Landed terrace btw Cashew and Lentor

Lms822

where did you get this pic from?

The original plan see below used to be semi-tunnel, ie sunken and the top is exposed. But I think a lot of people make noise and maybe they revised the plan. 

https://www.lta.gov.sg/data/apps/news/press/2011/NSErampsrev2-1.pdf

Anyway I don't think the semi tunnel will be noise as it is sunken. Noise need a direct line of of sight. That is why some units higher up is more noise as they have a direct line of sight to the road while lower units are blocked. 

Air pollution is more of an issue. 

?? Is it about the NSC? I am also interested leh...

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/works-north-south-corridor-expected-to-begin-end-2019-11053698

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I just set u a PM.

Not sure if I can share this in the forum so I think better send u a message. In my leisure time, my partners and me build houses and have a few on hand.

Is there some rules that restrict this? I saw many launches being shared in MCF leh. Good lobang share lah. Many potentially buyers here.

The original plan see below used to be semi-tunnel, ie sunken and the top is exposed. But I think a lot of people make noise and maybe they revised the plan.

Anyway I don't think the semi tunnel will be noise as it is sunken. Noise need a direct line of of sight. That is why some units higher up is more noise as they have a direct line of sight to the road while lower units are blocked.

I was considering bullion Park. But turned off by this nsc.

post-24583-0-76837300-1556270752_thumb.jpg

this pic show differently, confusing...

Turbocharged

you think LTA has time to entertain me :XD:

Why not. I think they will. Anyway I found a later news release from lta. I think they converted it to full tunnel. If I am spending 3 mil on a house, I will confirm with lta. The nsc is quite attractive too as It come with dedicated Cycling paths.

https://www.lta.gov.sg/apps/news/page.aspx?c=2&id=2666f218-c0cf-4603-99d6-1ac1e2f3c682

Why not. I think they will. Anyway I found a later news release from lta. I think they converted it to full tunnel. If I am spending 3 mil on a house, I will confirm with lta. The nsc is quite attractive too as It come with dedicated Cycling paths.

https://www.lta.gov.sg/apps/news/page.aspx?c=2&id=2666f218-c0cf-4603-99d6-1ac1e2f3c682

:grin: very true

you mean New South Corridor? No lar, my partner and me built a few landed houses on our own over the years. We built as an owner to avoid all the developer restriction like ABSD and tax. This is will be our last project as the efforts and profit margin is not so worth it any more. Cost is really a night mare compare to the past. BCA has come out with so many rules and regulations that every new ruling means more $$. 

Is there some rules that restrict this? I saw many launches being shared in MCF leh. Good lobang share lah. Many potentially buyers here.

Boh lobang lar.. unless you want to buy my last few units? 1 completed and 3 terraces WIP near Charlton where I used to stay.

• Praise 2

I was considering bullion Park. But turned off by this nsc.

Not sure how big the impact is on Bullion Park. I think Bullion Park is nice. 

I always tell people to buy Bullion park but not many units for sale when we were looking. In the end I build my house as at that time, landed seems cheaper than big condo unit. 

Not sure how big the impact is on Bullion Park. I think Bullion Park is nice.

I always tell people to buy Bullion park but not many units for sale when we were looking. In the end I build my house as at that time, landed seems cheaper than big condo unit.

Lol its been on my PG shortlist for months and not a single listing. But I'm also not actively hunting.

Turbocharged

Lol its been on my PG shortlist for months and not a single listing. But I'm also not actively hunting.

I viewed a few units last year at bullion park but all facing expressway. Maybe that is why they are selling, before the construction starts. Will be hard to rent out for those years of construction.

Turbocharged

I also think Lentor is also more centrally located than cashew I think. My wife works in the west, I work in the east. We both changed jobs after we moved into lentor, my wife changed from changi to one north. I changed from central to East side.  

No matter where you work in Singapore, the commute isn't really long. 

Plus the new NSC and Thomson line, I think the west side is just getting more crowded with no infrastructure upgrade. 

Some well connected places with amenities nearby with some landed nearby.

Get you to town or CBD in 20 min or less

Queenstown MRT - 1800 psf and up definitely not budget area

Pasir Panjang MRT

Paya Lebar MRT

Kallang MRT

Bishan MRT - some small units in the 2 mil plus region

Macpherson MRT - small units

Lavender MRT - old shop house style

Novena MRT - not cheap

These are outside holland orchard and b timah areas.

Even if you pay for a “nice” area, there are also good and lousy units.

Facing, neighbors, smells etc all matter.

One thing if you can help it:

How much is your frontage - remember there’s a 7m setback if you tear down. So if you have a house with a long driveway and land you have a higher chance of getting a nice renovation and resale value.

Your 1616 place probably has a v short driveway.

See Chelsea village for example, 12m long driveways. You can almost put a lap pool.

If you have 4.5mil the Barker Road area had a 1616 unit for sale previously. Move in condition and 1km to ACS. Classy four storey with basement. Almost 4000 built in. Pipe in gas too and under 10 years old.

Can look see for ideas on renovations.

MT Sinai area

There was a corner terrace facing greenery. 2800 land asking 5mil. 1km to Henry park. Superb location but hey it’s the peanuts and monkey principle..

There are some divorce sales. Prices can be good but paperwork can be messy.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Even if you pay for a âniceâ area, there are also good and lousy units.

Facing, neighbors, smells etc all matter.

One thing if you can help it:

How much is your frontage - remember thereâs a 7m setback if you tear down. So if you have a house with a long driveway and land you have a higher chance of getting a nice renovation and resale value.

Your 1616 place probably has a v short driveway.

See Chelsea village for example, 12m long driveways. You can almost put a lap pool.

If you have 4.5mil the Barker Road area had a 1616 unit for sale previously. Move in condition and 1km to ACS. Classy four storey with basement. Almost 4000 built in. Pipe in gas too and under 10 years old.

Can look see for ideas on renovations.

MT Sinai area

There was a corner terrace facing greenery. 2800 land asking 5mil. 1km to Henry park. Superb location but hey itâs the peanuts and monkey principle..

There are some divorce sales. Prices can be good but paperwork can be messy.

Good advice. Just see more to know more. Even out of budget ones just to get a feel and ideas. But sometimes if see too much you get also buying fatigue. And then you might get frustrated and then just settle, especially in a rising price market.
↡ Advertisement