Spam calls starting from 31290xxx

Ruriimasu

Normally I don't do this, but there seemed to be some marketeers using Singapore virtual numbers ranging from 31290xxx doing spam marketing calls recently and they are bold and irritating.

Their calls start as early as 7am and the latest I received was almost 11pm. When I did get calls on a particular day, they could reach 20 calls in a single day with the last 3 digits different each time. Being on the DNC list and complaint to PDPC, they could not do anything. Threatened these morons not to call anymore, they laughed back. WTF?! My blood pressure must have shot up 20 points.

Apparently a few persons I know also got such calls, which are as good as harassment. Anyone else received these calls and who do you turn to for help? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

put silent mode and dun answer lor, i usually dun answer calls that i not familiar with.

If very urgent they will call again, if not urgent, they won't call again  [laugh]

• Praise 5

Or if you want to guai lan with them, just answer the phone and put it on the table. Let them talk all they want.

That's what I did to an insurance fella few years ago.

She realized nobody was listening after she finished her nonsense, then she hung up [laugh]

• Praise 4

They are promoting some kind of trading product/app. Quite difficult to block as the last 3 digits always change and they always call with last 3 digits different.

Due to the nature of my work, I can't ignore calls so whenever I see numbers starting with 31290xxx, my blood pressure shot up. I swear hulk genes are mutating in me now. 

They are promoting some kind of trading product/app. Quite difficult to block as the last 3 digits always change and they always call with last 3 digits different.

Due to the nature of my work, I can't ignore calls so whenever I see numbers starting with 31290xxx, my blood pressure shot up. I swear hulk genes are mutating in me now. 

SG number starts with '6' followed by the next 7 numbers or +65.

Why you answered when the number start with '3' and which suppose to be '6' ?   [shocked]

Even with +65 in front, our HP numbers starts either with '8' or '9' and the rest I won't answer. :we-all-gonna-die:

Turbocharged

Normally I don't do this, but there seemed to be some marketeers using Singapore virtual numbers ranging from 31290xxx doing spam marketing calls recently and they are bold and irritating.

Their calls start as early as 7am and the latest I received was almost 11pm. When I did get calls on a particular day, they could reach 20 calls in a single day with the last 3 digits different each time. Being on the DNC list and complaint to PDPC, they could not do anything. Threatened these morons not to call anymore, they laughed back. WTF?! My blood pressure must have shot up 20 points.

Apparently a few persons I know also got such calls, which are as good as harassment. Anyone else received these calls and who do you turn to for help?

Useless to inform pdpc or even report police.

Use app like Truecaller to help u filter or block.

U can update their database if it's a spam, so that in the future it won't disturb anyone

Numbers starting with 3 are SG's virtual land lines.

SG number starts with '6' followed by the next 7 numbers or +65.

Why you answered when the number start with '3' and which suppose to be '6' ?   [shocked]

Even with +65 in front, our HP numbers starts either with '8' or '9' and the rest I won't answer. :we-all-gonna-die:

Put their numbers up for cheap room rentals like in those notices with contact slips you can tear out. Stick all over the island.

• Praise 1

Put their numbers up for cheap room rentals like in those notices with contact slips you can tear out. Stick all over the island.

Waste your time; try calling those numbers and you'll know what I mean.

What is the content of the call?

And you can just reject and block the number mah.

block no use cos the last 2-3 digits always different.  I simply reject the calls.

Keep adding to block list lor, why no use?

Yeah I keep adding to my block list. From kidnapping calls, to undelivered parcels from Chinese speaking DHL customer service, to Chinese speaking SPF, and I think many more patterns to come since swindling is also a multi million dollar business.