sell my spada.pls pm me.
Mine is 2015 model

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, hondahonda, stepwgn, spada and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users